Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] Empty
PostSubject: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:04 pm

"That's better," Artik said, pocketing the device. "Universe One. The first universe. All that ever was, is, or will be can be traced here. In my youth, the Cosmic Saiyans journeyed here. To die." He gestured to the temple nearby. "We called them 'Hostel muertera.' Death hotels," he exhaled shakily, "Using certain forms of being can put strain on our souls. Like Solar Saiya-jin Godu--- we called it 'Corpus Domini'--- if one loses a lethal battle in that form, its body is allowed one last journey: here. Pick a shelf and die on it. Eventually, our bodies turn back into dust, and fly into," he gestured behind them, to a large pool of semi-gaseous liquids, "the Birth Pool. The first bit of life was forged here." Artik looked glumly at the decay of this world: vines all over, cracks in the temples, "I went here, once. My body went back into the Reality Forge and..." he clapped, "by some chance, my story wasn't over. My consciousness went into you great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother, essentially impregnanting her. New body, new mind, no mempries. That was, until I tried Super Saiyan II. I went Solar Saiyan instead, and... memories! Slowly, over time. I'm still remembering, really."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Ryuga looked at the surrounding area. His blood cried out, he felt the sadness and death of this place. He looked over to artik, and saw the sadness in him. This place obviously meant a lot to him.

"So what now?" He as he began to traverse the area to get a better look at all the land marks.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Artik sat next to the deadly, life-giving pond and set out a blanket. "Tea."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Ryuga sat down with Artik. "Tea it is then." He said watching the universe pass them by.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Artik nodded and slowly poured Ryuga and he a cuppa. "How does one become a Super Saiyan?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Ryuga rubbed the back of his head. "I was always taught that it was through rage."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Artik sipped his tea and chuckled lightly. "Rage and sorrow. In a time before Saiyans, before Humans, there was nothing to be angry or sad about. So how did we go Super, eh?" He smiled, "No. Before you lot, we had to get by the old fashion way. And, in some diluted form, we share the same blood. Or, some other Cosmic Saiyan. Or both. We need to visit the oldest places in causality. Tap into the ancestral power. You need tranquility, though. Serenity. Not rage, not sorrow. No hate."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Ryuga choked on his tea for a second. He was shocked by his mans answer. He had no idea that hatred and sorrow were something that only existed after the ancestors died off. "So your telling me, All I have to do is find my happy place?" He said as he began to think about what made him the happiest.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Artik shook his head, "No. That's when you get molested. Maintain no emotion. Focus on the Cosmic in your blood. Feel this pool of starstuff and life," he gestured to the Reality Forge, the Life Pool, the Bio-Pond. "We are all bits of stuff and stuff of bits. But you, Ryuga. You can use these bits. Of what you are. To transcend to Super Saiyan. But not the diluted Super Saiyan of emotion. A humble form of peace and harmony. A Blood Saiyan. The Pure Super Saiyan Form."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Ryuga nodded his head and thought for a moment. What made him, him? Was it the dna? was it the personality, was it his physical appearance what was it? What was it? No, what made him, him was what beat inside of his chest. He was the legendary super saiyan, he was the ice king, the ice dragon. It finally became clear to him. He was who he was, and he finally made peace with that. His dna and his blood finally began to coexist in harmony, instead of fighting each other, they coexisted with one another.

It was at that moment, the dam of his potential burst. He could feel it, what the ancestors felt. They were at peace with themselves and others. Now he must be the same way. His body did not take a physical change, his aura did. It was time, he stood up and stared into the bio pool. As he saw his beginnings he recognized what he must do. He must always strive for peace. As he glanced at the reality forge he knew that what he perceived was his reality. Finally he walked to the life pool, he stared into it. He saw what his life would have been like if he continued to walk down this road he walked. He saw his death, and it would have been by his own hand.

