Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chameleon Particles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Chameleon Particles Empty
PostSubject: Chameleon Particles   Chameleon Particles EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:47 pm

”Sometimes when you jump from between dimensions things just don’t translate, and then things start to explode” –A random statement I made to look like a quote for the purpose of this post.

The thunderheads dispersed and the rain stopped falling. The sun came back out and warmed the dripping wet Cyril. His wings sparkled like freshly fallen dew and seemed to be a bit larger than they had been a few minutes ago. The eternal dragon Shenron had just granted his wish to restore him to his previous power, and Cyril should be very happy. This meant that he had reached all the goals he had come to this universe for. But he wasn’t happy, not in the least. Cyril was actually very, very confused. Before his power had been taken away from him, Cyril had had four wings and was among the most powerful of the Seraphim. Just now Cyril had wished to have that power returned to him, and it had. Cyril felt just as powerful as he had before, perhaps even a little bit more strong than he had been. Now, of course you don’t see the issue here, but if Cyril was familiar with Seraph biology and he knew that at his current power level he should have developed wings just then. Cyril rubbed his chin thoughtfully. “Why did wings not burst from my back just then?” Cyril wondered aloud. He smacked his head a few times as if trying to get his brain starting. “C’mon, what’s changed?” Cyril shook his hands out in front of him, frustrated. He stopped suddenly. His hands slowly rose as he weakly encompassed everything in front of him. “Oh! Why didn’t I realize it?!” Cyril slapped his hand against his forehead and groaned. “I’m so scatterbrained!”  Cyril shut his eyes tightly and another set of wings sprouted from his back. With teeth clenched in pain, he made his way back to his glowing cloud of a ship. With great care he entered his ship, “Zero room,” croaked out Cyril, “Now!” Cyril made his way across the study and threw open a door, he entered a completely white and silent room, “Autopilot, deactivate teleportation and fly to Heaven’s Academy of Science. Stasis, activate.” Cyril winced and he fell to the floor. Strings of controlled energy cocooned him.
A glowing cloud made it’s way towards Heaven. Inside it, Cyril lay in stasis- sleeping through the transformation that was overcoming him. The ship rumbled and tossed and woke Cyril earlier than anticipated with a thrum. Cyril tore through the controlled energy cocoon around him and exited the room into the study. He walked across the study and exited the ship, Cyril arrived in a dark cavern.  “Hello sweetie.” Came a concerned voice from across the cavern. The woman as before stepped into the light, “Oh I was afraid of this,” she brushed his bangs out of his eyes, “You should have done a more thorough scan before taking us here.” She turned him around to push him back into his ship but stopped and gasped. She saw how Cyril’s wings were dampening and turning an ugly yellow. “Oh dearie, you’re being corrupted!” The woman pulled him back and touched his wing gently. Cyril jerked in pain, “I need sodium and gaseous gold.” The woman interrupted him, “Don’t you worry, I know just what to do.” She grabbed his new wings and jerked, Cyril yelped. His new wings began to regain the color but Cyril blacked out.
When Cyril awoke his was in his ship again. He struggled to get up, still faint. Cyril limped to the door and threw it open. He was greeted by the white, sterile floors of a hospital. “Good.” Cyril murmured before sinking into a chair and blacking out once more.
“We’re losing him.” There was a flat line noise.
“Dangit, Cyril I’m not losing you!”
“He’s gone, it’s too late.”
Cyril jerked up and took in a deep, shuttering breath. “No I’m not!” A pair of Seraphim in doctor’s coats stood over him trying not to laugh.
“Told you that’d wake him up.” Chuckled a man. The lady beside him was hiding her laughter poorly behind her hand. Cyril, missing a shirt and with wings askew, plopped back down and closed his eyes with a sigh, “Damn it Jim.” Cyril muttered. The man, or rather Jim, laughed even harder and thumped hand on the table they had set Cyril on. Cyril lurched up and grabbed his clothes from the floor. “Did you fix the corruption?” Cyril asked as he buttoned a dress shirt back on. Jim, a Seraph whose acquaintance he had made a few months previous, looked puzzled. “There was no corruption, you came in in perfect condition, just fainted in the middle of the room.” The lady to the side of Jim took her leave while Cyril and him stared at each other blankly. “You’re kidding right?” Cyril asked.
“Nope.”
There was another pause as they stared at each other. Cyril got up and pulled his coat on. “Weird. Well I best be off, bye.” Cyril swept out of the hospital, leaving Jim a bit confused. He made his way to Heaven’s Academy of Science and burst into the building for the second time in a while. “Hello!” Cyril shouted. “I have some unfortunate and possibly disastrous news!”
The science team, who had been lacking any important or interesting topics lately, cheered. “What? No this is bad.” A scientist patted Cyril on the back and led him deeper inside.
“What is it this time?”
“Er… well.” Cyril was suddenly embarrassed. “I… I may or may not have forgotten to do a complete and thorough check on this universe.” The scientists suddenly did not look very happy.
“Cyril…”
“Yes I know and I’m sorry. I forgot to check for chameleon particles.” Cyril muttered sheepishly. The scientists groaned, they had been looking forward to interesting work, not menial labor.
“We’ll check and see. You had best hope we do, because if there isn’t you will be the first to be affected.”
There were no chameleon particles.

Word Count: 1,019

Last edited by Cyril on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Cyril
Cyril

Chameleon Particles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chameleon Particles   Chameleon Particles EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:12 pm

Aaaaaaaaapproved.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/

Chameleon Particles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: Space-
Jump to: