Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunited ((Melody))

Go down 
+2
Krageta
Riza
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Reunited ((Melody))  Empty
PostSubject: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Makoto was on his way to visit Stein. He wanted to talk to the doctor about the bio-android he had created. There seemed to be a few small glitches in Makoto's design. Nothing major but it annoyed Makoto that it wasn't perfect. He trusted Stein's judgement, even though he hated asking for help. Makoto made it to the front door and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Stein heard a knock at the door as he was checking over someone in his office. Mora walked over to the front door. she patted it up finding the knob and opening the front door. Looking up at Makoto, she could tell by his shadow. she was use to how he looked.
"Hi Mister Makoto. Come in." Mora smiled. "Papa is with someone."

Stein stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him, seeing Makoto standing there. His face went blank as he wasn't sure what to say. but he was sure of what reaason he was there for.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Makoto smiled at Mora. "Good morning Mora." He patted her on the shoulder before looking at Stein. "Hey Frank. I came here to talk to you about the android I created. There are a few bugs with him I thought you could help me work out."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Mora smiled at Makoto and then went to the room that Stein just left. leaving Stein with Makoto. Stein walked up to him and listened to the words, but it wasn't what he thought he was there for. "WEll what is wrong with it?" Stein asked. "Thought you were here for some other reason."

Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Makoto pulled out a complex blueprint he had. "Well for starters there are a few neurological pathways here that for some reason keep getting interference from each other. I have tried moving them around and coating one of them in an organic compound but nothing seems to work." Makoto tilted his head. "Why else would i be here. Is something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:09 pm

Stein looked at the blueprint bringing the blueprint over to his drawing table in the corner. sitting on his chair backwards he twisted the bolt on the side of his head. "I got something that might work." Stein said, but then he turned his head hearing a noise from the room that Mora was in. "Oh I thought Mora called you....wait wrong wording." Stein said remembering that his daughter couldn't use the phone.

Melody walked out of the room in a long white dress out the back door. her and Mora went down to the beach. Melody was happy to be able to breathe the fresh air. She began to sing. "Sing a song an live your life. love with all your heart tonight. death is at your door, but not for long for sure. you never know when time will come. but its not my time." she sang.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Makoto smiled at Stein. "I knew I could count on you." Makoto tilted his head. "I was about to say, I didn't know Mora could use a phone." Makoto suddenly stopped as he heard singing. "Do you hear that? It can't be..." Makoto walked out into the back yard and froze when he saw Melody. She was standing! She was outside of her tank! Makoto was frozen, both from shock, and excitement
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Stein laughed and turned his head when hearing music. "I will get it to you in a day or so if you don't mind. There is someone special I am checking out before she goes flying." Stein smiled, nudging his head towards the window. "Ya I heard it. Its a siren singing. Your son is a good singer too." He went to the front door.

