Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hyperbolic training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

hyperbolic training Empty
PostSubject: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Zero walked to the door of the hyperbolic time chamber, he had heard rumors that a day out side is equal to one year inside. Curious whether the rumors were true or not. Zero opened the door and stepped into the Chamber. Inside he found a small bed, a kitchen, a washroom, and pure nothingness. As zero walked out pass the small room and out into the nothingness he was brought to his knees instantly. “ What the hell, I can barely move, the gravity in this place must be twice that of galacian’s.”  Zero stood as best he could trying to work against the gravity as it pushed against his body. Eventually Zero rose to his feet and began to walk, his body now starting to adjust to the gravity of this seemingly endless place. Zero sat legs crossed and began to meditate. Zero focused on his weaknesses first thinking through his ideas before he began them. After a moment Zero stood to his feet again, this time much easier since his body was now accustomed to this places gravity.  Zero decided that the best way to train would be to train himself. Zero thought for a minute then opened his eyes and there before him stood an exact clone oh Zero. “Hello Zero,” the clone said with confidence in its voice,” are you ready to begin?” zero stood up and took a fighting stance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The clone took the first move rushing Zero his hand held out into a blade like form. The clone swiped his bladed like fingers at Zero. [-150 stamina]
H:2150
Pl:4300
Ki:1400
Stamina:1450-150=1300
Speed:1450

Zero quickly dodged [-150speed] the move by jumping up and axe kicking the clone in the back of its head. [-150 stamina]
H:2150
Stamina:1450-150=1300
Speed:1450-150=1300

The clone could not dodge the kick [-150 health]. the clone attacked Zero while he was still in the air with to balled up fist punching him square in the gut. [-300 stamina].
H:2150-150=2000
Stamina;1300- 300=1000
Speed:1450

Zero couldn’t dodge the attack in midair [-300 health]. Zero flew back and landed, catching him self, on his feet.  Zero rushed the clone and  striked at its head. [-300 stamina]
H:2150-300=1850
Stamina:1300-300=1000
Speed:1300

The clone quickly dodged Zero’s attack [-300 speed]. The clone was aggravated he was tired of this nonsense. The clone raised one hand and shot a beam of pure ki. [-400 ki]
H:2000
Ki:1400-400= 1000
Stamina;1000
Speed:1450-300=1050

Zero shot a beam at the clone [-1400 ki]
H:1850
Ki:1400-1400=0
Stamina:1000
Speed:1300

The clone was unable to counter Zero’s beam and took the full force head on. [-1800 health].  The clone was aggravated and was now letting his rash nature take over and rushed Zero. [-1000 Stamina]
H:2000-1800=200
Ki:1000
Stamina;1000-1000=0
Speed:1050

Zero dodged the attack from the clone. [-1000 speed]  Then both the clone and zero stood silent, zero had hit the clone as he evaded. [-200 stamina]
H:1850
Ki:0
Stamina:1000-200=800
Speed:1300-1000=300

The clone began to evaporate back into nothingness as Zero watched.
Health:0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zero walked back to the room were he lay down into the small but very comfortable bed and dosed off to sleep.

End of day 1 in the hyperbolic time chamber
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:37 pm

((Word Count?))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:42 pm

Not done with it yet but so far.
Word count: 531
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:44 pm

((There's a cap to how mcuh a person can gain in HBTC in one post, so if I grade it in segmwnts you can write as much as you want.))

