Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making your character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Making your character Empty
PostSubject: Making your character   Making your character EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Before you jump into the Shattered Hoap universe there are a few things you have to do. First things first, you have to make a character to play as. To do this first go to the Character Creation and select a race to play as. Then go to the Templates section and fill out your character template. Once you have your character created post your character on Character Creation with the new topic button and an admin will approve your character, lock it (meaning nothing can be added, so make sure you have everything you want on the template), and move it to the Approved Characters section. Or you can just use a pre-made character, all of which are listed in that link. I've provided a link to the places you need to go, so you can just click those instead of rummaging through the site.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/

Making your character
Page 1 of 1