Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zayne's Beginner Battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Zayne's Beginner Battle Empty
PostSubject: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:27 am

Makoto walked down the road while tossing a ball of ki in his right hand. He hadn't been doing any fighting at all lately so he was ready to jump into a battle the second he could.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:33 am

Zayn walk down the road,with his head down wondering what to do on a slow day.He stared into the sky "i need to find a way to become stronger" he said. Zayn sigh, he saw a figure 10 feet ahead of him. Zayn Sprint closer to the mysteries person "excuse how strong are you?". Zayn wanted to test how strong he was ever since his training.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:43 am

Makoto turned and saw the man talk to him. He looked down at the smaller humanoid and grinned. Makoto surpressed his power level and spoke. "I don't know. How strong do you think I am?"
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:48 am

"well you look kinda big but I never judge a book by it cover" he chuckle. Zayn wasn't really that strong but, he knew his opponent would be. He got into a fighting position, putting both of his arms above his head leaning back his legs. Zayn close his eyes as he never did learn how to sense other people power level yet. "even if your weak or strong im still going to attack".

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:04 pm

Makoto circled around the smaller one. "I see you are a sSaiyan as well." Makoto spoke in a more serious tone. "Tell me then, are you as proficient at batlle as the rest of your race?" Makoto stopped in front of him and smirked. "Plus, I would pay attention to the book, covers are there for a reason." Makoto then sent a sweeping kick aimed at the Saiyan's legs.

Stamina used: 50
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:26 pm

Zayn felt as the man trip his leg, as he had no time to react. He fell on the ground bumping his head "wow guess your are strong look like there no need to hold back". He bounce off the ground, his legs was off balance due to what happen. Zayn ball up his hand into a fist, aiming directly for the man face. "get ready for a beat down".

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Makoto tilted his head so the punch went right by him. He then knee'd Zayn in the stomach before charging up a kamehameha wave.

Speed used: 30
stamina used: 20
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Zayn felt as the knee digs into his stomach,he step back a little. He was out match by the man power compared to his own. Zayn could barely move,the damage brought to him was to powerful even he couldn't withstand it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:03 pm

Makoto pushed Zayn over. "Your a Saiyan!" Makoto said with a little bit of anger. "Get up!"
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:11 pm

"I'll show you how strong I am". Zayn started to move his body, as he got closer to the man."you think I'm weak do you know what I am ............... A SAIYAN!. Zayn threw a push heading for the man head.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Makoto blocked the punch with one of his own. "Thats right! Lets see how strong you can be." Makoto jumped back and sent a ki blast at the smaller Saiyan.

Stamina used: 40
Ki used: 50
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Zayn duck, as the ki blast flew right over him. He then ran straight to the man,jump into the air about 10 feet high. Zayn was ready to drop right down on the man with a powerful kick onto of his head. Zayn came down charging toward to him on full speed.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Makoto grinned. "Big mistake." He grabbed the man's foot then through him into the air. "Kaaaameeee. Haaaameeee. HA!!!!!!!!" Makoto fired a bright blue beam of energy at Zayn

Stamina used: 30
Ki used: 300
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Zayn flew far into the air, as he could see everything from the height he was at. He notice as a blue beam was aiming right for him. "Dang it guess the guy was strong". Zayn had laugh, as he know how strong the man was and how strong he was too. He thought of many plans but there was no way to dodge a beam like that. He never had the proper training of deflecting powerful ki attacks. Zayn feels as the beam struck him, his skin burn from the loch of it. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he yelled.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Makoto watched as his beam hit the smaller Saiyan. He watched him fall from the sky and caught him right before he hit the ground. He put him up against a tree. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Zayn eyes widen, he look at the man holding him aganist the tree "yeah I'm ok" he said, as blood drip from his mouth staining his clothes. He couldn't move his muscle, he was just relieved that it all over now. "guess I underestimated you". Zayn wanted to become stronger, so one day when they meet again he would be ready for him.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:33 pm

Zayne- 500PL, 250Z
Makoto- ditto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zayne's Beginner Battle   Zayne's Beginner Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Zayne's Beginner Battle
Page 1 of 1