Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Cyril shook his head exasperatedly. Hadn't Zayn just said he knew nothing of Saiyans?
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Makoto didn't show any reaction to what Zayn had said. He only picked up The smaller Saiyan once more. "Saiyan's fight anyone whether they are stronger or weaker. Any battle makes us stronger regardless of how strong the opponent is." Makoto then grabbed Zayn's arms and snapped them both in half.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:00 pm

"What is wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!".
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:03 pm

"Are you done Makoto?" Cyril asked. It seemed to him that the breaking of Zayn's arms was the climax of Zayn's lesson.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Makoto tossed Zayn on the ground and then snapped his legs as well. He then stomped on the Saiyan's chest, breaking nearly all of his ribs. Makoto then lifted him up with one arm and formed a small ball of ki in his hand that he pushed into Zayn's stomach. The ball drilled a small hole through the front of Zayn and out the back. Makoto was satisfied so he tossed the body to Cyril. "I am done. Maybe now he will learn to show respect." Makoto suddenly sensed something. "I am sorry Cyril but I have to go." With that Makoto flew off

[makoto exit]
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Zayn look at Cyril "art help me dude".
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Cyril tossed Zayn's broke and bloody body over his back and took him to his ship. "Computer, Medical Bay please?" He walked through one of the oaken doors to show a pristine white room. Cyril laid down Zayn on a table and a soft humming noise began. "You'll be fine as long as you don't bad mouth Makoto again."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Zayn felt his body being healed "wow this thing is amazing I'm all heal up now".
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:30 pm

"Yep." said Cyril distractedly. "I must go very soon, but first come outside and show me your kamehameha. I want to make sure it's acceptable before I leave you." Cyril walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Zayn followed out behind him. He got into the position "I am not responsible for any property damage". The blue energy ball materialized in between his hands "Ka" the energy ball grew larger "mehamehaaaaaaaaaaaa" he said, as the beam blew a rock into ashes.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Cyril looked at Zayn skeptically. A long moment paused as he judged the blast. "It was okay... form was slightly off and the beam wasn't as strong as it could be but it'll come with more experience. You're all set Zayn!" Cyril made his way back into his ship. "I fear I must leave you earlier than I intended. I know you were looking forward to learning power up but you can do this yourself. Goodbye Zayn, make sure you don't piss off anymore Saiyans." Cyril laughed and entered his ship. It disappeared with a warm, yet slightly abrasive, humming sound.

End!
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:45 pm

7,350 PL ; 4,200 Z; Kamehameha Learned: Zayn
14,700 PL; 8,400
10,000 PL; 5,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6