It was after that he closed his eyes, the ground quaked underneath him, but it was not a violent quake. It was nature and the universe crying out to him. Pleading with him to use this gift for good, to right the wrongs of his forefathers. His aqua marine aura turned Icy blue with a black border around it. His hair stood straight up off of his head. Going from icy blue, to an aqua marine color, a bluish green. He turned to artik, with a warm smile. "Thank you, for everything my friend. This day, you have saved my life." He bowed in respect to him.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Artik shook his head, "No. No... It's not over yet. You have opened the channels for great power, but now... now, we must see the next Forgotten Wonders of Causality." He smiled, opening another portal, "this... this was the Site of Origin. You accept who you are, and your own reality bends to your mastery. But now... you must have existance bestow its favour." The vortex was swirling a blood red. "Come along," he insisted.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:48 am

Ryuga followed behind him, he hung off of every word. This was the first time he had ever heard such things.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:12 am

Artik reappeared in universe 42A, original hoke of the Seraphim. The planet he stood on was sandy, and ebdless desert stood before him. He sighed, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Ryuga had been keeping the energy level he obtained up, and growing during the whole trip. Allowing the blood to guide him. He surveyed the desert, just looking around. Trying to make sense of everything.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:57 pm

Artik thought he'd be all right, coming back here. He was wrong, "Oh, my." He grabbed a fistful of sand and tasted it, "What," he asked loudly, unbelievably. "No, seriously. What?" Artik kneeled in the hot sand for a while, face frozen in shock. "No."

"Ohhh, yes," a voice came from behind, "this is perfect!"

Artik jumped up and spun around. "Meelin, it's you!" Artik ran over to the other orange man and embraced him. "It's been so..." the man exploded into sand, and Artik realized none of it was real. "The Hallucinogenic Sands of the Roman Desert," he expalined to Ryuga. "Welcome to Planet Roma," he choked lightly, "home."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Ryuga watched what was unfolding in front of him, in utter confusion. Home? Home? This place is home? "T-this is our home? This is where we came from?" he said looking around overwhelmed by the nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Artik nodded slowly, "Well... Yeah. Well... as far back as we know. The home of Cosmic Saiyans. My birthplace." He smiled sadly at the ground. "The cities should still be here. But the people... all packed up and went through this great, big tear in the universe, all the way to 42B. That's your universe, Ryuga." Artik rose into the air and beckoned for Ryuga to follow."

He explained on the way, "The whole planet is divided into quadrants by the vast desert--- there's an ocean in each corner, and every climate's somewhere on the planet."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Ryuga hung on every word, even though he was a hybrid now. He was still a saiyan, no amount of dragon DNA could change that about him. The Saiyan blood flowed through him like a rushing river. He would follow artik closely.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Artik, pulling himself from giving Ryuga the grand tour, he flew to a large platform right out of what should be the atmosphere. Artik landed on the floating, marble platform, and took a deep breath. "Saiyans didn't exist until we went out of this universe into B, through that big crack in reality," he pointed up at the scar of the rift. "Can you feel the residual energy? If it weren't for that, you lot would have never existed. That's why we're here. So you can thank all of Causality."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Ryuga couldn't grasp all of the death that it would have caused. "Billions of us, never born. Never even thought of..." He said his voice a little shaky.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:38 am

Artik looked behind him to a small, spherical robot the size of his head, "I... Oh, no." More of them swarmed around them.

The robots screeched, "You are trespassing on Historical Property. You will be relieved of life."

Artik began to glow. "This is my home. Check your files!"

The bots whirred, "Memory damaged. You are not found. You will be destroyed."

Artik floated of the ground, eyes glowing, now. He pulled a metal cyllinder with an orange diode and pointed it at the robot, emitting a pulsing tone. "Check again. I am Watashi Artik. The Sun King. The Starman. There are songs written of me. I led the Domini Corpus through the rift. I was the first king of the United Saiyans. They all bowed to me. I. Belong. Here."

The robots swarmed away.

Artik landed and stopped glowing, "Well, then. Thank the universe and we'll be off, Ryuga."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:19 am

Ryuga bowed. "Thank you universe"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:23 am

Artik conjured up another portal and jumped through.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:30 am

Ryuga followed behind him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]   Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie] Empty

Back to top Go down

Day Trippers [Ryuga and Artie]
Page 1 of 1