Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elysium Bound

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Elysium Bound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:20 pm

Rick fell backwards, "What the... who the... fuck... son of a... fuckin'!" He checked to make sure he wasn't bleeding. He 'phew'd. "Peace. We come in it!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:22 pm

"Cyril sent us! Something about a defensive pact! Also eminent destruction!" Emily yelped, surprised at a stranger's sudden appearance.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:25 pm

Riza growled angrily. "WHERE THE FUCJ IS CYRIL THEN?!?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:27 pm

Rick jumped up. "Riza. Cool your nipples, bruh." He wasn't very good at modernspeak. "Heaven's being sieged upon."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:28 pm

"Cyril is probably dead." Emily squeaked. "I mean. No, he can't be dead. There were armies and stuff. H-He's probably fine."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:30 pm

Riza growled and re-attached his sword to the strap on his back. "Come with me." The king jumped from the turtle onto the planet below.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:31 pm

Rick followed. Nipple meltdown averted. Success!
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:38 pm

Emily followed as well.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:39 pm

The streets were empty. Everyone had evacuated deeper into the planet. "So. Heaven has fallen?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Rick shook his head, "Present tense. Is falling. Why we came here. Cyril is dying. Heaven is dying. They need help, Riza!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:44 pm

"The person attacking calls himself the Emperor. He leads this group of people called the... Pentaract? Something like that." Emily informed Riza, "The Bio-Tuffles, Rava, Saiyans, Humans, and Seraphim were locked in battle when we left. Cyril's in a bad way." Emily looked around, "Are... how are things here?" she asked tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:58 pm

"Not....good." Roza suddenly stabbed his sword into the ground and leaned on it. As he panted the sword slowly was stained red. "They trapped me in this mortal body. I have been fighting them of for the last three days. My second in command was badly injured in the initial attack."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:20 pm

Ryuzaki turned to the TARDIS, which followed him, "You've got what? It does... who the hell is..." He turned to Riza, "The TARDIS has some 'Asst Rickley' dust that'll apparently heal your wounded."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:29 pm

"Are there no medical bays?" Emily queried. "And what do you mean, mortal body?" Riza looked like an ordinary Saiyan to her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Riza looked at Ryuzaki. "Sorry but bullshit doesn't work here." Riza suddenly entered a coughing fit and blood splattered onto the ground. "They attacked our doctors when they retrieved the wounded. Elysium doesn't have any fancy technology. We get along with what we find..." Riza picked up his sword and continued down the hallway, deeper into the planet.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:42 pm

Ryuzaki seriously wondered how Cyril thought this would help.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:21 pm

"Wouldn't the TARDIS have a medical bay? And what about Orren and the people on him, shouldn't they have doctors or something?" Emily observed Riza. Compared to the Emperor and his Pentaract he didn't seem like much. Not to say he wasn't strong, very much stronger than herself, but what did Cyril expect Riza to do? She was beginning to think they had been sent away by Cyril so they wouldn't be in the battle. It seems Cyril had instead sent them into only a lesser danger.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Riza made it to the medical area where he was immediately grabbed by a certain purple haired Seraph. "Riza your hurt! I told you that you can't keep pushing yourself like this. Your not immortal anymore..." She quickly sat him down on a medical table. "Sarah-" Riza started to protest., he was cut off by her covering his mouth. "Shut up."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Ryuzaki glanced at Emily, feeling they were on the same page.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Emily looked anxiously behind her, "Maybe we should be leaving? There is no help to be had here and we can't help anyone here or on Heaven. But... there just has to be something we can do." She didn't mean to sound insensitive to Elysium's plight, but she was filled with an urgency to do something- anything of use.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:59 pm

Riza looked at the two. " and this children is why having power gaps is not good. Because according to the laws of the existence we are in, villains always scale to the power of the strongest person. And if tht person is a lot thronged than everyone else put together and they are defeated then everyone is fucked."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Cyril ended up on the bridge of a Tuffle warship. And so he was saved, along with everything he held dear. Not really, but he had a chance now. With a wild whoop Cyril teleported from the ship. He found that he was at the rift to Elysium and that the Emperor's ships were here. "Well. Not quite what I had hoped for but I can make do!" Cyril, cackling the whole way, leaped wildly from one ship to another until he found his way into Elysium.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Rick blinked at Riza's unintelligable mumblings, "Go home, Riza, you're drunk." Ryuzaki gasped, "That's it!" He turned and ran, "Emily, c'mon!" He flew to Orren and called the TARDIS back to it. He spoke to the students, "Are... are any of you guys Seraphim?"

A red-headed, young woman stepped forward, a single pair of wings glistening. "I am."

Rick studied the young woman, "Right, then. Name?"

"I'm..." she blushed, looking down. "I... My name is Angelica." She looked really embarressed.

Rick frowned sympathetically. "I'm... I'm sorry." It was an awful name--- like if Ryuzaki was named Limey ChingChong. "Angie... Yeah. I like that. Angie, do you miss your home planet?" She nodded. Rick smiled, "Good! Because there's an eighty-one percent chance that it's either exploded or under hostile control. Would you like to try and save it?" She stepped back a bit in shock before nodding furiously. Rick paced in front of the students, "That's good," he repeated. "Because I think you guys can do it. You forty-something monks, having to train yourselves. You rag-tag mongrels! You've never seen war, never faced death. You aren't soldiers! And that's why you're perfect! You... you children, fresh-faced and innocent. Tell me." He stopped pacing and turned to Angie, "Would you die for Heaven? For your fellow students?" Angie slowly nodded. Rick clapped his hands together, "You shouldn't! No! You should live for it. Dying, that's easy. Killing, that's a walk in the park for some. Now... living. That's hard. Most of you will live to about a hundred years. And that's tough. People can die like that. But living...." He turned, his back facing them, "That takes commitment! So come on, let's go live." He floated a couple feet, "Orren' Set acourse for Heaven! That bastard Cyril'll have to live for a couple more years when we're done with him!" Panting, Rick turned around and saw that all of that was for nothing, "GOD DAMMIT."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Riza laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:04 pm

Emily was delighted. "Cyril! You're alive! Does that mean you won?"

Cyril laughed nervously. "Heh, well about that.... The Emperor teleported all of our allied forces here outside the rift. He's probably taking control of Heaven right now." Cyril's face dropped. "Probably converting all the people there into Fallen." Cyril saw Riza in his battered state and sympathy flashed across his face. "Riza... I... I'm sorry." He spread out his hands and shook his head, trying to choke out something that would make things slightly better. Cyril just shrugged dejectedly, "I couldn't help you. But now we're in this together and perhaps we have a chance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elysium Bound   Elysium Bound - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elysium Bound
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next