Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearts will heal slowly

Go down 
+2
Rosentan
Krageta
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Hearts will heal slowly  Empty
PostSubject: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:50 am

Stein sat in his chair waiting for everyone to come back. the children were upstairs sleeping as Mora was sitting on the floor worried like crazy. They wanted everyone back, as Stein got a text. He headed out go, he went into town.
"Mora make sure when everyone comes back they stay put." Stein told her. Mora nodded her ehad as her father left.

Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:59 am

Rosentan stood in a corner, silently. His new form had made him a little shorter so he could easily fit in rooms now. He looked down, hiding his face from the others.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:03 am

Krageta carried Melody in taking her upstairs to her son. She came back down as Melody was hugging the children and sleeping. her body was in shock. Krageta sat down as Mora was looking around for Riza to come back with them. She was hoping he was alright.
"Papa will be back soon." Mora said. She looked at Rosentan and patted his arm sadly.
Gaia came in looking at everyone, and then saw that Rosentan was really upset. going over to him she placed a hand on top of his. "Ro...Rosentan...are you going to be alright? Want to go for a walk to clear your mind?" Gaia asked sadly. She used her ki to give him a golden ki flower that was shaped like a lily.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:04 am

Ryu sat in the window seal, looking at a group picture of he, riza, and his father. "I understand why you had to do what you had to do. But why did it have to be now." He said rubbing the back of his head. The last conversation he had with his father, was not the one he wanted, but it was the one he needed. Maybe thats why he told him those things. Maybe he knew this day was coming and that I needed to grow up fast.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:06 am

When the rose came near Rosentan and wilted and crumbled. "Just......" The android had no idea what to think anymore. He was beginning to hate these organics. Their constant bringing of pain and suffering. "I am okay Gaia. Perfectly fine. The stupid bastard got what he deserved."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:14 am

Krageta looked at Ryuga, as Stein came in the back of his office putting Song in one of the medical beds. Dimitri came in sitting down in a chair rubbing the back of his neck not sure what to do. He heard about what happened, and he was just starting to like Makoto. He was wondering what went so wrong. But knew that Cheshire would be back soon. Though she loved Artik, Dimitri still loved Cheshire. He wondered what to tell the children.

"Ryuga. Song is in the medical room with Stein." Dimitri said rubbing his forehead.
KRageta sat there as Mora kept asking where Riza was.
"Krageta...I don't see Riza...has anyone seen Riza?" Mora asked, she looked around she couldn't see the shadow with the white outline. She wondered what happened, walking over to the picture of everyone together five years ago she knew it was there and picked it up giving it to Krageta which made her smile. "I sorry."

Gaia nodded her head, she figured he would talk later. Seeing the rose wither, she bit her lip looking at Rosentan, leaning up she kissed his forehead. "WEll I'll be here. If you want to talk or even just sit, I'll do my best for what I can do." She grabbed his hand. she couldn't imagine what he was going through. she couldn't believe what she witnessed either.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:18 am

Ryuga stood up, walking from the window seal to the medical room. He entered and closed the door behind him. He wanted this moment with her to be a quiet one. He looked over to stein. "Is she going to be alright?" He asked with a tone of concern in his voice. Pulling a chair to the beside and sitting in it.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am

Rosentan looked over at Mora. "Riza isn't coming. The weakling couldn't take it and died. Pathetic shit." Rosentan spat out the words as if they disgusted him just to say them. He wondered why he was even here with these people.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:28 am

Krageta listned to what Rosentan said to Mora, she stood up looking at him as Mora started to cry. She was just getting use to Rosentan. "Gaia...please..." Krageta said calmly. "Rosentan...family is very important. Remember...that. And you are part of my family. Whether you are hurt, crazy, mean, vengeful, you will always be part of this family. And family stick together as best they can." KRageta said sadly. she was doing her best not to break, not to shed a tear. she hugged Rosentan trying to show that he is part of her family too. Even though they had their disagreements. "Its a hard day on everyone."

