Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:48 am

Xeranos rubbed the back of his head. "I know, ill work on it. So your not mad anymore?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:50 am

Elucidia turned to look at him. She leaned against the wall and twirled her chakram around on finger. "Oh no I am absolutely furious."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:50 am

"I have no idea why I thought you'd be over it. You hold grudges for what seems like an eternity." He said sitting on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:54 am

Elucidia narrowed her eyes at her brother. "You know very well that I do not forget things easily. Even if that memory is of my sibling." The chakram split into two as she twirled the second one around the same finger. "I have something I need you to answer."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:57 am

Xeranos looked up at her. "Shoot."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:00 am

"I want to know why you are going to give up your soul to this Ryuga child." The twirling suddenly stopped as she gripped her weapon. "Why are you doing it?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:02 am

"I want to guide him in the right path. I fear if someone doesn't get in his ear now he may be lost. He is more like makoto then even he wants to admit. He is becoming a sociopath, and now he has power behind him. Sociopaths with power don't end up being good people." He said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:09 am

Elucidia crossed her arms. "So to guide him you are going to give yourself to him? That is your plan?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:10 am

"Im going to be the voice of reason in him. Its like what the nameks use. Two souls share a body." He said looking at her yawning.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:15 am

The demon studied her sibling. "So you are giving up your life for his......noble...but foolish."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:17 am

"I have nothing to live for sis, He has his entire life ahead of him. I just want to see him get there." He said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:21 am

Elucidia sighed. "Your just the same as ever Xeranos. If this is what you want to do with your life then I won't stop you."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:22 am

"But you want to stop me don't you?" he said looking up to her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:27 am

Elucidia closed her eyes and spoke with a formal manner. "Wether I want you to or not is not of importance."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:39 am

"You are a terrible liar. If you don't think I should then I won't." He said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:44 am

Elucidia opened her eyes. If you can read me so well then you should know that I don't care. You can do what you like. My priority is my master and his safety, his family, myself, and then you."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:46 am

"Cold as ice, then again thats why Im drawn to you." He said making his way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:49 am

She watched him walk to the door. "I'm cold because i have to be brother."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:50 am

"Don't ever change sis." he said walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:52 am

Elucidia closed her door and went to sleep.

Makoto suddenly was behind Xeranos. "So.......you are going to merge with my son?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:55 am

"It was his idea lord makoto, and I wouldn't do it if you did not approve." He said bowing to him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:57 am

Makoto pushed him over with his foot. "Don't bow to me, it's pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:59 am

"Im sorry if I have disrespected you, sir." He said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:00 am

Makoto gave a small scowl as he looked down. "Get up already. Your pathetic." THe Saiyan crossed his arms and waited for the demon to arise.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:02 am

Xeranos arose from the floor and met eyes with makoto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next