Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changeling Cronicles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Changeling Cronicles Empty
PostSubject: Changeling Cronicles   Changeling Cronicles EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Floating atop the palace of Glacian, Kelvor watched the sun rise. Every morning he would wake up just in time to watch the sun rise up from its slumber. This was Kelvor's favorite spot in the entire kingdom, for it was from here that he could see every nook and crany of the city. However today was different, for this was the aniversery of the day he had returned to the city after he was kidnapped at the age of thirteen. Kelvor found him self remembering this part of his life as if it was only yesterday.

Eight years ago
A young Kelvor walks down the streets of Glacian looking every witch way trying to find something or someone. "There you are, I see you hiding there." Kelvor was playing hide and seek with his friends. "Dang Kel how do keep finding us?" His friends asked. They all called him Kel at his own request. Kelvor hated his name, it was supposedly his great grandfathers name, he never knew his grandfather so why should he be stuck with his name. "SImple, in order to find something your looking for you must surch for only key details about that thing. For instence," he told them, " say i'm looking for a specific pair of red shoes, I look only for objects that are colered red." Kelvor learned this trick from the royal gards, they told him about how when they go looking for escaped criminals the look only for sertin atributes that criminal has. The Sun Was Setting and Kelvor Had to get home, so he waved good bye to his friends and was on his way to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cronicles   Changeling Cronicles EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:59 pm

Later that same night Kelvor walked along the palace garden admiring the plants in all there beauty. As he walked along the stone path in the center of the garden he heard a small crack behind him. Kelvor turned and there before him stood a man that he had never seen before. Kelvor new he must be a spy. Kelvor rushed the strange man only to have another one jump in front of him and nock him out. "I told you to stay quit, if were going to kidnapp this child we must be very careful of what we do." The new man said to the other. "sorry boss." The two men loaded Kelvor into there ship and took him to an undisclosed location.
Kelvor awoke hours after the men had tide him up. He looked around to see he was being held in some sort of cage. One of the men walked back to the cage to see Kelvor had awoken. "Well, well, well looks like the little prince has finaly woken up. Do you know how much trouble we went through to get you? Alot!" Kelvor stared at the man, the royal guards had tought him that when in the precense of danger to never flinch. The man continued," your gonna make us a lot of money though. See were gonna ransome you back to your father the king for a heap load of cash." Kelvor simply smiled he had gaged the two mens powerlevels back at the palace garden, they posed no threat to him. He could also easely bust open the cage that inprisoned him. However he let this scenario play out, he wanted to see how this was going to work. The man turned and walked back to the front of the ship, "set a course for planet vegeta." "okie dokie." the other man replide. Kelvor was shocked when he heard they were going to planet vegeta. Kelvor couldnt leave his planet. within a second Kelvor shaddered the cage that held him captive dashed to the front of the ship and bashed the two mens heads together and canciled the launch. "Who sent you?" Kelvor asked the men but it was to late, kelvor, being starteled by the thought of leaving Glacian had broke the two mens necks when he bashed there skulls together. Kelvor opened the door of the ship and saw that they were nowere near the kingdom. Kelvor flew as fast as he could in the direction of the rising sun. He new that the sun rose from the east if you were looking at the palace so thats the direction he flew in.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cronicles   Changeling Cronicles EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:07 pm

As Kelvor flew in the direction of the rising sun his stomich began to growl. "Man i'm so hungry, i could really go for some cracker jacks right about now." Then to Kelvors suprise a bag of unopened cracker jacks lay on the ground next to a rock. " Huh, it can't be." Kelvor flew down to get a better look and sure enough it was a real bag of cracker jacks. Kelvor was about to pick up the bag when he realised this must some sort of trap. "Hello," Kelvor called. Then out from behind a tall pillar crept a small hermit. "My name is jackson," The hermit said, "i am the keeper of these ruins in which you now stand." Kelvor stared at the hermit trying to decide wether he ment any harm. Kelvor reached down to grab the bag but when he did his hand slipped right through the bag. "Huh." Then out of nowere a small purple ribben of energy rapped around Kelvor Squizing him so tight he felt as if he would vomet even though his stomich was empty. "What are you doing ?" Kelvor asked Jackson. Jackson was the sorce of the ribbon that now had completely rapped around Kelvor. " I am the keeper of these ruins. Any one or any thing that dare to cross through here shall die." Jackson was bent on killing Kelvor but, jackson had only a little less power than Kelvor. If he had any more he could actualy kill Kelvor. Kelvor snapped the ribben ran at Jackson and hit him in the gut. Kelvor didn't want to kill Jackson like he did the two on the ship so he lowered his power just enough to injure him. "Kill me ," Jackson said, "get it over with." Kelvor had no intention to kill jackson he only asked, "do you have any food?" Jackson shook his head and pointed to a pile of food stashed in the back of a small hut hidden behind the ruins. The pile had all sorts of food, but no cracker jacks. Kelvor grabbed a thing of chips whent back to jackson and said, " not every one is evil." Kelvor reached his hand out to jackson and helped him up. Kelvor then bid him fair well and took off again. "Maybe the next thing I see will be home." Kelvor thought to him self.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cronicles   Changeling Cronicles EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:29 pm

Months had passed since Kelvor had been taken away from the kingdom. Now though he had finally retearened home. Kelvor ran through the streets bursting with tears as he saw all his favorite places again the noodle shop were he and his friends ate some times after school. the book store were he got all his manga from. finally he saw his favorite place of all, the palace his home. As Kelvor opened the doors to the throne room to see his parents and inform them he was fine he was alive he saw that it was not his father sitting atop the throne, it was his fathers adviser Coldplay. "My ,my what a lovely suprise we have here, the prince has returned."
"were are my parents, were is my father , why are sitting in his throne?"
"My dear Kelvor, your father is not the king any more he is sitting in his new position, six feet under ground."Kelvor thought this couldn't be true, his father couldn't be dead. " Oh and your mother, she is dead as well, hahahahaaaa."
"What did you do to them?"
"Me, I simply put them out of there missery. They were so heart broken when they found the letter saying you had been kidnapped, and when you hadn't come back for a month I figured it was time for there suffering to be put to an end. And with the rightful heir gone who better to take over than your fathers most trusted adviser."
" You monster!"
"Perhaps, But whats done is done. Now leave my throne room before I have to kill you too. I would hate to have to kill a child." Kelvor turned and ran, for there was nothing else he could do, his father and mother were dead. Kelvor did the only thing he could run and wait, wait for the day when that monster Coldplay got what he disurved. The same he had given his parents, death.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cronicles   Changeling Cronicles EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:57 pm

Present

Kelvor still sitting atop the palace saw that the sun was beging the set. " Dang I really need to stop day dreaming." He said to him self with a laugh. Kelvor descended to the front of the palace. He turned and looked at the palace the three towers standing tall and majestic the great gate doors that were covered in designs that depicted the history of the changeling race. "One day I will rule, but until that day I will protect this Kingdom, no this planet the best that i can, wether it be alone or by the side of the people." Kelvor turned and walked in the direction of his house, a small shack much like the hermits. Training gear scattered around here and there covered his yard, he staird at each piece and thought, "maybe tomorrow i'll buy that new punching bag i've been looking at." Kelvor turned to his house opened the door and went in side closing the door behind him.
END.

Overall word count: 1603
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cronicles   Changeling Cronicles EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:17 pm

1100PL
600Z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cronicles   Changeling Cronicles Empty

Back to top Go down

Changeling Cronicles
Page 1 of 1