Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descent ((Open to all))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:06 am

He sighed and nodded. "Okay... One more question. What's all this purple blood?
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:57 pm

"Hellspawn turned Namekian." Cyril explained, refusing to get up from the ground. "He totally had it coming."
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Makoto nodded. "I sorta ripped him to shreds with my bare hands." He looked at Cyril and held out his hand. "Come on. Walk it off you pussy." He said with a slight tease."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:46 pm

Artik clapped his hands together. " So! Blue box?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:10 pm

"I can get up but the grass is so fluffy..." Cyril sighed deeply and got up. "TARDIS it is then," He entered the spaceship.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:56 pm

Makoto walked inside and instantly went under the main control panel and started messing with stuff. "Good god Artik what did you do to this thing? it will need a lot of work." He started fixing stuff. "It looks like it might function. But only barely."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:03 pm

He sighed. "Hang on." He shot a ray out of his eyes and scanned the entire console room. He then took out a notepad and scrabbled his pen on the paper. "There. I'll get over to Uberia and see if that ship shop's open these days." He blinked, "and the guy I killed for this thing said it was pristine!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:07 pm

Cyril looked around and took it all in. "I like the theme." He went on the other side of panel and began fiddling with things. "We could re-route power through the telepathic energy converter to the wormhole stabilizer and teleport where we need to go." He paused. "That'll work once or twice before we have to stop and fix everything. If we need to travel long distance right this instant that is." He looked to Makoto and Artik for confirmation. "Do we need to go right now or do we wait for Artik?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Makoto looked at Cyril. "Hey Cyril come over here for a second and hold this for me." He held out a cable and looked at him. "Ehh I think we should probably wait. As much as I want to take this thing for a joyride we should do a little bit of maintenance before we go. This last bit should do it though."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:18 pm

"Alright then." Cyril grabbed the cable.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Artik smiled. "Uberia's too far for normal pods. I don't have enough zencash, and I can't IM anymore." He looked at the Saiyan. "Makoto? How long till we can cross the galaxies? Once we're there, I'll get a good list of parts we need and I suggest you two check out the shops and see if the locals have anything you want to learn." He yawned.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Makoto began splicing some things and then took the cable back and intertwined them. He clapped his hands together. "Welp. Looks like we are ready to go." He walked over to the control panel. "Looks like we are good. This is just a stopgap measure so we will have to get to a place with actual tools. but we should be good for now."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:26 pm

"Wait have you been flying this by yourself? It's made for at least 2-3 people to fly.."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:49 pm

Artik wandered down the corridor, calling to the helm, "How long will the trip take?" He found a kitchen and investigated it. He grabbed a note off the fridge and ran back. "Guys. I found a letter. 'My mind is going. I am losing. This TARDIS will die along with me unless I sever the link. Take good care of this TARDIS, Makoto, Artik Cyril. I have forseen you. This is the first TARDIS. The prototype. Take good care of her. In Time, Omega.'" Artik frowned and passed the note with the circular writting that Artik remembered to read from his childhood.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:52 pm

"Told you this was ancient! They have newer models out there somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Makoto blinked and grabbed the note. "These symbols....I recognize them from somewhere...." He studied the paper and looked at Artik. "I Don't know. Just fire it up or something. I'm going to go study this for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Cyril tried to get a glance at the note Makoto had but he couldn't. "Was that the language of the people who built this? Because I can.. screw it whatever. Let's get this baby started!" Cyril ran around the control panel flipping switches and pulling levers and pushing buttons and the TARDIS began to lurch about
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Artik blinked as he remembered a distant memory. "No, no. You're going the wrong way. We are currently heading into a star." He grabbed a lever, rotated a valve, used his foot to press a button and his tail to pull back the clutch. He grinned madly as his body went on autopilot, muttering a forgotten language. He pushed more whatsits and rotated more whosits. Finally, he pulled a silver lever. "Right then! Look sharp, Cyril! When this buttons flashes, press it. It's the Muffin Button." He wandered in search of a room he heard of once, eons ago. "A machine that makes machines," he said aloud as he entered, "I need a tool. A universal one. Three." A gold, silver and black trio of slender metal devices fell into his hand. He pocketed the silver in his dress robe.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Cyril pressed the button as it flashed and the movement began smoothing down. A few instruments began moving madly and flashing. Cyril pulled a few wires, turned a knob and accidentally pulled free a lever. The machine settled down. "God this thing is ancient! How this is still flying I've no idea." Cyril walked over to the monitor and watched it closely. "Hey, do you reckon there are any sonic devices on board?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Artik came back in and grabbed a muffin. He held up the two items. "Yup. Screwdrivers. Black or gold?" He bit into his muffin and wished he hadn't left his last teaset on Earth. But the TARDIS provided, and he sat at the new table and poured a cuppa.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:45 pm

"Black, more stealthy." He took the black one and nodded appreciatively. "Don't see this very often anymore." He leaned back on one of the rails. "So, this shop in Uberia. Tell me about it."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Makoto took the gold one. "HUh stuck with the leftovers. Story of my life." He looked at Artik when he said that with a smirk on his face. "Yeah I haven't been to Uberia in a loooong time. Tell me is it still a pile of shit like I remember?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:59 pm

"It's actually a lot better." He sipped his tea. "Preach owns the majority of the shops. But since he vanished, too... I suppose one of his employees will be managing the Ship Shop." He glanced at the console monitor, "a couple hours till arrival. Damn old parts." The ship shook. "Sorry." It stopped. "The guy working there will be able to help with some parts, and give a list of what we'll have to find elsewhere. Hoprfully they'll at least have a temporal loop interface so we'll be at full power and not have to worry about lossing fuel." He blinked. How did he--- 'Eh, not important.'
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Cyril scratched his head and looked about. "If you gave me an hour I could probably fix it enough to do a spatial jump once." Cyril corrected himself, "I mean teleport. Same thing really. It'll save a lot of time."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:12 pm

"It's risky. The star in mid-nova is really volatile. I could stomach waiting. It's been a while since I slept in a confy bed. And she tells me there's bedrooms she made just for each of us." He yawned. "What do you think, Makoto?"

((In about four posts, I'll make a new topic on Uberia and we can part ways or work on seperate parts of the TARDIS or screw around Uberia.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descent ((Open to all))
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next