Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A promise not forgotten. (song)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:06 pm

KRageta smirked. "Makot next time you lock the children let me know before dimitri comes over next time breaking down my door again." KRageta laughed, looking at Ryuga she turned her head. "Well actually..." She looked at Ares and Dimitri. Remembering something. "Stein and I will go in instead incase something happens. Wonder in that Staneil will come train with us...Oh makoto is melody sleeping well?"

Song shook her head. "No your son's a pervert he took my shirt." Song said. rubbing the back of her head looking at Ryuga. she bit into a sausage, before looking at Ryuga. "We should get to training...wondering is Ro and Gaia are training."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:09 pm

Ryuga rolled his eyes at her comment. "I didn't take anything it was wet and you took it off. I offered you another one and you stole my sheets instead." He said getting up from the table. "Im ready to go train when you are, Those two are probably getting a head start before we leave." He cracked his neck. "Do you want to start today or am I training by myself again." He asked putting his lighter and cigarettes in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Makoto looked over at Krageta. "They were annoying me. Seriously you didn't hear how much they were bitching and moaning. It was unbearable." Makoto pulled out a bottle of beer and drank a bit. He then smiled  a little. "She goes back and forth. She seems to be getting better. She is starting to become her old perverted, psycho, ultra violent self again." Makoto then looked at Song. "Is that what you kids call it nowadays?" He then grabbed a cigarette from Ryuga and lit it with his ki. He then took a drag.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:29 pm

song blinked when Ryuga tlaked about training. she was still eatting and she had to work later. she would like ot go training and it sounded fun. Song's face went beat red with Makoto's comments.
"Makoto!" Song said. Her face went red.

Krageta blinked when Makoto said that. "Song your going to work. Don't you remember your grounded." Kragrta said as dimitri nodded his head eatting with the children. Krageta raised her head to Makoto and took the cigerette from him. "Please not at the table. and that is good at least she is better. Makoto maybe you two should have a date." KRageta said. "Makoto...how are you adjusting to work life?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Ryuga was upset when he heard she was still grounded. "Well that sucks, I guess ill go to room and play video games for the rest of the day." He said getting up from the table and going to the stairs that led to his room.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Makoto laughed. "Let the girl go Krageta. I was talking about Ro and Gaia." He then rubbed the back of his head. "Work has been great. The people I work with are great, the pay is nice, I get to travel in first class for free." He then laughed a little nervously. "I think Melody might be jealous of the attention I am getting though. Tom has told me I have become quite popular with the female demographic."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:53 pm

Song pouted when Ryuga went to his room leaving her sitting there. "you can train with Dimitri." Krageta said, dimitri looked at Song with a smirk on his face and shook his head. Song lowered her head and put it on the table.

Krageta looked at Makoto, thinking about it. "Oh so my gaia...ok she is grounded." Krageta said. she looked at Makoto for a moment. "Last I saw people were laughing at a magazine something about you I think. thought it was about you doing an interview or something...guess they were laughing about how small soemthing is." Krageta laughed. she walked over to song and patted her on the arm. "alright no grounded. But no more spending tiem alone in a bedroom with boys"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Ryuga re entered the kitchen with all of his cigarettes and lighters, and put them on the table. He sat back down next to song and looked at his father. "Old man you want these? Song told me I can't smoke them anymore." He said hoping this would cheer her up. For some reason she was in another sad mood.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Makoto laughed. "Oh yeah that interview! They had asked me about your husband." Makoto took the cigarettes and incinerated them in his hand. "Go have fun you two."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Krageta blinked and looked at Makoto. "What are you talking about? The people know nothing of me." Krageta said confused. "Plus he is coming back soon." she said she turned to Makoto. "At least they weren't laughing at my picture, if Melody saw that careful. Haven't had my picture taken in a long time." Krageta looked at Ares sadly, she walked over and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

Song looked at Ryuga rather confused. she wodnered what brought this about.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Ryu got up from the table and looked down at song. "Do you want to go to beach today?" He asked wanting to get out of the house for a little bit. He reached his hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:13 pm

Makoto tilted his head at Krageta. "Your royalty Krageta. The people know who you are. Earthlings have a way of finding things out." Makoto then frowned when she said Zues would be coming back. "Yeah. He will be back soon Krageta." He put on a fake smile for her then drank from his beer to avoid questioning. He then looked over at Stein. "How is that android of yours coming along?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:17 pm

song nodded her head to Ryuga. She was fully, getting up she waved at Krageta and wondered what makoto meant though by Krageta's husband. She always wanted to Meet Zeus, but Gaia was the only one of the two that did.

