Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zero can make two of himslef now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Zero can make two of himslef now Empty
PostSubject: Zero can make two of himslef now   Zero can make two of himslef now EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:44 pm

Zero landed on earth in the slave-I and walked over to the small shack named Kame House. Zero came up to the door and knocked, “hello, Master Roshi, are you home?” a cranky, grouchy, go piss off voice came from behind the door.
“Who the hell is it at this time of day? The sun hasn’t even cum up yet.” Master Roshi was right, the sun was still rising from its slumber, as if these humans didn’t know that the earth rotated around the sun and spun on its axis creating the allusion of the sun going down. Roshi opened the door and stepped out under the porch. “well, if it isn’t my favorite dush.” Roshi laughed.
“Master Roshi I came here today to ask you if you knew of a move called after image.”
Roshi thought for a moment, “ you know I think I have heard of it somewhere, oh yea, that’s that one move that lets you make an after image of yourself right,” zero slapped his palm on his forehead, “yea I’ve heard of it why?” zero slapped his forehead again.
“I don’t, I just thought I would come to your place and strike up a conversation about a move that I don’t know and talk about it like nothing as if I had no interest in it at all.”
“Alright fine you don’t have to get snippy, I will teach you the move.”
“Thank you.” Roshi walked out onto the beach and turned back to zero. Roshi stood there for a minute and then something tapped Zero on the shoulder, “what the hell.” Behind Zero was Roshi.
“And that’s all you do.” Zero gave it a try and instantly there was another Zero standing right in front of Roshi as Zero was inside reading some of his magazines, “you know I think I’m going to like this move.” Roshi walked inside, “well seems you have the main part down. Now you can use that move to dodge an attack in battle and make your opponents think your still standing there frozen with fear when in reality your right behind them getting ready to knock there block off.” Roshi disappeared and then appeared behind zero and punched him so hard he went flying off into the sun, “and don’t bother me for another month.
As zero was flying off into the sun he shouted, “Looks like Zero’s blasting off again.”

(ok so I was told by Ryuzaki that I would be able to right this for 400 rather than the actual cost. don't want any one thinking I was cheating)
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Zero can make two of himslef now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero can make two of himslef now   Zero can make two of himslef now EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:52 pm

Yeah. Approved. Because he never took advantage of the Roshi Quest's Kamehameha thing.
Back to top Go down

Zero can make two of himslef now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: