Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All The Madmen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

All The Madmen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:10 pm

The Guard hit a button and the entire hail became chronolocked in stasis.

Laetus sighed as he checked his wrist device, "Subroutine A24 had to be enacted."
He lowered his head, "How does he die?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:14 pm

"I don't know. The boy though... he was there when Artik died. Sent back through time by Artik's TARDIS to me."
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 pm

A second TARDIS appeared and Makoto and Riza stepped out. "If they were so advanced you think they would have thought about a machine that operates outside of time and space." Riza finished and then looked at Laetus. "I might have some information you might find useful."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:25 pm

The Guard, whose name was not Laetus, blinked as the prisoners tried to escape. "I'm warning you!"

Laetus's eyebrow raised, "All these years, and he kept that ridiculous name." Laetus shook his head, "the human's brain is tampered with. The Sun King blocked out a certain memory. It seems he doesn't want it known who killed him." He thought a moment, "A part of the prophecy shows the burming of Heaven. Your 'little subjects' attack your people in ignorance. A Saiyan will lead them to riot. The demons in the ground return. They are overwhelmed. This is the calm before the storm, Cyril."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:32 pm

Cyril's expression hardened. His mind immediately whirled with any solutions he could find. "Prophecies." Cyril snorted, belittling the situation but secretly concerned. "We should get back. Riza's father has arrived and no doubt he has something of interest to say."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Riza sighed. "If I wanted a fight don't you think I would have started by now? And anyway I want to see your leader. I think I might know the man he is looking for, or at least I have a good guess." Makoto looked at Riza. " and you know all this how?" The young hybrid shrugged. "I suspect that Elysium was once a place that was home to the Solar Saiyans. When u found it it was in ruins and abandoned for millennia. I found a wall with a strange prophecy."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Laetus stared at the boy, "Go on, Half King of Nothing."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Riza looked at Laetus. "First off I believe that Elysium is a fragment of your original universe. The structures there are older than anything in this universe. And as I said before I found Solar Saiyan writing everywhere, including a wall with a prophecy on it." Makoto interjected, "So how is this important?" Riza held up a hand to silence his father. "Why I find interesting is that my wall differs from yours. On the wall I found there was a trinity. Two soldiers of light, and one of darkness ought beside the solar king."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:51 pm

Cyril listened silently. Makoto and Riza would be the obvious choice for the solider of darkness and light. Perhaps the second one was Sarah. His eyes slid to Ryuzaki. Or perhaps him? What was this child's role?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Laetus turned to Cyril. "I'm leaving this to you. The Solar King is probanly muchvdifferent than when I knew him." He kneeled, "I'm placing you second-in-command to him."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:07 pm

"Alright. Thank you." Cyril said absently. "Also you should turn off the energy dampener. Might accidentally kill Riza." Cyril added.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Laetus snapped his fingers. "There "
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Cyril gave Makoto and co. a small wave. "Well. I need answers. Everything you know about this situation and then I need to know why Sarah is almost as old as me."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:18 pm

Riza was already on the ground. His skin began to crack and shatter. Suddenly the shell discs payed leaving only a vaguely humanoid shape made of pure light. He slowly stood up. "Damnit now I have to make a new shell." Riza's voice seemed to be coming from everywhere. "Can you give me a minute Cyril?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:19 pm

"Sure." Cyril looked at Sarah. "Don't suppose you can tell me why you're so old?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Sarah looked at Cyril. "I didn't know I was that old." Riza was busy making himself a new body. "First of this I've heard about too."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:26 pm

"Makoto?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Makoto blinked. "I don't even know who she is."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:41 pm

"Didn't you introduce her to Riza and Ryuga? Ah, whatever. But as I was saying, I need any information more you might have."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Makoto remembered. "Oh right I did....well I know nothing about her or honestly anything else that is going on right now." Riza was still making a new shell
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:56 pm

Artik enjoying a quiet night of reading.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:09 pm

"Well. For my part, I was told that the humans would be led into a war with the seraphim in ignorance and that a Saiyan would be the one to spark the fight. I was also told that the demons would rise again, I assume they mean the shape shifters we saw on Halloween. We would be overwhelmed and Heaven would fall."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Riza who had finished constructing a new body spoke up. "There was a few more things I found."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:30 pm

"Go on."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Ryuzaki was watching butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All The Madmen   All The Madmen - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

All The Madmen
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Nova Roma-
Jump to: