Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other World and king Kai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Other World and king Kai Empty
PostSubject: Other World and king Kai   Other World and king Kai EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Well what do you know zero died, again? Zero was now back at the beginning of snake way. Zero had to start all over again. Along the way of his journey zero became tired and sleepy. Then zero happened upon what looked like a sweeper. Zero flew up beside the person driving, “hello there, would you mind if I took a nap in the back of your sweeper?” the ogre nodded and looked back at snake way. Zero climbed in the back of the sweeper and fell asleep faster than a baby. . However, when the cleaning machine hits a bump on Snake Way zero is thrown off of the machine and off of Snake Way. The Sweeper takes no notice to this. Zero awoke upon falling of the sweeper, zero caught himself just in time. Zero’s head has poking through the yellow clouds, bellow the clouds was HFIL. Zero could see all the dead souls that were sent here, they were all being tortured and forced to work day in and day out. Zero looked over and saw his friend from high school, “ha, I told you to go to hell and see where you ended up, ha.” Zero flew back up on to snake way and landed safely on to the stone path. Up ahead was the sweeper that hadn’t even bothered to take notice of zero being through off of the sweeper. Zero new how to fix his clock. Zero snuck up beside the ogre driving the sweeper and flew right in front of him. The ogre, frightened, swerved to miss zero and fell off of snake way, strait into HFIL. Zero laughed as the sweeper fell off the path and through the yellow mass of clouds, “gee I hope the guy will be ok.” Zero trotted off in the direction of King Kai’s place. Zero walked along snake way and remembered something the man who took him to the start of snake way said, “King Kai has a strong sense of humor, so much so that before he can agree to train someone, they have to make him laugh, and he tells very bad jokes.” Zero thought this was some useful information and began practicing on some jokes as he walked, “why did the saiyan cross the road… want to know why Cyril has wings, cause he’s a chicken… you know those Saiyans sure are bananas.” Zero stopped, even he couldn’t take his jokes, and maybe King Kai would like them though. As zero continued to walk he thought, why not exercise while I traverse this road. So zero devised a plan that would allow him to train as he walked every time he thought up a stupid joke he would have to stop and do five hundred pushups, every time he felt tired he had to shadow box for one hour. Zero did many training moves while he walked along. Then, as zero walked along he came across a giant mountain like rock that stuck up from the yellow clouds, zero figured it went all the way down to HFIL. Zero decided that he would use this rock as a training item. Up ahead the road was broken in two, zero would use this mountain like rock to make a new path that would reconnect snake way. Zero held out one palm and made a small beam of Ki, zero used this tiny beam to cut the rock into squares and fill in the gap in snake way. Zero cut the rock and then used telekinesis to bring them over to the gap, zero laid them in to the gap and presto, the gap was no more. Zero continued on his journey when he came upon the end of snake way. He looked up and saw king Kai’s planet hovering above the tail of snake way. Zero leaped off of snake way and was pulled by the small planets gravity down to the ground. Then as zero raised his head he saw that a man was standing before him. “I am King Kai.” The man said, “And who are you?” the man had on a pair of Tea shade sunglasses, and owned a Red 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Hardtop. He was of very short stature and has pair of cricket-like antennae.
“Hello sir, my name is zero, and I have traversed snake way to train with you if you will allow me.”
“Well, maybe, tell me a joke.”
“Ok, you know I hear those Saiyans are really bananas.” King Kai stared at zero, “no good, well how about this one. Why does Cyril have wings? Cause he’s a chicken.” King Kai began to chuckle.
“Hahahahahahahahahahahahah, alright, enough, enough, you’re going to kill me.” King Kai sighed, “Well, I’ll tell you those were some pretty funny jokes, fine I will train you.” Zero triad to jump but he was brought back down immediately by the gravity of the planet. “A ha, I see we have found your first training method, oh bubbles.” Out from the house came a small monkey, “bubbles here will serve as this exercises goal. In order to get you used to the gravity on this planet I want you to chase bubbles and catch him.” Bubbles began to playfully run from zero as he chased him. Zero was getting used to this gravity it was very similar to Glacian. Zero eventually caught bubbles as he became use to this gravity and was now easily walking along the ground. “Well, that was quicker than expected. That’s what she said. Hahahahaha, I kill me. Anyway, good job on catching bubbles. Now since we haven’t much time left I will go ahead and teach you one of my signature techniques, the KAIO KEN. This move is used much like that of the power up ability of the earthlings. What you have to do is take all your energy, swell it up inside and then multiply that energy. Now, the highest that any one has ever multiplied there energy by is three, this is the highest I will permit you to use. Understood?” zero nodded his head. “Good, now I shall demonstrate.” King Kai stood before zero and stopped speaking, thank Kami. King Kai swelled up all his energy and then released it and became noticeably more powerful. “Now, at this moment I have multiplied my power by two. However, if you go any higher than the original Kaio Ken multiplier there will be some defects. If you go times two you will start to lose some life, but if you go times three you will lose about seventy five percent of your life in the first few minutes. That is why it’s very important that you only use the times three if you are in extreme peril, are we understood?” zero nodded, “now, it is your turn my lad, show me I am teaching this move to someone who deserves it.” Zero stepped up in front of King Kai and stood there for a few minutes collecting all his Ki, then he swelled up his Ki and multiplied it times two just as king Kai had. The power felt good, so good that zero wanted to keep going. Zero began to increase his power even higher until he hit times three. “You fool, what did I tell you, never use times three unless you’re in peril.” King Kai slapped zero on the back of his head and instantly zero began to decrease down to his normal power level. “You God damn fool, you could have gotten killed just then, did you even think about that. Well, technically your already dead, but that beside the point. You can only use times three when your life is on the line.” Zero sat next to king Kai who was now sulking on the porch of his house, “you know you seem like a nice kid, I’m sure you’ll go far in the world, if you ever stop dying, seriously man what is this the second time now, Jesus. However, I see potential in you, yea you’ll go far.” The next morning zero arose and bid King Kai farewell, he had to go back to the real world now, “I’m glad I was able to meet you.” Zero said to King Kai with a smile on his face. Zero jumped from king Kai’s planet and broke free from the gravitational pull. Zero had done what he had set out to do, he had trained with king Kai and learned the KAIO KEN. Zero ran as fast as he could to the other end of snake way, the beginning I guess you could say. On the way back zero met the sweeper again and apologized for scaring him off of snake way. Zero continued along snake way and eventually made it to the end again. This time though he used the Kaio Ken to boost his speed so that he could fly faster. Zero had done it and this time he was going to do better and fight for the ones he loved.
Word count: 1514
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Other World and king Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other World and king Kai   Other World and king Kai EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:22 pm

Kaio-ken learned.
Back to top Go down

Other World and king Kai
Page 1 of 1