Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in Shape

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Back in Shape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:55 pm

Riza pointed at Cyril. "Him. He said he could still beat me. I want to see that."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Maynin trotted off a good deal away from Riza and Cyril. When they started destroying the ground around them, she wasn't going to be the one caught in it.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:14 pm

((Sorry. I just figured this would be easier than opening up a new topic just to get the items from Cyril. I'll pop off after Rick grabs them.))

A Mister Hideki H. Ryuzaki ran up to Cyril, shrieking, still on fire quite a bit. "Didn't mean to..." he threw off his trenchcoat, "interupt the orgy, but this green fire won't be put out. It kind of... burns." He thrusted his hands outwards to show how engulfed in flames he was.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm

"What do you need Rick?" Cyril asked and tried to pat him out. "Oh right! I almost forgot." Cyril removed the satchel Artik had given him. "You're now the holder of all Artik's lands. Those are the royal items."

Emily raised her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:27 pm

Riza looked at Ryuzaki. "So you want to hand me Vegeta now or wait till I come
Kick you ass? I will not let a damn human run it."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:34 pm

Maynin grinned ear to ear. This day just kept getting better an better.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:58 pm

Rick took the bag and threw his new crown on his head. He clipped his coinpurse to his belt, put his necklace around his neck, and looked over the gauntlets with scrutiny. He shrugged and put them in his new satchel. To test something, he stuck his hand in it. When he reached shoulder-deep, Ryuzaki retracted his arm, shrugged in satisfaction, and made to pick up his coat. Upside down. While floating. He stopped dead and hit his head when he noticed it. He groaned and sat up, blinking upwards at the-not-Emily-female. "Who're you?" The Englishman Rick stood up and put his coat on, curiosity getting the better of him. He paced around her, muttering something. He finally decided she was Saiyan, "Pleased to meet you. I suppose I'm your new king." He sighed, "No, that'd cause a riot." He whistled sharply.

Auron the shape-shifting eight-year-old, who now looked like a thirty-something Saiyan with white-and-orange hair scowled, "What is it, Ryuzaki?" He looked at Rick's crown and sighed. "Oh. Huh."

"I need you to be my figurehead. For the Saiyan people. Won't do to have a human on the throne. And you are," Ryuzaki scowled at Riza, "the heir of Artik's bloodline." He shrughed. He turned again to Riza, "But make no mistake. I am in control and will be the one you have to challenge, Riza."

Auron made a useless copy of the crown and disappeared.

Ryuzaki shook the female Saiyan's hand. "Right. Hideki Ryuzaki. Call me Rick. These blokes don't bother with my real name. Your new emperor." He thought a moment, "Emperor Ryuzaki. Nice ring."

He shrugged, before summoning his Blue-Police-Box of a Time/Space Machine, "Right then." Before he opened the door, he turned around, "What are you guys up to?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:01 pm

"We were about to fight." Emily told him.

"I'm afraid I'd like to keep that trick up my sleeve, Riza." Cyril said, adjusting his cuffs. "However, if you'd like to come down to mine or Emily's power level and take a whack at it...."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Ross suddenly grabbed Ryuzaki by th throat. "I don't care if I can't challenge you for the throne. I will not let you introduce yourself as the king of the saiyans to a member of my race. You are fighting me, right here, right now!"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:12 pm

Maynin laughed at the entire situation. This was going to be great. "Hey Riza, do you know this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:20 pm

Rick glanced at Emily. "Only if you, Riza, let me even the playing field." He blinked at the Saiyan, "We're acquainted. Riza, son of Makoto, lord of the Elysian planetary..." he struggled for a good word, "Confederation?" He shrugged, "One of the most feared figure of the Roman prophecies." He figured he should mention to the female, "The Roman Empire of Cosmic Saiyans. Long story. Time travellers from another dimension. A lot like," he nodded his head to Cyril, "the Seraphim." He yawned.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:22 pm

Riza cut him off. "I'm no ones son." He glared at Ryuzaki. "Pathetic, what are your terms?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:13 pm

((Did we just skip over Maynin?))
"Fusion." Emily stated, already knowing where this was going.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:39 pm

Riza thought for a moment. "No. You have to fight by yourself. I will lower myself to your level though."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:43 pm

Maynin glanced over at Ryuzaki. "You don't need to know my name. It makes no difference to anything. And your not my king." She wasn't sure why she was feeling so hostile, whereas usually she was polite. Maybe when you go insane you don't act the same.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Ryuzaki ignored Riza, turning to stare in bewilderment at the female. "What?" His crown was off-balance on his head. He let his jaw hang open in confusion, staring between Riza and the Saiyan lady. "What did I do to provoke such... bitterness?" He shook his head. "I never asked for this." He pulled out an orange envelope. "'Ryuzaki...' yada yada yada 'I'm stuck in another universe. You're to take my holdings, see Cyril.' How the hell was I supposed to take THAT news?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Cyril frowned. He was a bit disappointed to see that no fusions would be taking place.

Emily shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:32 pm

Riza glared. "Leave." ((You served your purpose now can you please leave this CLOSED training topic))
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Maynin gave Riza a annoyed look. "Can't you just be nice for a little bit? I'm starting to act like you, I don't want that." She gave Ryuzaki an apologetic look. "Sorry, but your still not my king. And next time, don't introduce yourself as someone's ruler right off, especially not to psychotic little wild children."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:16 pm

"Good luck converting your citizenry." Cyril yawned.

"Bye, Rick."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:37 pm

Rick quit while he
... wasn't maliciously murdered. He left.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Riza gave a loteral death stare to Manyin. "I will never be "nice" to that human." He turned and looked at Cyril. "Got anyplace further away from civilization? I don't want to murder your cities."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:29 pm

"Get a grip on yourself Riza!" Cyril sighed. He thought for a moment. He tapped his cane on the ground again and they were teleported to a nearby colony planet. It hadn't yet been settled. "There, better?"

Emily took a steadying breath. She hated being teleported unexpectedly.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:47 pm

Maynin just huffed. "What is with you?" She stood near Emily, "Was he always like this?" She asked in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 6:53 am

Riza looked around, taking in the surroundings. "No will care if this planet explodes, right?" He then, without turning, spoke to Maynin. "Not always. The universe has a way of ripping your innocence away from you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in Shape
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next