KRageta stared at Makoto, but the people of earth didn't know she was royalty she never told anyone nor announced it to the city. she saw the look on Makoto's face. "Makoto...what is it?"
Stein looked at Makoto. "Its done, its just sleeping. Have it in status right now. Trying to find a good brain. Know of any Makoto?...I would advice against those comments makoto." Stien said. Ares looked at his cousin Makoto.
"Uncle Makoto, what are you talking about? Dad is coming back soon...isn't he?" Ares asked, and then looked up at his mom.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Ryuga took her hand, and began to walk to the door. "We can train there if you want to." He said as he opened the door and began to walk out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Makoto smiled at them. "I saw him recently. He was doing well. Said he still had stuff he needed to do though." Makoto spoke in the most convincing tone ever heard. Makoto, eager to change the subject, looked back at Stein. "I can make you one if you want. I have become pretty proficient at it. Just tell me what you would like it to be like."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Krageta smiled happy that Zeus was alright but felt that Makoto wasn't telling all by the way Stein spoke. "thats good. He said he would be gone for a month. so hopefully he will be back this evening as planned." Krageta smiled as Ares hugged his mother hoping that his father would be back tonight. Mako cheered at his dad.
"Dad is a panty man!" Mako laughed as he had seen the magazine.
stien thought about it. "No I got it. Just taking a break. Trying to work on a cure to give Mora sight, but she keeps going on about being able to see a while aura around Riza. I wonder what that is about." Stein said changing the subject.

Gaia came in, in Rosentan's t-shirt and green mini shorts. rubbing her eyes and her hair messy, Gaia looked at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Makoto smirked and motioned towards Gaia. "Training." He then looked at Krageta. "They are making a movie about the Z-fighters." He took a drink and then sighed. " they want me to portray your brother. Now hear me out. I have read over the script. They checked their facts, and their writing for him is spot on with what the history books and actual recordings of him are like." Makoto drummed his fingers on the table. " I thought I should pass it by you first."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Krageta blinked when Makoto said moving about the Z fighters. when she heard that from Makoto, a sad look crossed her face and she turned around. "congrats the one movie I won't go see." KRageta said going into the kitchen. Ares looked at his mother sadly, he kenw that she missed her brother and everyone she knew from the past.

"Makoto one thing. do you think you could ask Melody for a dress or clothing. Talia might be fit for that size." Stein asked trying to change the subject.
Gaia smiled at Makoto. "Really? The legendary Goku and vegeta!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Makoto sighed and downed the rest of his drink. "I will ask her Stein." Makoto looked at Gaia and laughed a little. "You need to be careful with that boy Gaia. Who knows what might happen. We don't need a little dragon android running around." Makoto smirked at her and then exited the building.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Gaia blushed and looked at Makoto. "Earth dragon what is it going to do. have an andriod the grows plants..." Gaia said rubbing the back of her head. "Besides...figured I let him sleep. was thinking of training today."

Krageta looked at Makoto leave, she went to her room and locked herself in. Mako and Ares ran over to Makoto and grabbed his hand.
"Papa play with us and teach us about ki." Mako smiled.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Makoto turned around and looked at Gaia. "You underestimate the power of the earth. You can control the plants, the very ground itself. One day you will be strong enough to literally move mountains. You don't get how powerful of a gift you really have." Makoto then got on one knee and ruffled Mako's hair. "I have to go check on mommy. Maybe we can if I get the chance to come back later ok?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Gaia blinked and looked at Makoto she didn't quiet get that. "Powerful...I just grow plants. what can I do? wait move mountains..." Gaia said confused. Mako nodded his head to Makoto and Ares smiled glad to be learning. Gaia rubbed the back of her head she went back to her room where Rosentan was and went to sleep again.
Ares looked at Makoto and grabbed his arm. "Your lying about papa aren't you uncle makoto?" Ares asked.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Makoto looked at Ares. "Your too smart for your own good..." Makoto knee he couldn't hide it from Ares. Makoto motioned for the boy to follow him to a room where the others weren't around.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:13 pm

Ares looked at Makoto and nodded his head. He figured it was too good to be true. Ares followed Makoto and Mako went to Stein. the kids were wanting sugar now so Dimitri and Stein were the ones for it. Ares followed Makoto to a room. "Where is father?" Ares said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:21 pm

Makoto sighed. "Ares....you know I would never purposefully do anything to hurt this family..." Makoto couldn't look the child in the eyes. "I....I was forced to kill your father...he lost his mind. He was slaughtering innocents... I-I tried to bring him to his senses...it didn't work. I had no other choice....I killed him....I had to Ares....I didn't want to but he left me with no choice...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A promise not forgotten. (song)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next