Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide to the Pool

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Guide to the Pool Empty
PostSubject: Guide to the Pool   Guide to the Pool EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:33 pm

This planet, a jungle world filled with tombs and with only one notable landmark, the Pool, was originally from Universe One: the first universe. This pool gave birth to all of causality, and for some reason, it was moved to 42A.

The only thing to do here is to jump into the pool. which reverts all your stats to your race's starting stats. However, you may keep any Zenni and Techniques that you earned.

See Quest List for more details.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Guide to the Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Pool   Guide to the Pool EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:46 pm

Artik wrote:
"That's better," Artik said, pocketing the device. "Universe One. The first universe. All that ever was, is, or will be can be traced here. In my youth, the Cosmic Saiyans journeyed here. To die." He gestured to the temple nearby. "We called them 'Hostel muertera.' Death hotels," he exhaled shakily, "Using certain forms of being can put strain on our souls. Like Solar Saiya-jin Godu--- we called it 'Corpus Domini'--- if one loses a lethal battle in that form, its body is allowed one last journey: here. Pick a shelf and die on it. Eventually, our bodies turn back into dust, and fly into," he gestured behind them, to a large pool of semi-gaseous liquids, "the Birth Pool. The Reality Forge. The Pool of Creation. A hundred races call it a million names. The first bit of life was forged here." Artik looked glumly at the decay of this world: vines all over, cracks in the temples, "I went here, once. My body went back into the Reality Forge and..." he clapped, "by some chance, my story wasn't over. My consciousness went into your great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother, Ryuga, essentially impregnanting her. New body, new mind, no memories. That was, until I tried Super Saiyan II. I went Solar Saiyan instead, and... memories! Slowly, over time. I'm still remembering, really."
Back to top Go down

Guide to the Pool
Page 1 of 1