Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomorrow Never Knows

Go down 
+3
Riza
Cyril
Artik
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:15 pm

Maynin shrugged. "So....is he good Riza or what? And if you're bad Riza then why am I not dead yet?" She smiled as Ivan brought them a cheesecake.

Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Auron blinked at the two elephants that are part of a singlr elephant that are representative of the larger elephant's mental state, "So are you guys going to be seperate now, or were you always? I keep getting hundred-page files on my desk about Maynin and you and your family's exploits, but I never actually read them. I just stamp them and shrug. So I'm not sure what's typical with you guys."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:46 pm

still drinking.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:07 pm

The evil Riza snapped his finger and the nearby town was engulfed in flame. Slowly and painfully killing all who were there. "Does that answer your question?"

The other Riza visibly reacted and bit his lip.

Amaterasu looked at Auron. "No....this is definitely new..."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:31 pm

Maynin stood up, slamming her palms on the table. "Are you kidding? That was one of the few towns that people don't hate me in!" Regardless, she sighed and ordered another drink for both of them. "Well. Riza of Genocide. My fault. Shoulda guessed. The other can be White King Riza. But no, you didn't answer my question...the way I was expecting anyway....." She shrugged.

Ivan ran out. "Im taking the day off!" He yelled to the barista.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:07 pm

Auron coughed slightly. "You see? THIS is why my policing organization exists!"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:47 pm

zero coughed and then continued drinking.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:08 am

Sorry. The site wasnt working for me for some reason))

Amaterasu looked at Auron. "Yes. Because your organization would be completely able to handle him, and all of his insanely powerful familiars who are always loyal to him no matter what. And besides. It is clear that he wasn't even trying in that fight with Zero. He is clearly hiding some insane power he learned, or am I wrong?" She directed that last part to the evil Riza.

He laughed and shrugged nonchalantly. "You see right through me Ama. Truth is I would have crushed him even if my servants hadn't shown up. At my max I am as powerful as Seras. However." he stated, turning his gaze to Auron. "What good is your army when I can simply do this?" Once again he snapped his fingers. However instead of some mass destruction as was expected of him. Every single person around the group simply disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:46 am

"Annnnd there goes my drinking buddies. Thanks, you genocidal lunatic!" Maynin said with a sigh. "Why do I even hang around you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:33 am

Auron fell over. "Stop... doing things!"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:35 am

Zero started raiding the back of the shop for coffee.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:07 am

The Riza who had been silent up until now actually said something. "You really don't know what you just did kid...."

The evil Riza looked at Maynin. "This? This isn't genocide. This is barely a killing spree. Watch and learn." Suddenly the entire coffee shop disintegrated to reveal that during their time inside, Riza has speed up the time around them. As the stars in the night sky above him shined brightly, he held his hand out to the heavens. "Watch this. Great Soul Harvest." Massive amounts of pure energy streamed from the sky into his outstretched palm. Slowly but steadily, the stars in the western part of the sky began to disappear one by one. Soon an entire section of the sky was dark. Having taken his fill of energy., the evil Riza gave a sigh and let his hand fall back to his side. "Isn't it beautiful? This is true death. No sun to illuminate your corpse. No planet left to show your culture. No people left to mourn your memory. Nothing is left bu the empty void of space. That....That is what genocide is."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:38 am

Maynin glanced back at both Riza's. "Umm, yeah.....sure....not that I'm not impressed and all, but....." Maynin got up. "I don't think it was worth killing a ton a people, you know?" Her tone was casual, but she was tense. She knew most of the people in the area. "Especially not the people I know."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:46 pm

Auron sighed, "Just stop." He picked himself up and floated near Zero.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Zero had managed to snag some coffee and french pastries when a thought came to his mind, "So... is rick dead or... nah?"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:55 pm

(He said to skip him.)

Sirius was cowering in his newest table fort.

Maynin huffed. "Now I have to find a new coffee slave. One that won't try and poison me. You know how hard that is to find?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:19 am

Auron shrugged. "Probably not. Slippery Tuffle."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Zero shrugged, "are we through here?" He stuffed another pastry in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:23 pm

Sirius started crying. "Ohhhh, our cats probably starved to death....." He told the voice in his head with a sniffle. "We need more."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:44 pm

Auron shrugged, "I suppose. But one more thing. Maynin."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:34 pm

still eating
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:32 am

"What?" Maynin stole a glance at Auron while dipping a donut in her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 7:13 pm

Auron nodded at the Rizas. "Keep them in check, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:29 pm

Zero glanced at Maynin, waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:10 am

Maynin blinked. She was silent for a few moments before falling out of her chair and on to the ground, laughing. "K-keep RIZA in check? AHAHAHA!" She wiped away a few tears. "I'm sorry, it's just...." She burst into another fit of giggles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Never Knows
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: Space-
Jump to: