Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newcomer (Ryuga)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Riza sighed as he looked at the seraph who was happily nuzzling against his arm. His eyes flicked back to the door. Riza slammed his fist into the wood. "Ryuga, open up. We have something we need to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:40 am

Ryuga sighed and walked to the door. "And here I was enjoying my damn peace and quiet." He opened the door. "This better not be-." He stopped mid sentence and noticed the seraph currently nuzzling into riza's arm. "No." He said closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:06 am

Riza put the foot in the door. "This is your problem as well. So anyway, meet Sarah." Riza forced the door open or her. The seraph looked at Ryuga. "Your hair is blue? It was black before."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:23 am

The ice dragon was being looked upon by a cursed angel. How could this get any worse he thought. "Yeah my hair is blue." He said looking at his brother waiting for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:26 am

Suddenly the Seraph wrapped her arms around the blue haired dragon. "It is you!!!" She shouted happily. Riza sighed and looked at his brother. "Remember when we were fighting together back in that was against Cynric?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:29 am

Ryuga did not hug her back only looked at his brother. "Yeah, I remember that damn bear. What about him?" He said while his blood pressure rose.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:32 am

The seraph wrapped herself around Ryuga's arm and hummed happily. Riza rubbed her head. "We'll I remember we saved her accidentally when we killed a large group of Ravas...apparently she's like...imprinted on us or something."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:36 am

"What do you mean imprinted? She can't latch on to me like this around Mom and Song." He said with concern and fury in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:40 am

Riza sighed and put his arm on Ryuga's shoulder. "We are just going to have to deal with it until we can find out something to do with her." He reached over and patted the girl's head, who proceeded to giggle. Sarah looked up at Ryuga with golden eyes. "Who is Song white knight?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:44 am

"So were baby sitting?" He said looking for at his brother. "We were supposed to train today, and now this? How the hell are ever supposed to full master our new powers if bullshit like this keeps on coming up?" Ryuga was less then thrilled about their new house guest. He removed Sarah from his waist and placed her on Riza's. "I need to talk to El about something. Ill be back." He said heading down the stairs. "EL, WHERE ARE YOU WOMAN." He yelled throughout the house.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:47 am

Sarah's eyes began to water up. "B-but..." Riza gave the Seraph a hug and she quickly began clinging to the white dragon again.

El was downstairs stabbing her dagger into the table. She responded with an extremely agitated, "WHAT?!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:50 am

"WHAT DO YOU THINK WOMAN, WHO LET IT IN THE HOUSE!" He said fist cocked back about to level the wall he was standing by. "How could someone let it breech our home, It was probably xeranos. Ill kill that bastard. Where is he." He said pretty much foaming at the mouth like a wild animal.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:52 am

El growled and yelled back. "HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW?!?!?" She slammed her dagger through the table. " I swear to god if she touches my husband one more god damn time!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:57 am

It was at that moment ryuga's mind broke. "H-husband?...wait a second." he said blankly. He had to think for a second. she had only touched him and riza. and he knew he wasn't married to her. so that left only one options. His eye began to twitch, he screamed at the top of his lungs in disbelief and fury. "NO, NO, NO, NO FUCK THIS. FUCK THAT, FUCK THIS PLACE, FUCK IT!" he said at the top of his lungs, the sudden change of his attitude caused the temperature of those to fall below zero. He stormed out the back door in a rage. "IM GONE FOR A FEW DAYS, AND SHE FUCKS MY BROTHER!" he screamed as he began destroying the surrounding forrest, heading toward the volcano. "FUCK THIS FAMILY, FUCK ALL OF THIS." He said as his dragon form began to take shape in his fury.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:02 am

Makoto teleported in. ""SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR A MONENT!" Makoto coughed. "Ok...what te ell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:05 am

"When in gods name was someone going to tell me that my brother got married! And after all this bullshit el told me about her wanting me to stay in the family. I should have just left that day. Families don't keep secrets." He said his back to his father. A tail of ice whipping behind him. In his fury he let his dragon dna take over again.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:08 am

Makoto began laughing. "Oh my god that's good. You almost had me there for a second. So now what is the real reason your angry?" When he saw the look on Ryuga's face his smile dropped. "Oh god your serious,..." Makoto then looked away. "Yes they do, I keep secrets from you guys constantly. Like how I brought that purple haired girl to meet you guys."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:10 am

"Im leaving, I don't know when ill be back. Rent my room out to the seraph or something. I don't care." He said as he took flight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Ryuga)   Newcomer (Ryuga) Empty

Back to top Go down

Newcomer (Ryuga)
Page 1 of 1