Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rocket Man (Continued)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:53 pm

"We'll get around to burning things very soon." Cyril grinned. "Today you're going to learn how to use ki."
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:04 pm

Ryuzaki said, "Oh!", and dug ariund in his pockets. He dangled his keys. "Heeereee! Am I going to stab people with them?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:05 pm

Rosentan was dropped off by Riza and knocked on the door to the silver palace.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:48 pm

"No, no. This." Cyril shot a blast of ki right over Ryuzaki's shoulders. There was a knock. "What... what the hell?" Cyril, baffled went to open to the door. "Ah! Rosentan! I thought you had come back. But... why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:22 pm

Rosentan opened his mouth to speak but a blast of lightning shot out. He quickly covered his mouth. After a moment he opened his mouth slightly. Nothing came out so he started to speak. "Well that's one reason."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:26 pm

"That's... that is a good reason." Cyril said, observing Rosentan carefully. "Please come in." Cyril motioned for Rosentan to sit at the long table. He opened a door and called out to Ryuzaki. "Do you know how to meditate Ryuzaki? Of course you do. Meditate and I will join you eventually." ((150 word post on meditating.))
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:31 pm

Ro nodded and sat at the table. The second his hands touched the table a sheet of ice shot out and covered the object. Instinctively he jerked his hands back. "Damnit!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:33 pm

"Ryuga had or has that problem." Cyril commented. "What made him do that again?...Ah yes, dragon DNA!" Cyril cocked his head, "Have you consulted him?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:37 pm

Rosentan looked at Cyrl. "Why do you think I am here. And I don't think Ryuga has problems with spontaneous combustion, lightning blasts when I speak, Ice whenever I touch things, my body parts melting, and lighting up in the dark."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:43 pm

"He did have problems with ice." Cyril said in his defense. "But something akin to his situation is the first thing that I think of when I see your problems. A Bio-Android is an aspiring geneticists dream, Ro." Cyril leaned back in his chair thoughtfully. "When did you start experiencing all this?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:50 pm

Ro sighed. "When I came back to life. I don't know what happened. Suddenly I have all these powers that randomly manifest themselves. Like see this. I just point my hand at something and," Ro pointed his fingers at a random thing and nothing happened. After a moment a spiral of fire shot out from his mouth. "See, I don't know when or how it is going to happen. It just does."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:52 pm

"And under what circumstances did you come back to life? I don't recall but didn't Riza have something to do with your death and subsequent resurrection?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:56 pm

The bio android shrugged. "He killed me, but I have no idea how I came back to life. I woke up floating in the ocean."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:00 pm

"Never a good sign." Cyril commented. "If you like I can run a few tests on you and at least find out what's causing all, if not who."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:02 pm

Rosentan shook his head. "I had that done already. And no offense but I dont really trust your technology. It's a little out of date."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:03 pm

Cyril snorted, "Whatever makes you feel better about yourself then."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:08 pm

Rosentan looked at the Seraph. "Your race can't always be the best at everything Cyril. That would just be stupid. I mean come on. What kind of BS would that be if one race was superior in every way?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:15 pm

"You act as if I personally control our progress! And besides, what kind of sense would it make if an ancient civilization that's main focus was on culture and science were technologically inferior? Though," Cyril leaned in conspiratorially, "those Tuffles are sure as hell giving us a run for our money in that aspect! Brilliant lot they are!" Cyril got carried away in the topic. "Why, just a few weeks ago I was visiting there and the scientists really couldn't shut up about a new field of quasar study! They were so boastful and honestly they deserved to be. It was an incredible find."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:18 pm

Rosentan blinked. "Oh right! Riza told me about that around two years ago. He was the one who pointed them towards it. I guess you don't have to be from a certain race to be smart." Rosentan waved the topic away. "Forget about that for now." Suddenly he began to glow and out popped Ro. "Actually," the smaller bio-android spoke, "Tan, Sen, and myself are having the same issues."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:26 pm

Cyril rolled his eyes. He wondered what it was with these people and dropping topics of conversation before they take their full course. "Really? I'd be delighted to talk to him about it one day. Between you and me I've been neglecting my studies lately what with all the business lately." Cyril frowned. "Well. This is all very unfortunate, but without any more information I can't help. Do you happen to have the results of these tests you ran?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:33 pm

Rosentan nodded. "Yep. The results were that I shouldn't exist. My DNA is a deca-helix. Something rant shouldn't be able to happen."
Back to top Go down
General NPC
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:37 pm

The TARDIS's Console began blaring. Laetus cursed, "Another one? Bloody hell!" He flipped several switches, "How many of those imbeciles have a time machine? I've been running back and forth fixing bloody paradoxes since Nova Roma was restored!" He sighed, "But you don't care. You've always been a cold TARDIS!" Laetus stepped out with a black sack. He returned with it filled. "I really wish you bastards would regard the Time Laws," he shouted at Cyril as threw the wriggling, tied-up human into the palace. He stepped out, whispered something only Cyril could hear and left.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:41 pm

"What?! What the bloody hell! How many unexpected visitors will I be getting today!?" Cyril looked sympathetically at Rosentan. "It seems circumstance delays our conversation." He untied the human.
Back to top Go down
General NPC
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:44 pm

The human jumped to his feet, looking about, "Another planet!" He laughed, fixing his glasses. "Right. Bio-Android, Seraph! Haha!" This was exciting.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Rosentan sighed. "Great. Just what I wanted to get wrapped up in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocket Man (Continued)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next