Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaz's BB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Chaz
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
The Chaz

Chaz's BB Empty
PostSubject: Chaz's BB   Chaz's BB EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Having survived the aftershocks of the Rava's emergence into the Universe, Chaz stands alone.  He begins to lift himself into the air, getting an aerial view of the Universe.  His emergency escape from his sanctum served him well.  Now, he found himself back on Earth, but in one piece.  His senses picked up on a power level darting toward his location.  Someone couldn't have found him already?  Was he spotted?

Chaz
Looks like I'll be subjected to more "Earthling" behavior.

Last edited by The Chaz on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Chaz's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaz's BB   Chaz's BB EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Artik showed up. "CHAZ! Long time no see! I heard about Chaztopia..." He frowned. "Well, I was heading to West city. Something bad's going on there... but let's fight!"
Back to top Go down
The Chaz
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
The Chaz

Chaz's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaz's BB   Chaz's BB EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Chaz's eyebrows lowered, his forehead pinching as he seems to be annoyed by Artik's peppy behavior.  Artik was often thought of as the pinnacle of heroism and lightheartedness.  It was rather annoying, and gave Chaz a false feeling of superior maturity even though he's never seen Artik angry.

Chaz
Ar-tik?

Ofcourse this was the first face he's to see after such a long endeavor of being on his own.

Chaz
Artik, I have the strangest feeling that you have no idea what I've been up to.

Their last confrontation was an easy going on, Chaz even made a deal with Artik involving dragonballs that went very smoothly.  His new attitude was an example of his personality change.  His large, soul searching eyes widened as his head tilted slightly.

Chaz
What's the point of fighting you?

Chaz asked, not sharing the same enthusiasm that Saiyans are born and raised with.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Chaz's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaz's BB   Chaz's BB EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Artik smiled. "A lot has happened since you went to that hedonistic planet. I have realized great power. I had a journey through the Dark Realm." He went Solar Super Saiyan Four, turning his body into molten starstuff before turning to normal. " I want to fight you for the fun. And... a bet. If I win, you come with me to West City. You win, and I owe you one and you still come with me." He chuckled darkly.
Back to top Go down
The Chaz
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
The Chaz

Chaz's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaz's BB   Chaz's BB EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:31 pm

A silent moment provided Chaz with a chance to stare Artik down, examining him head to toe for anything that could help him in a potential battle.

Chaz
You have returned to normal, after all.  Well, while you lost your powers, I only grew.  I've had dominion over slaves that served to build my empire.  I became a king.  I was worshipped.  Now that you're back to your normal self, I bid you farewell.  Let me know if there are any changes to the next dimension.

Chaz grinned eerily before gently raising his palm and exerting a certain amount force through the use of his Ki.  He had figured he used enough to wipe Artik out.  He wasn't aware that he was not able to reserve his power either.

HP: 500
Stamina: 150
Speed: 400
Ki: 400 - 25 = 375

Edit: Wait, I think I read that wrong (As obvious in my reply).  How did Artik turn into a Solar SS4?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Chaz's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaz's BB   Chaz's BB EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:51 pm

(While we're not allowed to use it, our characters still have the power they had at the end of SH III. The intro saga will serve as the formal point of reset. Artik and C still have full power but cannot use it in battle. Just for continuity purposes.)

Artik laughed and blocked the force. "No."

Health: 500
Ki: 500
Stamina: 250-25=225
Speed: 250
Back to top Go down
The Chaz
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
The Chaz

Chaz's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaz's BB   Chaz's BB EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Chaz
Wh-what?

Chaz glances down at the palm of his hand, his arm trembling as realization begins to wash over him.  His eyes press closed before he begins to shake his head, his small stubby hand balled up into a fist.

Chaz
Are you kidding me?  Why have I lost my power?

Chaz then glances up at Artik, his arm lowering to his side once more.  His posture non-threatening as before.

Chaz
Well.  I suppose this could put us at odds with one another...  Still, give me some inspiration to go to West City with you.

Chaz responds with a mischievous smile.  An abrupt rush in attack is uncharacteristic for the short warrior, but this is the perfect time to test his abilities to measure the power he has reserved.  He swoops forward, aiming a kick right at the orange saiyan's head.  Chaz wondered how dangerous Artik could be after all of these altercations to the universe.

Stamina: 150 - 25 = 125
Ki: 375
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Chaz's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaz's BB   Chaz's BB EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Artik blinked, taking the attack.

Health: 475
Ki: 500
Stamina: 225
Speed: 250
Back to top Go down
The Chaz
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
The Chaz

Chaz's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaz's BB   Chaz's BB EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:33 pm

It felt good to land a blow against someone, Chaz sways through the kick motion, spinning back into his initial posture. He narrows his eyes before gradually floating away from Artik. He couldn't let his frustrations get the better of him. That was the fault with so many warriors now days. He was better than that.

Chaz
Hmph. What's your game, Artik? Are you not going to at least try? I thought you were in a hurry.

Chaz takes a brief glance in the direction of where Artik's destination apparently was. West City was not in sight, and Chaz couldn't sense anything too intruding on his senses. He was used to sensing power levels and nothing intrigued him too much from that area. Why was Artik wasting his time in a fight with Chaz if he isn't going to fight back? Chaz needed to be wary of any tricks or traps.

Chaz
Didn't you want to fight?

Stamina: 125
Ki: 375

No action taken.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Chaz's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaz's BB   Chaz's BB EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:48 pm

"Chaz... Something's wrong and you know it. Look. I'll fight you. But first we need to figure out what's going on." He frowned. Something strange is happening. Artik couldn't fight Cgaz. Not like this. He needed to figure out what's going on. "Follow me!" Artik knew where the sinister feeling was comin from and that just made him more uneasy.
Back to top Go down
The Chaz
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
The Chaz

Chaz's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaz's BB   Chaz's BB EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:07 pm

The odd half smile returned to Chaz's face as he laughed under his breath.  He shakes his head and immediately responded to Artik's plea.

Chaz
I don't care about West City, Artik.

Artik was genuinely concerned for West City, he began to glide toward the city, ever so slowly moving away from Chaz.  At this point, Chaz may be uninterested in a fight also.  The first couple of strikes allowed him to measure his new power.  While he wasn't typically the "savior" type, if something is important enough to have Artik's interest than going to West City may not be a waste of time after all.

Chaz
However... if there is something there worth investigating then I will travel with you.

Chaz doesn't look at Artik directly, he crosses his stubby arms, leaning forward as he drifts along side Artik.

Chaz
This better be worth my time...
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Chaz's BB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaz's BB   Chaz's BB EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:10 pm

PL: 100
Z:100
Back to top Go down