Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life goes on (open)

Go down 
+3
Riza
Artik
Krageta
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Life goes on (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:51 am

After ryu received that slap to the head, he walked over to song. "I don't know if your doing anything later. But if you want we could go out or hang or something." He felt like he had screwed up the question but hopefully she knew what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:05 am

Makoto began laughing. "No-no! You traitors!!"

Riza was still blushing as he caught his breath. "You girls are going to end up killing me!" He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:02 pm

Song blinked at Ryuga whom seemed to be asking her to hang. Pulling out her phone, she checked her schedule between training and work she had time. "Sure we can hang out tomorrow. Meet me at the town square aroung noon. I get off at the Romanov sweets at 11am and have a concert at 8pm."

Mako and Ares laughed and then ran over to Krageta as she came out with cake for everyone.
Mora and Helltia smirked, getting an idea. Helltia took a piece of cake and smashed it in Riza's face. Mora looked though she didn't know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Ryu's heart almost jumped out of his chest. "Alright Ill meet you there!." He said as he made a dash for the door, pretty much taking flight as soon as he hit the door way, screaming at the top of his lungs. "SHE SAID YES!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Makoto grabbed his son and pulled him back in. "Im so proud of you buddy!" Makoto hugged his son. "My little Ryu has himself a date with a pretty girl!"

Riza was being force fed cake.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Song blinked at Ryuga and Makoto, the words made her confused. "date? Thought we were just hanging out..." Song said confused rubbing the back of her head with a red face. HElltia walked over and looked at Cheshire with a grin. Gaia hugged Song's arm.
"Sis. You are odd." Gaia laughed. Song looked at her schedule.

Mora got off of Riza and giggled. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:04 pm

"Dad it isn't a date, I don't even know her that well!" He exclaimed as he tried to free himself from his fathers grip. "And at this rate i'll never get one if you and riza keep jumping all over me like this." ryu wasn't going to treat it like a date, he needed to make sure she wasn't crazy like his fathers choices in woman.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Makoto began to laugh. "I know I know. You need to lighten up son, it is way too easy to mess with." He let go and ruffled his son's hair. He then looked at song. "Don't take what I said seriously Song. Just and old man making fun of his kid." Makoto looked over to see how Riza was faring....not too well."

Riza wiped the frosting off of his eyes and coughed. "It tastes so good but burns so much!" Riza managed to get the frosting out of his eyes and blinked. "Cake burns...Why has no one told me this?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Song's face went red, Gaia looked at her sister sadly. "I think its time we all went home." Gaia giggled. She let go of Song's arm since Song was really hot to her in temperture wise.
Krageta looking at the children starting to tire out. Cheshire and Krageta both agreed. Krageta picked up Ares and Mako, they seemed to be a bit tired. Ares was wanting to stay. but Krageta was against it.

"It is late. lets all meet here next weekend." Krageta smiled.
"Great idea. Every sunday everyone comes here for dinner and a family day. and no fighting. training but no fighting." Stein warned with a evil grin on his face.
Gaia and Song looked at Ryuga with a smirk on their face. "So meet you tomorrow then Ryuga." Song smiled.
"Makoto are you going to come live at my place with the kids or no?" KRageta asked makoto.

Moradeath giggled at Riza. "Oh did I get it in your eyes." She pulled a handkerchief out of her pocket and began cleaing the cake off Riza's face gently. Helltia helped since Mora had a hard time seeing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life goes on (open)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6