Stein looked at Ryuga. "No, she has a couple broken ribs. she will be alright." Stein heard yelling as Mora came to him when the door opened. she hugged him, tears falling down her face.

Gaia grabbed Rosentan's hand. "Please follow me. I'm not mad, just come with me for some fresher air please." She said sadly, she was trying to make him feel better. Gaia didn't know what to do. She wasn't going to give up on Rosentan, she wanted to show him that she would stand by him no matter what. "Come on." She pulled him outside to the beach. "Rosentan...I'll do my best to be here for you. Even when you are mad at me. So please remember the side of you that you were before." Gaia told him as she made red roses grow in her hand remembering the crystal flowers.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:33 am

Ryuga could hear the yelling going on outside of the room. As much as Ro didn't like it, he was a part of this family. As much as he may despise it, the two of them were brothers. No matter how much machinery was in him. "Take care of her doc, it sounds like Im needed else where." He kissed her forehead, and exited the room.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:36 am

Rosentan threw the hands off of him. "I am NOT your family." he said glaring at Krageta. "You family is nothing but pain and I want nothing of it." Rosentan gave one last look at Gaia before walking out.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:46 am

Song grabbed Ryuga's hand and shook her head. "Stay...please...stay..." Tears fell from song's eyes looking at him.

---

Krageta watched at Rosentan walked outside. "My offer will still stand and to me you are family." Krageta said as she looked at Stein hugging his daughter. this is when she wish she didn't have the guts to tell her son that Makoto and Riza and cheshire are dead. Krageta was doing her best to hold it together, her hands held together. Auran was even dead, oushing it aside she wasn't going to let it change anything. She grabbed some alcohal from the fridge giving everyone well almost everyone a beer except Mora and Song a beer with a class of vodka. "WE honor those whom have fallen. For they died a good death in battle. But they will come back with smiles on their faces hopefully. We will never forget them. and welcome them with open arms when they return." Krageta said giving a toast to everyone before drinking the beer in one go.

---

Gaia though followed Rosentan. She was being serious about her promise. "Rosentan..." She said following him. "Do you wanna finish talking about what is bothering you."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:51 am

Rosentan turned around and looked at her. "My problem? You want to know what my problem is? My problem is that in one day I have to absorb both a child and my own creator, only to see even more people die! And it only happens here! This kind of tragedy doesn't happen elsewhere! I am sick and tired of all the suffering!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:53 am

Ryu smiled as a tear fell from his eye. "Fine..you win." He said as he sat back down with her. His hand holding her's.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:59 am

Gaia listened and went right up to him, grabbing Rosentan's hand. "that is what happens. We all experience it, even you. It happens everywhere to everyone. Planets die, beings die, and people and planets are born." Gaia explained, she guessed she wasn't helping it. But she was trying. "You are a bio yes, but you have a heart too. I know it hurts. Pains all of us. But they will be back." Gaia told Rosentan calmly, but she looekd up at him sadly. "No matter your pain or what you need to say, I'll still be behind you to listen. One day you will die, and one day I will die. If I had my choice. I would rather, one day see you smile like before again when we were dancing in the field. Makoto, Riza, and Cheshire will be back and so will Auron. Everyone comes back eventually." She leaned up and gave him a gentle peck on the cheek to help him understand a little maybe on how much she cares. "Like no matter what, I will find you and come back."

