Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in Shape

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Back in Shape - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:18 pm

"Right." Cyril rolled his eyes. "Perhaps sanity is a better word to use as opposed to innocence." he remarked.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:13 pm

Maynin smirked, "Maybe so, but all the same, it's not like he came to kill us." She looked back at Riza. "So about the planet blowing up..."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:20 pm

Riza shrugged. "I lost both after my father brutally murdered my sister. Watching your family get ripped on half at age 5 will do this to you." He then looked at Maynin. "Only if the human comes back." The overflowing emotions caused Riza to inadvertently reach super Saiyan 2.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:57 pm

Cyril decided to let the topic go. "So who did you want to fight again?" he had lost track of the previous conversation.

Emily did something relevant.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:36 pm

Maynin bowed her head an shut up.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Riza sighed. "I don't even remember." Riza stoppe and thought for a moment. "Hey Cyril. Come here." Riza grabbe Cyril and whispered something into his ear. Riza then gained a sinister look and disappeared.

((The whisper is going to be sent through a PM))
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Cyril nodded. He took a few steps back and dragged Emily with him.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:57 am

Confused, Maynin figured she should be on guard now. She wasn't looking forward to any of the sick ideas Riza could think up. She watched him closely and made sure she didn't say anything that would provoke anyone.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:59 am

Rosa re-appeared with a man. "Is this the one who did it?" He remove the bag from the head to reveal Maynin's uncle.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Cyril took a moment to wonder if this was REALLY necessary.

Emily looked pretty bewildered.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:06 pm

Maynin was shocked, her uncle Danrox was right in front of her! "Riza?! How did you... why did you bring him here?!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:48 pm

Riza put a sword to the mans throat. "He has been convicted of murder. The punishment, death."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Cyril grimaced. His hands were tied, he had no say in Elysian laws.

Emily glanced at Maynin sympathetically
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Maynin walked up to Danrox. "Is this true? Haven't you taught me to kill only when necessary? What was your reason?" Now Maynin was starting to get mad. This pitiful old fool tried to keep her away from the outside world, as if her psychotic nature would never catch up to her. "You IDIOT! You thought I would never leave Vegeta. You thought you could hide me from the dangers of our world?" Maynin gave him a hard punch to the jaw. "Just because you saved us from my father, doesn't mean I'm loyal to you!" Another hit. "If anyone is going to kill you, it will be me." She looked back to Riza, "The full story, Riza, what did he do?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:15 pm

Riza blocked the blow with his wing. He noticed her hair flash bright gold for just a moment. She was at the power required to become a super Saiyan. Maybe this is what would activate it for her. Riza mused on the prospect momentarily before speaking. "He was arrested for the rape and murder of a 11 year old Rava girl."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 5:13 pm

Cyril watched Maynin carefully. If that didn't send her into a rage worthy of super saiyan he didn't know would.

Emily was pretty uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Maynin hissed, "Don't lie to me Riza!" But at the same time, she turned around and ran her nails across Danrox' s face, screaming, "You sick basturd!" Maynin's tail was lashing violently now, and her eyes had a deranged look to them. She gritted her teeth, trying not to scream. All that came out was a series of choppy growls. From the corner of her eye, she could see flashing gold but didn't pay attention. She struck her uncle again, and again. "Would you have done that... to me? Would you? Your a disgrace... to our family! My mother would have... hated you! You are going to die... today! And... I'm going to do it! I'll kill... anyone who tries to take that right... from me!
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Riza pulled Danrox away from her. "He is going to court. Do you have a problem with that?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Cyril shifted about.

So did Emily.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:47 pm

"Yes." Growled Maynin. For a second she considered killing him now, before she could be stopped, but her own common sense got the best of her. She calmed down. "Yes, but if he is proven guilty, I get to kill him." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Riza sighed and the illusion of Danrox slowly dissolved. "You were so close too." Riza looked at Cyril. "I really thought it would work too."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:27 pm

"So did I." said Cyril. "Though I applaud her self-control. Is it possible she can reach it through discipline instead of sheer rage?" Cyril didn't know much about these things.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Maynin blinked at the place the illusion had just been. At first she felt nothing. Then she felt the strongest fury she had ever experienced. "RIZA!" Maynin whipped around, seething. "ARE YOU GOING TO USE EVERY GODDAMNED THING AGAINST ME?" She saw the gold flash again, but all her focus was on him. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT DANROX HAS DONE FOR ME!!" Maynin landed a blow to his jaw hard.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Riza tilted his head and dodged the blow he easily saw coming. "Shut up." He kicked her in the stomach. "You sad naive little girl."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:59 pm

"Are we just-" Emily began but Cyril stopped her, looking equally uncomfortable.

"Saiyan business." he whispered tersely. "Has to be done until she can control it properly. I don't like it either."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in Shape
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next