Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro Saga Prequel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Artik lead Chaz. to the center of West City. A bad neighborhood. Slummy. Filthy. Terrible. Crime-addled. Little Chicago, they call it.
Back to top Go down
The Chaz
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
The Chaz

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Approaching West City, a smile crept on Chaz's face. His arms remained folded, his judgement already set on this scummy part of Earth. He laughed aloud once more.

Chaz
This is what you protect, Artik. You actually protect these insolent beings. This is a perfect example of why I don't understand the saviors of Earth.

Chaz prattled on, hesitating before finally lowering toward the city, hovering over roof tops as his high perception allows him to keep a watchful eye over everything around him.

Chaz
Look at them. Thieving from one another, stepping on each other just to barely sustain life. It's quite pathetic, honestly. I used to feel bad for these people.

Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:48 pm

"Artik! Oi wait up!" Cyril's voice drifted from an alleyway shortly followed by Cyril himself. "Have you come to give alms too?" Cyril stopped short and took off his hat to the stranger, "Well hello, and who might you be?" Cyril smiled politely.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
The Chaz
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
The Chaz

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:55 pm

He knew he felt a power level soaring toward Artik and himself with great momentum. Chaz was sure this guy wasn't aimlessly wondering around, he had a reason to be here as well. Chaz's small scaled arms lowered to his sides as he greeted the stranger with a mesmerizing half grin.

Chaz
I'm Chaz. I'm rather upset that Artik here hasn't mentioned me.

Chaz begins to bluntly examine Cyril, his stoic words and blank facial expression making his thoughts impossible to read.

Chaz
So who and what are you supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:56 pm

Artik waved at Cyril. "Chaz. Be nice. I'm worried about you. Besides, these are really fantastic peop--- oof." He got kneed in the stomach by Ron McDon.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:00 am

Cyril side glanced at Ron McDon but then went back to Chaz "Well hello Chaz, you know I have a brother with a similar name. Er.... had. But anyway I am Cyril" Cyril continued smiling "What I am supposed to be I am not at all sure."
Back to top Go down
The Chaz
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
The Chaz

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:09 am

Slightly amused by Artik falling victim to a sneak attack by the "Good people", Chaz once again found himself scanning the city.

Chaz
I guess it doesn't matter, anyways Cyril. What we're supposed to be has no bearing on who we are.

Chaz says in a monotone voice, indifferent about the entire situation he is now involved in.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:14 am

"How very true!" Cyril nodded. He turned to Ron McDon "Now Mr. McDon run along before you get hurt. Pretty severely. Like lose a leg severely. Go."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:22 am

Artik paid no heed to the others. He was staring ahead. At the worst house of all. Two holes in the roof. And even weirder, a huge gorilla shaped crater. "Ten years and nothing's changed... Except... ah. The door's been put back on its hinges. Someone's home.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:26 am

"That hole is oddly gorilla shaped" remarked the ever observant Cyril.
Back to top Go down
The Chaz
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
The Chaz

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:33 am

Chaz had already viewed the house and crater before while scanning the city front to back.  He didn't pay it any more attention than the rest of this trash polluted sector of the world.  His attention now focused in on the house that Artik has mentioned.

Chaz
Is that why we're here?

Getting next to nothing of an answer from Artik, who seems to be more efficient when he is thinking to himself silently, Chaz glances at Cyril through the corner of his eye.

Chaz
Tell me.  Why are you here?  Are you sworn to help Artik?
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:38 am

"Oh no," Cyril laughed. He walked over to the crater and began examining it. "No, I'm here on business of my own. But when a large orange Saiyan walks by with a small, paper white- " Cyril squints at Chaz. "Saragon? My I thought those were gone. Yes when a Saiyan and a Saragon float past it piques my interest."

Last edited by Cyril on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:42 am

"Alright." He clapped his hands. "We have to wait outside."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:46 am

"Mmmk" mumbled Cyril distractedly. "How fast must this monkey have been going eh? It's tail made an impression. This thing's tail barely had any mass and made a," Cyril paused and eyed the hole "3 foot crater?"
Back to top Go down
The Chaz
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
The Chaz

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:50 am

Chaz
Saragon?

There it was, he was sure it was going to roll along sooner or later.  He has never heard this "Saragon" term before, but this Cyril being seemed really confident in his analysis.  This bit of information, this lead on his history would excite most people.  It didn't phase him, it only served as a label that Chaz can now use.  Chaz was absolutely sure that he wasn't a human, and hearing someone address him as a member of his true race left him with a sigh of his relief.

Chaz
I knew I wasn't a human.

Communicating with this "Cyril" may prove to be more important than anything else going on here. Hearing Artik mention that there will be more waiting involved, Chaz begin to shake his head in disappointment. Cyril continued to examine the crater closely, and make his comment as well.

Chaz
Size isn't everything. Trust me

Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:50 am

Artik laughed. "No. See, that's been there for ten years. Zeus made that."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:57 am

Cyril's eyebrows shot up, "Zeus! Oooh that must be a great story, you must tell it to me sometime" Cyril was quite interested but the more immediate issues was Chaz. What did he mean by that? Did he not know he was a Saragon? "Do you mean to say you did not know what you were?" Cyril let the remark about size slide without an inappropriate comment.
Back to top Go down
The Chaz
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
The Chaz

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:04 am

Chaz
If that's the case, then maybe your losing your sense for danger, Artik.  I sense all sorts of dangers below in the streets, but none that should phase any of us.

Chaz drifted a few feet off of the ground, remaining in the same vicinity as the two fighters he arrived here with.

Chaz
What's the purpose of being here?  This is a waste of time, Artik.

Chaz mutters, glancing at the blue sky as he mentally toys around with the idea of soaring into the sky and away from this entire city until Cyril began to question him.

Chaz
It doesn't matter. I had a feeling that I wasn't human anyways. I'm definitely no saiyan or namekian. If you plan on telling me of stories pertaining about whatever race I may be, save it.

Feeling slightly embarrassed that he doesn't know anything about his race, he tries to cut off the conversation all together. The part of him that honestly didn't care helped him decide that.

Chaz
I couldn't care less.

Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:15 am

Cyril looked at Chaz. He noticed he wasn't comfortable with the topic, probably slightly embarrassed at his lack of knowledge. Cyril let the topic drop. "Alright then if you say so. So, what about Zeus now, Artik?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:28 am

Artik materialized comfy chairs for them all. "Zeus the Saiyan. Not the god. Well not that god. Well not the Greek one. He's technically the King of Saiyans. But only from marriage to Krageta.. both of whom went missing when the Ravas opened that hole. So the new king is... oh." Artik blinked.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:31 am

"Oh?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:34 am

Artik shook his head. "I.. Nothing."
Back to top Go down
The Chaz
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
The Chaz

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:35 am

Chaz inspects the chairs that were materialized, catching sight of a smaller chair, presumably meant for a child.

Chaz
Hilarous, Artik. Just hilarious.

Chaz was less than amused, by both stories pertaining to saiyans and the chair.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:45 am

"The Saiyan king.. not important. Ten years ago, Zeus, an android, Kuraka the tuffle, Ken the Majin and I came here. We fought. this guy. Long story. He escaped and his good brother disappeared "
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:48 am

"Sounds interesting and very important," this was obviously gonna come up again. Cyril knew it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intro Saga Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Saga Prequel   Intro Saga Prequel Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro Saga Prequel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next