Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:57 am

Makoto looked away. "Good ones....right.." He couldn't look at her. She says he is a good person. As much as everyone told him that Makoto was still unable to believe it. They have not seen what he was capable of. He silently prayed that Melody would never find out the truth. He spoke again. "It is nice.."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:03 am

Melody laid her head on his chest while hugging him. She closed her eyes as her tail became legs. "I know you have a dark side just like me...but you make me wanna be a better wife. And I hope when the day comes your dark side, that I will still be alive to show you what you don't believe." Melody said, and then her face went emotionless. her mind went blank and she fell backwards holding her head, hearing a high pitch squeel in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am

Makoto caught her and put his hand on her head. He went into his Super Saiyan form and sent the regenerative powers of the form into her body. It was a quick fix but it would most likely be enough. "Come on Melody."

((Super Saiyan healing is canon. Revenge of Cooler.))
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:21 am

Melody laid there, she held onto his hands. looking at them, her eyes looking kind of out of it. she loved the way his hand felt in her hand. she could feel it, but looking at his super saiyan form. "Please don't do that here...not here..." tears formed in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:23 am

Makoto dropped out of the form and sighed. "I wish I was a healer Melody....I really do." He sat down on the sand and laid her down so her head was in his lap. He gently ran his fingers through her silky solver hair. He smiled a little and wiped the tears from her eyes. "There's no need to cry Melody."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:27 am

Melody held onto Makoto's hand. LEaning up she placed her head on his shoulder. feeling his finger across her cheek, Melody couldn't help but look up at him sadly. "Just don't turn into that form here...not that form...a super saiyan killed my people with humans as well. please don't..." Melody plead. she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:30 am

Makoto frowned slightly. "I try not to use it Melody.....but I generally find myself having no other choice. Without it I would have died long ago." Makoto kissed her forehead. "Ill try not to use it around you ok?" He felt bad, stirring up her old memories. He caressed her cheek with his hand and smiled down at her. "Your beautiful, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:34 am

"Its fine...just not in here....in my homeland." She leaned up and kissed his forehead. she nodded her head at his beautiful comment and she kissed makoto again. "I want to lay down with you...here..." She ran a hand down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:36 am

Makoto nodded at her. He laid back on the sand and gently pulled her up to him. He rested his hand on her back and smiled softly. "It's just like before Melody..." Makoto felt a small twinge of nostalgia of when they used to do this all the time.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:06 am

Melody looked up at Makoto touching the side of his face getnly with her hand. "Yes...was wondering...would you like a daughter?" Melody asked, she leaned up and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:08 am

Makoto held her hand to the side of his face for a moment and thought. "I would like to have on e I believe. It may sound stupid but I have always dreamed of having a little girl that I can be overprotective of." He kissed her back softly.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:17 am

Melody smiled, looking up at him she kissed him on the cheek. "I would love to see that. to see you with a smile playing with the kids. and I think the other kids would like a little sister." Melody hugged him around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:24 am

Makoto wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. "I wonder what they would look like....I'm hoping they take more after you than me."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:41 am

Melody smiled. "I hope they take after both of us. I love you makoto...please don't ever leave me." She smiled, she hugged him as he pulled her close.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:45 am

Makoto hugged her back. "I love you too Melody. And I promise I will try to stay with you forever."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:53 am

Melody put her face up to his, she brushed her lips acrossed his. Getting up she felt like it waas time to go back. "I want my room over the water..." Melody said running her hand slowly down his spine. "Where the children can have fun. Even Mora can come visit. Everyone can. A place to call our own other than stein's house."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:58 am

Makoto shivered slightly at her touch. He kissed her lightly. "I have already finished building it. We can go see it if you like. Riza is already there."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:08 am

Melody nodded at Makoto. She grabbed his hand looking up at the ceiling. she grabbed his hand tightly and then let go fas she knew it was a mountain. she flew high up almost to the top of the cieling and bashed out the side of it going outside. seeing that she made it to an ice cold mountain top.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:29 am

Makoto just watched her. "Ouch..." He followed his fiance and stepped down on the mountaintop. "What are we doing here Melody?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))   Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mommy and Daddy's alone time ((melody and Makoto))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3