Mora turned her head seeing Makoto standing there. Melody turned to Makoto, seeing him standing there. "Makoto..." Melody said in her normal creepy tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Makoto began smiling. "So I see the dragonballs worked." Makoto walked up to her. "How long has it been since I have seen you stand..." Makoto looked her over. She looked ravishing in her white dress, it matched her silver eyes beautifully. His mind raced with thousands of things that he wanted to say, but all that came out was, "I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Melody stared at him when he said dragon balls. she wasn't thrilled with that idea that he healed her that way. she would have wanted him to wish something else. but she stared at him as he spoke, she didn't say anything. "Missed you too Makoto. but why make wishes on me? Stein was healing me. Did you not have faith in him?" Melody asked curiously. Mora sat in the sand playing in it.
"Makoto...where were you the past five years?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Makoto felt a little bad when she said she wasn't happy. "Melody, he said himself he wasn't sure if you were going ot make it. I did what I thought was best." Makoto froze at the last question. "The last five years....." Makoto sighed. "I am not even sure myself. When the universe reset I was cast into oblivion, it took me a year to get out and back into this universe. With my power gone I had to inch and crawl my way across the universe, taking another 2 years. When I finally got back I came back to find that my oldest enemy was back and that he was trying to kill those I cared about, so I trained. I finally regained my power over the super saiyan form then.....then I was betrayed...I was murdered."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Melody understood that, she smiled at him. She nodded her head, getting the jisk of the story. "Alright. well what is going on now? Glad to see you back. next time you disappear for five years I will kick your saiyan ass!!!" Melody growled at him holding her sharp nails to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Makoto rolled his eyes at her remark. "Glad to see you haven't changed at all." He then remembered something. "Oh, well there is sorta a new child now...Riza's twin was sent here by his mother...apparently to train with me. So I will have to introduce you to Ryuga at some point."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Melody stared at Makoto when he mentioned children. she hadn't met Riza nor Ryuga. she raised her eyes at him, "Are you telling me you had children with a bitch I don't know?" Melody growled. she wrapped her arms around makoto tightly with her claws still in the back of his neck. "Shall I kill this woman."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Makoto looked at her. "It was over 15 years ago Melody. And to be honest I wouldn't even know where to find her, hopefully I never have to see her again either, she was a raging bitch." Makoto gently grabbed her hand and got her claws out of her neck. "Yes we had children, Riza and Ryuga. Riza is about to turn fifteen and Ryuga is 13. There is nothing to worry about Melody. I haven't even seen her in 14 years."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Melody stairs at him and shrugged seeing that it was the past. Melody thought of the math, if the two were twins how much two years apart. Melody was doing the math and it didn't add up. Melody smiled and wrapped her arms back aground his neck and kissed Makoto. Knowing that Mako should be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:57 pm

Makoto kissed Melody back and he knew that math wasn't correct. The universe itself didn't make sense most of the time either. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled into the kiss. It was a welcome reprieve from having claws in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Melody smiled as she had missed Makoto. She stepped back and looked at Mora. "Well lets go grab Mako and have a family night. I heard some words through that tank you know." looked at him with a smile as she brought Mora into the house.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Makoto followed her while smiling. "Oh? And what exactly did you hear?" Makoto blinked for a moment and wondered how she would react to Rosentan. Rosentan was very clingy, Makoto knew that for a fact."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Melody grinned at Makoto. "Alot of things. Alot of problems. Made me think while I was in the water. Alot of things aren't right." Melody said sadly. She turned and saw Makoto as Mora went inside with her father. MElody sat down on the ground looking at the ocean. "Home. This will always be home."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Makoto sat down next to her. "Well nothing is ever perfect Melody. Someone always has to suffer. It is just the way the universe works." Makoto was slightly curious though. "What things are wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Melody looked at the sky and then at Makoto. She was happy to be out in the sun and having the warmth on her legs. "Well for starters. Everyne was worried about you. Mora, Krageta, Cheshire, even Dimitri a little. Ares wondered about you. And people were worried about the war going on. Cheshire was sad that she had to kill members of her race. She still a bit messed up about it it seemed. Mako would ask about you, sadly couldn't answer." Melody said sadly, she had been listening the entire time. "Stein has been working on a project which is good. means he isn't sewing people up." Melody said. "But its everyone else that people have been worried about. KRageta though is gonna have a little girl soon maybe. She is thinking she is. and Mako kept asking me about if he had any siblings, guessed you answered that." Melody said calmly. she had alot of other things. but she shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:53 pm

Makoto laughed a little. "Well glad to see that people care." Makoto looked over at her. "The war isn't over yet Melody....Cynric is still there....waiting." Makoto's fists clenched as he said the name. "You do know I have to go to face him eventually.."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Melody laughed. "they were worried more about me. they always came in and said a prayer that I would wake up. but then something showeed up in my dream...anyway ya I know it is still going on." Melody smiled. "But that means we have to still keep the warmth..." SHe paused looking out at the ocean. Mako came up behind her and hugged her around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Makoto looked over and smiled at Mako. "Hey buddy." Makoto looked back at Melody. "I noticed that people weren't much concerned about me. I'm not really the type of person who people cry for." He spoke with a sort of humor, but with a little twinge of sadness hidden underneath. Makoto was till hurt by the fact that people didn't seem affected by his passing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunited ((Melody))
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next