Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let the grind begin. (Song)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Ryu gently removed himself from his mother's arms. He got up and walked over to song. He looked her, a smile came over his face, seeing she was going to be okay. "Im done crying." He said with a smile. "I like your ears, I think they're cute." He said with a grin. "So with those new teeth of your's does that mean I only get kisses on the cheek for a while?" He asked hoping it wouldn't be too long before they could touch lips again.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:53 am

Song looked at Ryuga, she remained silent looking at him. Her cheeks went a little pink when he called her ears cute. they had always been a little pointy, but they were more than normal. Song smiled when he mentioned her teeth, showing off her pearly sharp whites. "Sure...but Ryuga...if you want to go train in space....I am not going to stop you. If you want to leave for two years, I rather wait than see you not explore."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:58 am

Ryuga shook his head and smiled. "Song, Im not going anywhere. There is a place on earth where I can train for two years, in two days. Ill be gone two days top at the most. But when I come out I might be a little different. And for you and me, maybe thats a good thing. Ill be more mature. So, we never have to have these little moments again." He said staring in her eyes. "Id like to hug you, kiss you sweep you off your feet. But I don't know how you would feel about that with so much company around." He said with his hands in his pockets, cracking a grin, with a bit of a blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:06 am

Song looked at him feeling bad that he keeps thinking it was his fault. She lowered her eyes, fine with the first part but not the other. she didn't want him to change, it was her she felt needed to change. She didn't know how to react. Melody hugged Song, holding her close to her. Song didn't say anything for a few moments. "rather you be you....stop blaming yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:10 am

"Im still going to be me, when I come out but. Everyone has to grow up sometime." He said rubbing the back of his head. "Ill be seventeen or eighteen when I come out. Probably a little taller too. Hopefully you will still recognize me." He said with a small laugh. He didn't want to go back to the beach to train. He just wanted to spend time with her. "Hey, you wanna go somewhere? I don't really want to go back to the beach. I just want to spend time with you, without everyone else." he said hoping she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:37 am

Song turned her head away from Ryuga, speaking of growing up. He wanted to be older faster in her eyes. training was training, she didn't want to bother him. Song brought her knees to her chest looking up at him. "I kinda just wanted to train with everyone. Or Just train. Doesn't matter, I fuck up all the time. I never make you happy."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:42 am

Ryuga got down on his knees, so they were on eye level. "Song, you do nothing but try to make me happy. And you do make me happy, Your the reason I smile everyday. Because I have someone as wonderful as you in my life, and you chose to be. You weren't forced." He was trying to cheer her up, like all the times she tried to do the same. "If we train, I want us to train together. Because we never got to finish earlier. And I still want that hot spring date after." He said with a wink as he got back on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:46 am

Song's face went red as he spoke. She didn't know what to say to him, thinking for a moment. Song reached out with her scale arm, and grabbed his hand. "Will you go out with me?" Song asked, her cheeks are pink going red. Song didn't know what to do but it felt right.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:50 am

Ryu with the largest smile on his face that he think he had ever seen. "Is that even a question? Of course I will." He said cupping her scaling hand in his. "I've been waiting for this for a long time. Although I thought I would be the one doing the asking." He said his face red as a beat.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:52 am

Song looked at Ryuga, she lowered her eyes wondering if she made the right choice. she had done nothing but be mean to him. she didn't mean to be so cruel, but she felt she hurt him alot. "Lets go somewhere...." Song said. "Maybe...to the mountains..."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 am

Makoto who had unfused by that time looked at Ro. "Totally called it. You owe me 100 Zenni." He then pulled out a camera and snapped a picture of the two.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:56 am

A look of sheer joy came over his face. "I would like that, lot." He said as he knelled down, and kissed her forehead. "Shall we go now?" He said offering his other hand to her. He saw his father and did nothing but smile in his direction. He was finally happy with his life.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:07 am

Gaia looked at Rosentan and everyone. wondering what was going on. "Careful on that bet. Song tends to change her mind alot." Gaia explained, she didn't want anyone to get hurt and she felt that her sister is forcing her mind to do this. but Gaia looked at Rosentan. "what now?"

Song looked at Ryuga, when he went to kiss her forehead. SHe moved her head away, shaking her head. Standing up on her own, she didn't hold his hand. Seeing Gaia and everyone, she frowned and then walked outside. waiting on the beach for Ryuga.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am

He saw her move away and was a little confused. Then seeing the crowd that followed makoto, he understood why she left. He waived at them. "Ill catch up with you guys later." He said walking out of the house to meet song on the beach. "Ready to go?" He asked floating over to her.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Ryuga- 35,000PL 19,000Z
Makoto- 35,000PL 19,000Z
Everyone else- 8,000PL 4,000Z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the grind begin. (Song)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5