Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mountain time. (Song)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Mountain time. (Song) Empty
PostSubject: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Ryuga was walking with song through the mountains. "So why did you pick this place?" He wondered what so special about the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Song looked at the mountains, she didn't say anything. but she started flying a bit as they reached the base of one. Looking up at it, she started to walk, digging her nails into it. "Cause its nice. And since everyone is against me doing a certain thing, I figured it would be best."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Ryuga tilted his head in confusion. "What do you mean against you." He thought for a second. "Against us being together, or your decision to embrace your dragon dna?" He thought it had to be one of those two. Or he had just put feet in his mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Song looked at Ryuga and didn't say anything for a few moments. But she bit her lip and walked right up to him with a smile on her face. "No didn't accept the dragon. It was more for my decision to date you or to not date you...."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Ryuga smiled and rubbed the back of his head. "No one seemed overly joyed, I guess I should have figured that." He looked into her eyes. "Are you happy with your choice?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:18 am

Song looked at Ryuga and didn't know. she didn't know the answer right now. "I don't know. maybe, but I will find out soon." Song said, walking up the side of the mountain
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:20 am

Ryuga rubbed the back of his head, and shrugged. She was more confusing then ever. But for the time being he would enjoy their time away. He light himself a cigarette and took a drag. "So why did you want to come out here?" He asked after letting out a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:24 am

Song stared at him as they were on a mountain. "That stuff is bad...you know...bad enough that I breath smoke some times. and its nice out here." Song said looking out at the mountain. "One day I wanna dance as pretty as Gaia and Rosentan did that night. wish I could do what she does. instead of burn things."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:27 am

"Caffeine, is bad for you as well. Everything can kill you these days." He said looking out at the mountain range. "I wish I could be as powerful, and suave as Rosentan. But thats just not who I am. And I've accepted that." He said putting his cigarette out and putting his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:32 am

Song looked up at him and smirked at his comment on coffee. Song shrugged looking at the valley down below mountain. "gaia has always been better than me. she was most prized of the experiments. they successfully made a mother goddess of earth. but in battle, she use to be so ruthless and kill. till something happened. I use to be the same, then she would always kick my ass. the scientists will come for us one day." Song pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:35 am

He got a very cold look on his face listening to his story. Some of his father coming out in him. "And when that day comes I will end their lives painfully, without mercy." He said thinking about all the things he would do to them. Decapitation, gutting them like a fish. Setting fire to them and their families. Force feeding them their own entrails. "So Gaia was really strong huh? I'd like to fight her one day and see for myself." He said thinking about how much power the earths goddess might have. Knowing Rosentan would object to the fight, he wouldn't get his hopes up. "You and I still have to finish our fight." He said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:03 am

Song smirked, she believed in him but the thought of how her village was destroyed. but his comments made her think about something. "I highly doubt, you could stop what killed a village. you might be strong, but remember whom beat you in the spar." SHe giggled, sitting up she looked up at him. Getting an idea, she kicked him in the back sending him down the side of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:05 am

"I guess we will just have to see-" He was cut off by her kick, she had a little more power this time around. The only thing he could think about was how much worse the flames would be this time around. He stopped himself seconds before hitting the side of the mountain. He wiped his brown, and sighed. "Sheesh what got into her." he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:12 am

Song turned her head after sending him down the hill. She took off running down the mountain on the other side. running, she flew through the trees flying away from Ryuga. just as she entered somewhere. she disappeared, from sense and from sight.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:16 am

Ryuga tried to follow her ki trail after he recovered from her attack. "Sheesh where they hell did she go." He said as he looked around the valley. "Im usually the one who pulls this bullshit, I can see why its annoying now." He said as he continued to search for her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:30 am

as ryuga searched, there was no song to be found. but on the ground there was a frozen patch of ground, where someone once stood. with a needle laced with knock out medication, laid on the ground used.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:33 am

Ryuga looked down at the needle and began to think about what she told him. She said they would come for her, for them all. Well this time ryuga wasn't going to run. "Im going to find you bastards, and I'm going to kill all of you." He said as he searched frantically.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:40 am

AS Ryuga was running, Krageta was calling to get ahold of him if he had a phone but forgot he didn't. The house filled with gas, as they were in the seamstress room working on a new outfit for Rosentan and the other three. as that happened, lights went out. Ares awoke to find everyone four people missing.
Ares flew outside, calling for Makoto and everyone. "Ryuga!!! Ro!!! Makoto!!! Dimi!!!" Ares called as loud as he could.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:43 am

Makoto and Riza appeared. "What is going on Ares?!" Makoto said grabbing the boy's shoulders. "Calm down and talk to me!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:46 am

Ryuga flew down and landed beside them. "Father....they came for them. Just like song said they would." He said trying to keep himself composed. "If thats the case,....then Mako, Gaia,they have been taken as well." He said the anger building on his face.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:51 am

Ares flew up to them. "MOM!!! Mom and everyone they were gone!!!" Ares said freaking out, tears filling his eyes, he had never woken up like that. Ares tuurned to Ryuga. "Mom...gaia...mako...and...." Ares blinked looking around wondering where they went and whom were they. "Where are they?" Ares grabbed Makoto's arm worried about his mom and everyone. "Who has them? I'll go get them! Is this a game?" He hoped it was.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:55 am

Makoto knew who it was. He recognized the signs. "They took my son...They. Took. My. Son." Makoto Growked louder and louder and his power skyrocketed. Suddenly all the anger melted away. His expression changed and suddenly Makoto smiled. "Keys go pay our friends a visit shall we?"

Riza turned pure white when he saw his father. He pulled Ares away from him. He looked at his cousin with a panicked look. "Run Ares. Get far far away. Don't say anything just go!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:58 am

Ryuga's knees began to shake as he felt his fathers power level sky rocket. He turned as white as snow as riza did. He knew the carnage that was about to ensue, and for the first time in his life. He was afraid his father might actually kill him, even if it was by accident. He opened his mouth, but no words came out. And maybe that was for the best.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:02 am

Ares looked at Riza and nodded his head. "Please bring them back...they took one other person though..." Ares hadn't mentioned the name yet he realized. Ares turned to Ryuga worried as he floated away. He looked at Riza and Ryuga sadly. "Please help mom...she is gonna have a baby girl...please don't...let them kill her."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:06 am

Makoto easily tracked their ki and shot off like a rocket. Soon he came across a bunker. He pulled open the giant metal doors and shut them behind him. Riza caught up and stopped. "Don't go in. Give him a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain time. (Song)   Mountain time. (Song) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mountain time. (Song)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next