-------

Song held Ryuga's hand. It hurt but it was nice to have a cool hand in hers. "Guess We'll be missing that dance..."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:01 am

Rosentan growled. "You don;t get it do you? Makoto isn't coming back. I have a link to his mind. I read his thoughts before he died. He is going to stay in the otherworld!" Rosentan looked at Gaia. "That is why I can't forgive him. He is leaving us!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:03 am

"We will have our dance, once your well. We will dance the night away. I promise." He said rubbing her hand. He was relieved she was awake.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:08 am

Gaia stood there not reacting to his growl. Being in the red ribbon army, she didn't know what this was like she guessed. "WEll don't you think your master will be coming back, after he proposed to Melody. He made a promise to return." Gaia told him. "And I don't think Makoto would break that promise in a heart beat. But if that is what you believe, then go ahead let it out. Like I said I am here and I am not going anywhere." Gaia said sadly, her hair gently blowing with a slight breeze. "If he leaves us, he will be watching over us." Gaia wished the day hadn't turned out like this. "I will keep hope he comes back for your sake and for mine." Gaia grabbed Rosentan's hand, wishing the day hadn't turned out like this. she wanted to dance with him again, to dance with everyone. she was even going to ask him on a date this very night. but after all that is happen, she wanted to be the best person she could be to him.

----

Song nodded her dead. "Ryuga...is everyone alright? WE felt a strong power..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:10 am

"I have to tell you something. Once everything has calmed down, Im going away for a while." He said with a slight hesitation. "I made a promise to my father, and I am going to keep it." He said with a look of determination. "So you had better get lots of rest so we can have our dance, before I have to go." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:11 am

Rosentan sighed. "He sat down on a rock and hid his face in his hands. "I don't know what to think Gaia. I don't know wether to be mournful, angry, violent, or just fall over dead!" Rosentan looked back at the house. "I don't think I want to forgive him either....not after what he has done to us."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:20 am

Song looked at Ryuga sadly. "where are you going?" Song said, she wanted to know if everyone was aright. She couldn't move at the moment, looking at Ryuga sadly holding his hand a little tighter. "what is going on?"

-----

Gaia stood behind him as he spoke. She understood where he was coming from, she was left as well before she met Krageta and everyone but didn't watch them fully die. Gaia opened her ears and kept listening. "You be the best you can be. If you need to let anger out vent, if you need to mourn I will listen and be there, so you mourn. Being vengeful will just lead to the same thing. more death and pain. And dying well...that will kill more than you." Gaia said slowly moving her arms over his shoulders from behind. she leaned down and hugged Rosentan gently around his neck to try and comfort him. "you don't have to forgive, but you don't have to let it rule you Rosentan. You are a strong man. And he left some food memories most likely with you. So if you need to mourn, we can go somewhere. but its better to share than bottle it up." Gaia said softly, trying to be strong for Rosentan whom needed her it seemed since he wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:23 am

Ryu hung his head. "Today, my father sacrificed himself. Riza took his own life. And....Artik too is gone." The tears flowed from his eyes. "No one is taking it well." He used his sleeve to dry his eyes. "Especially not my brother Ro."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:24 am

Rosentan wrapped his arms around Gaia and he buried his face into her shoulder. He couldn't speak anymore. Even if he tried he had nothing to say. He fought back tears as he felt the wait of losing his family.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:31 am

Song had tears falling from her eyes that boiled on her skin. looking up at Ryuga she wished she could do something. "I'm sorry...please stay...let me be your....cheshire is gone too..." Song said sadly. she used her stregth with her arm even if it hurt, to bring Ryuga down to her and gave Ryuga a kiss on the lips to ease him a little.

----

Gaia wrapped her arms around him. She didn't let go of him, she was doing her best not to cry, but a tear escaped her eyes without her noticing. She placed her head on his. Stroking his hair gently, Gaia kissed the top of his forehead. "Everything will be alright." Gaia said she even needing to cry herself. "I'm here." she ran her fingers through his hair still while hugging him. Gaia wanted to be there for Rosentan when he needed her.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:34 am

Rosentan looked up at Gaia. "Thank you for everything...." Rosentan put a hand behind her head head and gently pulled her forward until his lips met hers. He kissed her for a few moments before breaking the contact between them. "Please...stay with me for awhile longer?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hearts will heal slowly
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: