Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{S1} Vegeta

Go down 
+2
Artik
Narrator
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Narrator
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

{S1} Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: {S1} Vegeta   {S1} Vegeta EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:19 am

Ah, Vegeta. So empty, a ship full of greedy Ravas descending to take the planet. OH COME ON.

General Gato had ordered a large percentage of the Ravanix Army to take the unoccupied Vegeta. They did so, gladly. It was perfect.

Until some grey goo attacked them. But we won't talk about Vegeta until later.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

{S1} Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Vegeta   {S1} Vegeta EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Artik had brought everyone to Vegeta for a speech. To his sides were those who fought with him. Off the balcony he was speaking from, below him, were soldiers. Saiyan, Seraph, and, quite difficult for Artik to manage, Tuffle. He cleared his throat, his magneficent crimson and black robes swaying slightly as he gestured, "Friends, comrades, mi amore amici. You have fought valiently. And we sustained great loss. But! But... we saved the Earth. And we proved that the North, and yes, East Galaxies are not to be trifled with! An old, very old, song once spoke of laying down our differences, and embracing, 'a Brotherhood of Man,' well, as you can tell, that's quite the ancient song, from before Earth became aware of the Saiyans, the Tuffles, and our Seraph neighbors. Well, this song, although dates tells us to 'Imagine' ourselves without war. My friends, I hope we have an eduring period of peace. Between te Tuffles, and my Saiyans." Artik bowed, as the crowd gave much more applause than expected, "I turn the mic over to the President of Earth, the leader of Heaven, and a terrific man, my friend, Cyril."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

{S1} Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Vegeta   {S1} Vegeta EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Cyril, having cleaned up his ceremonial robes of a Lord, stepped forward onto the balcony and wore a giddy grin. He waved lightly as he waited for the applause to die down. Cyril stood tall and straight with pike glittering warmly beside him. "During the span of a few days we have managed much, my friends." He began softly, causing the crowd to grow silent to hear him. "Through the combined efforts of all our races we have accomplished amazing feats. A deadly force had overcome this universe, people were cowed and few dared to even think about opposing it. I have seen such circumstances before, and rarely, I am sad to say, rarely do they work out as they do in our stories. As they did now." announced Cyril proudly. "By overcoming our differences and instead focusing on our similarities we changed our inevitable course of destruction. We have rid Earth, and indeed this entire universe, of an ungodly scum. We have put another star in the sky." Cyril pointed up to the approximate location of Heaven in the sky. "And two new proud peoples have arrived here to stay." There was a ripple of strong emotions from the Seraph soldiers, "Quite. Two. The Ix are here to stay as well, for they are changing my brethren." He now addresses his own people. "And it is our duty to help them do so." Cyril slowly bowed his head as he ended the speech, "I fervently hope that this peace will last now that the threat is gone and that we can all accept our new neighbors." There was an explosion of cheering again and Cyril stepped backed a few steps as he finished.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

{S1} Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Vegeta   {S1} Vegeta EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Makoto celebrated the moment by ripping a Seraph's head off.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

{S1} Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Vegeta   {S1} Vegeta EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Ryuga was standing by his father and brother listening to the speech being given, and watching him rip off a seraph's head.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

{S1} Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Vegeta   {S1} Vegeta EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Artik chuckled nervously, "Shared hallucinations are fun!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

{S1} Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Vegeta   {S1} Vegeta EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:39 pm

Makoto then ripped off a random Santana head and held it up with the seraph one. "EQUALITY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

{S1} Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Vegeta   {S1} Vegeta EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Zayn thinks about the ending of Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

{S1} Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Vegeta   {S1} Vegeta EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:49 pm

END
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

{S1} Vegeta Empty