Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyril is Cray Cray

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Cyril is Cray Cray Empty
PostSubject: Cyril is Cray Cray   Cyril is Cray Cray EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Cyril was MAD. He was CRAZY. Cyril was INSANE. Cyril was NOT IN HIS RIGHT MIND ANYMORE. Cyril also had the crippling need TO CAPITLIZE THE LAST BTIS OF HIS SENTENCES. Cyril was no longer a Seraph, but HE WAS A MADNESS. That doesn’t even seem like the correct VERB FORM OR WHATEVER IT IS CALLED. Cyril was ACTUALLY PRETTY CONCERNED ABOUT THAT. Like, what the hell is he supposed to say, “HELLO I AM A MADNESS.” It just SOUNDED SO RIDICULOUS. But whatever, he WOULD GET OVER IT EVENTUALLY. Cyril giggled TO HIMSELF ABOUT HIS THOUGHTS. Cyril put his HAND OVER HIS MOUTH IN SHOCK. Since when did CYRIL GIGGLE? Cyril was suddenly aware OF THIS CHATTERING IN HIS HEAD. It was pretty OVERWHELMING. Cyril slowly began to REALIZE THAT HE WAS YELLING TO DROWN THEM OUT. “AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH” HE YELLED.
Suddenly the voices were gone and Cyril had no need to yell or capitalize his sentences to drown them out. “That’s good then.” Cyril said aloud. “I think I’m going to learn a new technique to keep myself busy while I wait for the Heaven Dragon Balls to regain their power.” He said aloud again. Cyril wondered why he was saying stuff aloud. He said that aloud too. “Son of a bitch, I hate being a Madness or however I say it.” Cyril sighed. “Suddenly I know how to manipulate matter and energy and TRAMPLE ALL OVER THE LAW OF CONSERVATION!” CYRIL SHOUTED SUDDENLY. The voices WERE BACK, UGH. Cyril sighed, “I CAN’T WAIT TO LEAVE THIS RACE AND BECOME A SERAPH AGAIN UUUUGGH.”
Cyril created AN ANVIL FROM NOTHING. Cyril then proceeded TO LET IT FALL ON HIS HEAD. Cyril just wanted to MAKE THE VOICES STOP FOR A HOT MINUTE. Did he just say HOT MINUTE? FUCK.

Word Count: 300 exactly ((this was made when I had 500,000 PL))
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Cyril
Cyril

Cyril is Cray Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyril is Cray Cray   Cyril is Cray Cray EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Hmmm, approved.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/

Cyril is Cray Cray
Page 1 of 1