PL 1,300
Z 700
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:45 pm

ok sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:10 pm

Zero floated in midair meditating as he thought on what to do next. Zero sat for hours pondering, wondering, even questioning is thoughts. Then Zero came up with a brilliant idea, he was going to test his speed and mind. Zero stood up in midair and flew about fifty meters out from the small building. Zero stood now on the ground and as he did a maze appeared in front of him. The maze was simple, he would use it to test his speed by seeing how fast he could make it through the maze. The maze would also test his mind by seeing how quick he could think on the spot. Zero looked up and saw a gigantic hourglass that would allow him to see how much longer he had in the maze. Every time Zero runs over the designated time he would be transported some were different in the maze and have to start from that random spot. Zero thought this was a good way to see how much his abilities had grown. Zero gave his plan a quick once over to make sure there were no flaws. Then Zero started to run through the maze at top speed, flying would be cheating he thought so he staid on the ground.  Zero started to turn randomly not even thinking about where he was going, he was forgetting that he had to think this maze through. When Zero hit a dead end he realized he couldn’t just play Russian roulette with the way he was going to go. Zero looked around and he was surprised by the architecture. The walls of the maze were covered with small designs depicting a story. Zero looked at the images and saw that it was a bout a young man, a little younger than Zero him self. The story told that a small boy and his brother were visiting there grandparents one day and behind the house was a ten foot high maze. One day the smaller boy went to look at the maze and saw something he couldn’t believe and stepped into the  maze and got lost. Next to the story were arrows that showed the directions the boy had took. The alarm from the hourglass sounded and Zero was teleported to a random location in the maze. “Alright,” Zero said to himself,” enough fooling around I have to get out of this maze.” Zero remembered the steps the Pictures had shown and began to trace those directions in his mind. Eventually Zero came across a three way split in the maze, and there before him stood another part of the story.  The boys brother discovered that he was missing  and feared the worst. The brother searched every were until he realized he had made his way to the maze. The older brother looked at the maze studying it, then realized his brother must have gone into the maze. And ran in after his brother. Once again next to the story was a description of the older brothers foot steps. The bell sounded again, “ what? I wasn’t even goofing around this time.” But it was to late Zero was transported to another part of the maze. Zero was beginning to see a pattern here, the maze was giving him just enough time to get to the pieces of the story and then whooshing him off to another part of the maze. Well this time Zero would have to move faster this time. Zero quickly remembered the steps to take and ran as fast as he could. This time it took him much longer to find any sort of pictures, mostly because  the turns this time were much longer, one of them even led him to some stairs. At the top of the stairs is were Zero found the next set of pictures.  In this set the two brothers had found each other at last, they met up in the center of the maze in a large open circle. The smaller boy expressed his excitement to see the older brother as he was very scared. The older brother was happy to see his little brother as well. The two brothers walked along the maze strait forward path as long as they could until they came across the exit. Zero quickly memorized the arrows and looked up at the clock he had thirty minutes left before the next buzzer. Zero ran in the directions the pictures had showed and came across the open circle area that the two boys had. Zero took a couple minutes to admire the perfect symmetry of the area and then head strait forward. At the end of the maze Zero found that the exit was guarded by a large statue . At the base of the statue Zero found the last set of pictures. The two brothers found the exit but there was a catch. “Only one person may exit this maze per year.” the brothers stared at each other and the older brother told his younger sibling that he should go. The younger one was reluctant to comply, but the older brother snatched up the younger and through him through the gate. As the younger one turned back the maze already closed. Zero was moved by the older brothers act of kindness and with a tear in his eye walked through the exit with twenty minutes to spare.  Zero found that when he turned around the maze had disappeared just as the clone did. Zero looked at the clock his two days in the hyperbolic time chamber were up. Zero walked to the small building looked back at the white nothingness that  had been his training spot for two earth days, then he turned around and exited the  hyperbolic time chamber.

END of Day 2
Word count: 971
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:23 pm

2,500PL
1,300 Z
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:32 pm

Zero walked into the hyperbolic time chamber for the second time, he was suppose to meat some one ryuzaki said could help with his training.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:40 pm

Artik appeared. He was the Artik probably right before his death, as he was still much stronger than Zero, "Hello, Changeling." Artik stared at him. "I wasn't aware that an outsider of our group knew of this room. I came in here because my life is in peril, as is the universe." He thought for a moment, "Perhaps I'll train you. Yes..." He grew a beard and stroked it, "I think so."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:45 pm

"Thank you for taking you time to train me," zero said gratefully, "what should we do first?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:59 pm

Artik strode in front of Zero, pacing, muttering to himself, "Been years since I... Cybill. The bloke with eyes. No. Cyril was last. Cynric? Symbiosis?" Artik winced in pain as his brain felt like it was in a nutcracker. "Right," he spoke louder, hoarsely, before clearing his throat, "Hem. Right. Shoot me with your most powerful ki attack."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:03 pm

Zero took a step back drew back his hand and swelled all his power into his palms and released his ki energy. Zero just performed the kamehameha and shot it directly at artik.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:06 pm

Artik turned around, the force of his hair whipping around sent the beam shooting at the endless sky.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:10 pm

"wow." Zero was stunned but not surprised, zero could feel how strong artik was. "so?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:13 pm

Artik narrowed his eyes. "Again," he said, turning his back to Zero.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:17 pm

Zero followed artik's instructions and drew back his hand swelled up all his ki energy he had and let it loose. Zero new this one would have to be stronger.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:20 pm

Artik swished his tail in sharp, quick motions. The ki beam refracted and flew everywhere in the room at once. Artik's tail, a Saiyan's weakness, was unscathed, and stronger than ever.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:22 pm

"Aww, come on! Seriously!" Zero couldn't believe it,artik had blocked not one but two of his kamehameha. "well?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:45 pm

Artik turned, eyes cold, speaking coldly, "Galick Gun." He didn't draw it out, just said the words, and a pink beam of ki shot at Zero.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:49 pm

Zero was surprised, up till now artik was just standing there, now he was attacking zero. Zero jumped out of the way as quick as he could. " Ha, gotta be faster than that." Zero nagged artik on.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Artik scoffed, "No," he said simply and the entire chamber flooded with ki as he went Solar Super Saiyan III. His aura turned to pure sunlight and his hair was engulfed in nuclear fire. Every inch of the room filled with his intense ki, and it would have harmed anything in sight, but since Zero was the only on there, it would all center around him, with a force thatcwould have killed someone if the Chamber didn't keep its users alive
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:05 pm

Zero's hole body shook as the power surged toward him. "how the hell is this possible?" Zero became uneasy as the thoughtof artik being able to kill him with just his ki flooded through his mind. "How can I obtain power like yours?" Zero asked with a determined look ok his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:11 pm

Artik powered down, "This is a form of my race. The Solar Saiyans. I can send the power of a gigantic star out of my body." He blinked, "Situps, pullups, and PLENTY of juice."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:17 pm

"Pulp or no pulp?" Zero asked. "How many situps and pullups do you recommend and how often should I do these?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:21 pm

Artik blinked, and disappeared, leaving only a voice echoing, "The rest is up to you. Just... be magneficent."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hyperbolic training   hyperbolic training Empty

Back to top Go down

hyperbolic training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next