Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All The Madmen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

All The Madmen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Artik shrugged again. "Time doesn't always work coreectly. Right, Cyril?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:03 pm

"Depends how many rules you break and how many of the 11-ish dimensions you can mess about with." Cyril answered after a moments thought. "But honestly I don't care."
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Riza shrugged. "I messe with time as well. And I inadvertently created the solar saiyans."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Artik sighed. "I don't want to live in this dimension anymore." He went to the TARDIS and left.

Ryuzaki sighed, "The hell?"

"You are trespassing on Nova Roma," a voice called. A legion of Cosmic Saiyans marched up. The leader took of his war helmet and spoke to Cyril, the obvious leader, "State your business."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:55 pm

"Oh hi. I'm sight seeing." Cyril spoke warmly, "I figured it'd be nice to see another planet from the same dimension as mine." Cyril clapped a hand on Ryuzaki, "This is my slightly unwilling travelling partner, and those are some tag-alongs."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:01 pm

The leader still spoke coldly, "I need to see your Traveller's License."

Ryuzaki was afraid.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:15 pm

Cyril looked a bit surprised, but grinned. "Been quite awhile since I've needed to show any one that." He dug around in his pockets. He frowned and lifted his hat off his head and dug around that. He replaced it on his head looking quite worried. Cyril stared at the leader as if he knew where his license was. "Ah, I remember now!" Cyril took off his coat and broke a seam. He pulled his Traveler's License from the hole and presented it to the leader. "There, you see. Almost Anywhere Access +5. Unless the laws have changed in this galaxy, that should be enough to take a look around glorious Nova Roma."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:44 pm

The leader grabbed the license and scanned it. He smiled lightly, "A Seraph? The lord of The Seraphim? Very interesting." He pocketed the license and pointed at Cyril, "Take them under arrest." The guards pointed their ki spears at the party, "You are all prisoners of war. Do not fight. Your powerlevels have been temporarily supressed."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Cyril plastered a smile across his face but there was something dangerous in his eyes. "Alright, fine."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:45 pm

A prison formed around them. "You are under arrest for trespassing on grounds of conquering. The Seraphim have no doubt waited for us to be destroyed and take the planet." He snorted, "After all, they refused to fight with us."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Cyril, with a look of sympathy, approached the door of his cell and looked at the guard. "The war is over." He said quietly. "The Cosmic Saiyans were defeated, but Artik survived and has wished you all back." Cyril hoped these particular Cosmic Saiyans knew who Artik was. He didn't quite remember his social status before the downfall. King? Commander? Had he even been informed? "It's been... so long since the war has ended." Cyril shifted uncomfortably and added with an edge, "You know we could not afford to enter such a one sided war. And I was not the one who made that choice, nor are any who made that choice alive today."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:07 pm

The commander looked at the female. "And the woman?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Cyril looked at Sarah as if he had forgotten she was there. "What about her?" he asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:10 pm

He checked his wrist device. "Nearly as old as you."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:12 pm

"Wh- that can't..." Cyril looked absolutely bewildered. "That's... that can't be! I held her when she was but a newborn." Cyril removed a sonic screwdriver from his pocket, exited the prison easily and checked the Cosmic Saiyan's wrist device. "What?!"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:20 pm

The Commander paid this no mind, "You two are free to go," he narrowed his glance at Riza, "Not you, King of Nothing. You must stya. Lord Cyril, take the female. The Archsapiens may have returned, but evil is still afoot. And we shall hold the King of Nothing indifferently. He has a dark presence upon him."

He thought a moment, "No. The female stays in the waiting room. Cyril, I'd like a word with you. Walk with me."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Cyril put a reassuring hand on Ryuzaki and Sarah, "Everything will be okay." He smiled confidently and took a walk with the guard.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:26 pm

The Commander walked out to a greenhouse in the desert that he materialized. It was quadruple the size of a football field, "I'm sorry for arresting you." He mused a bit before saying, "Call me Laetus."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Sarah stuck her tongue out them and clung to Riza. "No! I'm staying here." Riza looked at her. "Your going with them Sarah." All he earned was a cold glare which surprised him. Riza then spoke to the guard. "We'll I won't be here for very long. My subjects should be here soon."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:34 pm

A guard glared daggers at Riza. "King of Nothing, despite our new presence in this universe, if you want a war, so be it. You are here and you will stay here. Leaving will be a declaration of war."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:36 pm

"It's alright. I can't blame you." Cyril rolled up his sleeves as they greenhouse materialized. He commented on the beauty of the plants. "Laetus, I will be blunt. Riza, the one you call King of Nothing, is indeed of questionable nature, in fact I suspect he plans to take this and another planet very soon. I... I considered him an ally, but I do not know what he plans. Only that they may not be very good." Cyril looked uneasy. "Things are happening Laetus and I wont be able to stop it. You seem to know something though?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Riza looked at them unintimidated. "I am king Riza, I am the ruler of a place that lies outside this dimension. Elysium. It is a place that has no military and is a haven for civilians who want to escape the constant fighting of the universe. Are you so battle hungry that you want to slaughter a bunch of innocent people?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:50 pm

The guard sighed, "You are a class x untrustworthy traveller, King of Nothing."

Laetus knocked over a potted plant and a patch of floyor opened. He led Cyril down a tunnel. They stood in a room lit dimly by torches. "This depression in the wall depicts a prophecy created with Old Rome. Somehow, it appearedvhere as well. It depicts the Sun King, murdered. Then, over here a young man with dragon's blood, standng over the galaxy. It shows the young man killing his father and brother." He shuddered, "The planets are warning us, Cyril. We canvonly hope that the Sun King can survive and defend the galaxy."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Cyril clasped his hands behind his back and stared intently at the prophecy. His jaw clenched in thought. Should I tell him? Cyril thought. Can I really trust someone I just met with that information? Will it even matter in the long run? Ah, best go for it anyway, Cyril decided. "He dies on Trenzalore." Cyril said quietly. "December 25. Just a few days away."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Riza tilted his head. "Ooohh!" Riza clapped his hands together."it's because of this isn't it?" The dark presence that had been about him condensed into a solid ball in his palm. "This is acually not mine. It's from my father. Speaking of which. He should be here in three, two, one." Riza crushed the ball in his hand. The second he did so Riza's true aura was released. A purifying feeling washed over those present. Suddenly a figure rose out of one of the shadows. "So I see the solar saiyans are back." Makoto spoke with intriuge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All The Madmen
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Nova Roma-
Jump to: