Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{S1} Silver Palace

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:45 am

Artik looked around.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:40 pm

Artik flew back down, then returned with Zayn and Riza in tow.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:54 pm

"Welcome to the Silver Palace. You should feel honored, not many people ever get to go as far as you will." Cyril smiled grimly at his visitors. The throne room was a long icy hall with white whispy streams of something winding through everything in a pattern that drew the eye. It all converged on the marble and gold throne sitting at the far end of the room. A long silver wood table stood proudly between the entrance and the throne. Cyril jumped on top the long table and tapped it a few times and an image spread over the top of the table as if he had spilled a drink on it. "Here you may view and have limited interaction with the north continent of Heaven, which is where the battle will take place." Cyril gave a detailed but short speech on how to work the table. "Once you sit down it will establish a telepathic link with you. This table works as an advanced terraforming machine, so just tap and think "mountain" and one will rise where you tapped. Drag for streams and rivers and use circular motions for living things such as beasts and forests." Cyril smiled brightly at everyone. "Got it?"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Riza studied the table and listened to what Cyril had said. Once the explanation was finished he looked up at Cyril. "I have the least power of anyone here so I feel that what the best option would be would be for everyone else go out to fight while I co-ordinate everyone from here. Does anyone agree?"
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Zayn drool, he had no idea what Cyril was talking about "so it sorcery or something". The only smarts he had was street smarts. He look back at Riza "so you know how to work this um thing?".
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Artik nodded, "It's rather advanced tech, but Riza's intelligent. Plus, it was all explained." He smiled, "Sounds good, Riza."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:49 pm

"Yes, Artik and Zayn should go out and fight. Zayn, watch the Vegetian warriors and perhaps you will learn something." Cyril didn't want Zayn in here, he might just break something. "I welcome the company Riza. I myself will remain here as well. There are other, more complicated, matters to be resolved in here." Cyril turned and sat in his throne and pain flashed across his face and his white ki blossomed around him [Guardian Trans.]. "Should you need to communicate we will be listening." Cyril tossed Zayn a helmet along with a warning to not remove it.

Last edited by Cyril on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Riza nodded at Cyril. He began to fiddle with the technology. After a few moments he looked up. "I crossed some information streams and remodeled a few ki nodes, this device shoul;d now be able to let me communicate with you telepathically."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Zayn put on the helmet "fits good on my head"he said, as he flew I to the sky. "Guess I'm going to join the battle field, finnaly time to show people how strong I gotten through training" he then flew off to the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Cyril issued a warning to the soldiers below to back off 500 yards. The white swirls in the walls glowed and a huge crash shook the palace though it was separate from the planet. "Damn!" Cyril cursed. "The poison has only staggered them." Cyril was confused, he had helped create these people, why could he not poison them? Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Artik charged, leading Zayn to the planet below.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Cyril gritted his teeth and jerked in pain as the Ix's lasers dug into the earth. The throne gave him a strong link to Heaven and it felt as if the lasers were digging into him as well. With his attention fully on trying to poison the Ix and keeping the gravity well in place so that the ship would not leave he could do nothing about the lasers. "Riza!" Cyril croaked, "the...lasers!"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:25 pm

