Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap


The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

View unanswered posts
 

North Galaxy

 
TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

North Galactic Palace

North Galactic Palace
This palace was made for a closer and more astute vigil over North Galaxy. This castle floats at the epicenter of the North Galaxy, ready for its Patron God.
4245lots of galaxies...
Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:19 pm
Zero View latest post
No new posts

Earth

Planet Earth. This planet is known to be made up of 70% water. As for the other 30%, it must be something reeeeally interesting, because everything focuses on this place.
1539295Can't life be no...
Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:24 pm
Beamkit View latest post
No new posts

Nutopia

Once called the Earth's Moon, it has since been made the Planet of Nutopia--- capital of the conceptual nation of Nutopia.
20249Challenge
Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:23 pm
Ryuzaki View latest post
No new posts

Namek

Namek, the place where the grass is blue and water be green. This is the place where the dragon balls were originally created.
32594challenge, cause...
Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:13 pm
Riza View latest post
No new posts

Vegeta

A little red ball of hate >:|
211561Home sweet home!...
Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:22 am
Maynin View latest post
No new posts

Heaven

No, not Kaioshin Realm, Heaven. Home of Cyril and his race. A beautiful, serene planet.
662119Heaven Needs a S...
Sat May 23, 2015 1:22 pm
Zero View latest post
No new posts

Nova Roma

Modeled after Old Rome from 42A, this planet is the universe's home to Cosmic Saiyans. The globe is mostly desert peppered with all other biomes. The four corners are ocean. There are two moons and a distant, gigantic sun.
13216Last planet, I s...
Thu May 01, 2014 9:40 pm
Cyril View latest post
No new posts

Planet Janus

A volcano world, inhabited by refugees from the South and West Galaxies.
13430something will h...
Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:02 am
Zero View latest post
Today's active topics
Today's top 20 posters
Overall top 20 posters
Delete the forum cookies

New postsNew postsNo new postsNo new posts  Forum is lockedForum is locked