Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Cyril giggled just a little as Zayn didn't respond. "Well, his form was great before I got to him. He tends to be a bit obvious in his attacks though. He has problems with meditation, in fact I got the feeling he had never even done it before I made him. The trip through the forest gave him more control over his mind and body." Cyril tapped his foot as he said all this. "I meant to teach him to power up but you wanted to see me before I got the chance.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:41 pm

Zayn heard of what Cyril had said. He always wanted to learn something new, he wanted to learn how to power up. He walk back over to them "you can teach me it now". He waited for Cyril response.
Back to top Go down
Yemma
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Yemma

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Yemma walked in with a large, white, Artik-like wig on, "Hey, guys."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Makoto nodded as Cyril told him. "I can understand that. Saiyan's aren't exactly known for their love of sitting still for hours." He then turned to look at Zayn. "Also if you want I could teach you the Kamehameha"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Cyril, studiously ignoring Yemma, turned to Zayn, "If you're okay with it, I would rather teach you power up at Heaven. There are...things... that must be taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:51 pm

Zayn nodded his head "i would like to learn both kamehameha and power uphe said, with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:54 pm

Makoto looked back at Cyril. "Well if he is going to teach you that back on Heaven I dont really see any reason to teach you now." Makoto suddenly had an idea. "Hey Cyril. How about we give the kid a demonstration. No transforming, no items, just us fighting."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:56 pm

"Makoto, I simply must go right this instant. Something is just... wrong. Teach him Kamehameha and I'll be back soon." Cyril hesitated, "Probably." Cyril jumped into his spaceship and waved good bye. "We can do that demonstration when I get back, which hopefully I will!" The ship dematerialized with a warm yet slightly abrasive hum.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:04 pm

Zayn saw the ship disappear "hmm wonder why he was in a rush, ok so what should I do first"he said. He stretch his legs and arms, he wanted to learn the kamehameha.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Makoto blinked. "Yeah...ummmm....about that." Makoto rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I was I was counting on Cyril being here to help." Makoto looked a little nervous. "When I try to teach people by myself they usually end up dead..."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:08 pm

"i don't care teach me kamehameha, unless your just afaird"he said, as he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Makoto took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Zayn walk right into Makato face "i said teach me kamehameha now!.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:19 pm

Makoto went silent. He then shot his arm out and wrapped it around Zayn's neck and lifted him into the air. "You. do. not. Give me. Orders." Makoto then threw him a good distance then walked over. "You don't know who I am do you? I am royalty! I am the true ruler of the Saiyan's. My bloodline has ruled the Saiyan's for as long as we have recorded history!"
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:22 pm

"ha if you was a true saiyan, you would have help a fellow saiyan out". Zayn got up brushing the dust off him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Makoto spoke in a calm tone yet held anger in it. "A true Saiyan?" Makoto walked up to Zayn with his power flaring, leaving a path of destroyed ground where he walked. "You don't even know what that means." Makoto slowly continued his advance as he spoke. "I have spent the last chunk of my life in a living hell because I put the well-being of my race over my own happiness." Still keeping a calm tone Makoto stopped in front of the smaller saiyan and had by this point unleashed his full power, creating a vortex around him that tore up the ground and created a strong wind. "If it were not for me, you would not even exist right now."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:32 pm

Zayn flew off the ground going back 10 feet "don't you want your race to get stronger" he said, as he got up struggling to walk closer to Makato "that right where the pride in that". He nearly fell, the ground under his feet shake. Zayn felt the vibration, he feet skirted on the ground, trying to run.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Makoto stared at Zayn with cold eyes that showed no emotion. He increased his power output, causing the ground in a smal radius around him to shatter and fly up into the air. "You are a Saiyan Zayn. If you need another to make you strong then you are unworthy of the title. I never had a teacher to teach me the majority of my abilities. I used my own power and mind to learn. If you cannot do the same then I should just obliterate you now. The Saiyan race will not have weakness like that."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Zayn laugh, he wasn't at all inspired of the words Makato said. He laugh even harder "hahahahahahahahahahahaha you should be an comedian, tell me something have you even met another saiyan beside me, they will treat you the same way" . Zayn laugh even more, he wipe the sweat off him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Makoto was not phased by Zayn's laughter. "Actually I have." Makoto pulled out his royal family crest. "I was their king. I ruled over the Saiyan's, nurtured them, protected them." Makoto's gaze changed from one of cold to slight disgust. "Do you even know anything of your people? Of our custom's. Of our history. Our traditions."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:47 pm

"nope born on Earth, my parents never talk about our history"he said, as he shrug.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:50 pm

Makoto took a deep breath as he listened to what the boy said. "So...you know nothing of our race. And yet you come here and start talking about what a true saiyan is?" Makoto let his power fall and looked at Zayn straight on. In an extremely emotionless and calm voice he said. "Cyril picked an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Zayn nodded,"yep I'm an idiot, now can we stop this senseless argument and please teach me the lampshades". He got up, walk closer to Makato "your the only saiyan I know, I just need someone help".
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:57 pm

Makoto sighed and looked at Zayn. "Seems your a little smarter than I thought." Makoto studied Zayn. He was still very weak. He did seem to have the natural Saiyan tendency to be stubborn as all hell. "Makoto looked at Zayn with complete seriousness. "I will only teach you on one condition. You will not bring shame to our race. If I ever hear that you have done something disgraceful to the name of the Saiyans I will hunt you down and murder you."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:01 pm

"Ok I will never the saiyan race down". He look at Makato "i need to get strong, and make the saiyan a proud race".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next