When the Ix armada arrived the Silver Palace shook. A battalion of massive Ix warships were attacking the palace, well aware of the power contained within. They would soon succeed in taking it down or infiltrating it.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Cyril screamed with pain. He jumped up from the throne and the white wisps in the wall turned dark. "Life support is going off to sustain structural stability. We have to go right now Riza." The image on the table top flickered off and Cyril's ship teleported at the entrance. Cyril ran inside it, "Come on Riza, we have work to do!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Riza nodded and ran with Cyril. Before he left though he set the table to overload causing the ground underneath the Ix armada to twist and warp, exploding with magma and sending giant spires of rocks into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Cyril decided not to comment on the fact that the controls had already been screwed up and that Riza had just given the Ix a meadow of very beautiful flowers. "So, I hope you value stealth Riza because neither of us are powerful enough to take on anyone in here." Cyril said a bit bitterly. "Unless of course we have an incredibly descriptive diagram of their physiology." Cyril flipped a switch and an incredibly descriptive diagram of Ix physiology appeared. "Study that carefully, hopefully we wont need to use it because if we do that means we've been caught. But you know, just in case." Cyril sighed, things were getting to him. "Now, Riza. I know that you are a Saiyan and value a fight. We. Must. Not. Kill though, alright? If someone dies their ship will detect it and we're caught. Done. In fact, avoid combat like the plague. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Riza studied the chart. "Their physiology is very similar to one I know." Riza listened to Cyril and walked up behind an Ix guard and delivered a devastating blow to the bottom of his cerebral cortex that eliminated all nerve connections except for the ones needed to sustain life. He dragged the paralyzed Ix back where they were hiding. "Try that. It is nonlethel but is the equivalent of then being dead."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Cyril made a panicked, strangled noise. "I said AVOID them not actively knock them out! Their shift could be over at any minute and people will find the guard gone! These people are on red alert, it wont take them long to figure out we're here." Cyril ran his hand through his hair. "We had best hurry then. Our best bet will be to invade the main cabin and commandeer it silently. It we take out everyone in the cabin no one should realize we're there. I'll... figure things out from there, let's go!" Cyril silently led the way to the main cabin
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Riza nodded and slowly followed Cyril. He managed to repress the urge to take out the Ix he saw but he seriously wanted to get into a fight. He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts of just going on a rampage as he knew it would be suicide.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:29 pm

"Alright, we are here." Cyril and Riza stood outside of a large door. "Main cabin is right through there. There will be two guards on either side of the door, I shall take right and you left. Dispatch of them silently! Take out as many as you can silently, they should all have their backs turned if we do this right. And just for motivation, every Ix in there is at least twice as powerful as myself." Cyril smiled nervously, "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Riza smirked at Cyril's words. "Cyril I have taken out warriors fart stronger than you. As the two opened the door Riza began going through the guards with a cold machinelike precision . He paralyzed and KOed them in a steady stream, never once getting off the rhythm that he had set. In less than a few seconds all of the Ix on his side had dropped to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Cyril worked with precision and with excellent timing. Riza and Cyril worked together perfectly and no one ever saw a thing. "Excellent!" Cyril turned and pulled out his sonic screwdriver. The doors shut behind them and locked. Cyril ignored Riza's arrogant remark. Sometimes the traditional Saiyan arrogance brushed him the wrong way. "Now, then time to give 'em hell." Cyril ran about the large cabin pushing buttons, calling out commands, and steering the ship in a practiced manner. "In about five minutes we will crash into the armada's flagship and an all-retreat call shall go out. The Ix shall retreat from Heaven, assuming we have just drastically turned the tables," Cyril's eyes shine as he describes his small victory, "Which we have. They will likely reform the chain of command soon, and if I know them." Cyril paused. "Which I do, they will find the easiest planet to take (Earth) and form a base there. Though they will find it wont be easy." Cyril smiled brightly at Riza, "We had best get back to my ship before we explode! Don't get seen on the way back either!" Cyril sneaked out of the cabin and began to make his way back to his ship.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Riza nodded as he had a little bit of a twisted smirk as he saw all the bodies on the floor. Nothing unreasonable it would just the natural trait of the Saiyan's lust for battle. As he followed Cyril he began to dispose of any Ix they came across. He silently wished he could just be rid of them as he would be doing a favor to the universe. He got back into Cyril's ship and began to laugh a little. "I missed being in battle."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Cyril flipped a few levers and buttons and threw out the unconscious Ix from the ship as an after thought. "I think you'll be very happy at our next destination!"

End of this Topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

{S1} Silver Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: {S1} Silver Palace   {S1} Silver Palace Empty

Back to top Go down

{S1} Silver Palace
Page 1 of 1