Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) Empty
PostSubject: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:11 pm

Amaterasu fell onto a small green planet. "Ow."
Back to top Go down
The Kais
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:49 pm

"Wha- oh another one of you lot." King Kai sighed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:51 pm

Amaterasu got up. "What do you mean? Women? Are you homosexual? I mean that's alright if you are."
Back to top Go down
The Kais
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:14 pm

King Kai stared at Amaterasu with his mouth pressed firmly together in a thin line. The thin line trembled until finally King Kai bust into raucous laughter. "Ahaha! I guess you didn't come here for training in the comedic arts then?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:26 pm

"Not really. I got sent here cause I died fighting a dragon."
Back to top Go down
The Kais
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:34 pm

"Sounds interesting." King Kai wondered if you could just die without the use of stats. Whatever.
"So, you know you're a Lunar Saiyan but now, right?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:40 pm

"Yeah. I have ice powers....and blue hair. It's like I dye that I can use whenever I want. It's kinda cool. But at the moment my normal super Saiyan two is still stronger."
Back to top Go down
The Kais
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:46 pm

"Alright. Cool." King Kia giggled at his unintentional pun. "Heh, well I imagine you want me to help you achieve your Super Lunar Saiyan 3 form, right?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 pm

"My what now?" She looked confused.
Back to top Go down
The Kais
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:53 pm

King Kai sighed. "Well it's the highest form you can achieve right now. Super Lunar Saiyan 3, pretty self explanatory, no?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:13 pm

"Oh. So you can help me with that?"
Back to top Go down
The Kais
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:14 pm

"Yes. In fact I'm the only one who can. Besides Dabura, that is."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:19 pm

"Ok....so what do I do?"
Back to top Go down
The Kais
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:21 pm

"Well, first, you dig a hole." Kai said.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:24 pm

Maynin ripped our a chunk of the planet. "K. What now?....an I burying dead bodies?"
Back to top Go down
The Kais
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:28 pm

King Kai squinted. Did the Powers That Be just switch characters up on him? Who was Maynin? Whatever.
"What? No! Put that back where it came from or so help me!" King Kai demanded. He brandished a shovel, "You'll be using this."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:29 pm

Amaterasu grabbed the shovel and ripped out another chunk using the shovel. She then put the first one back. "Alright. What now?"
Back to top Go down
The Kais
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:03 pm

"Just... ugh." King Kia sighed. "Just... er... how did I do this again?" King Kai looked pensive for a few moment until his face lit up, "Ah, yes!" King Kai reached out and pimp slapped Amaterasu or Maynin or whoever the fuck was in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Amaterasu was slapped. "OW! The hell was that for?" She rubbed her cheek. "Is that how you treat all your guests?"
Back to top Go down
The Kais
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:50 pm

"Just the Lunar Saiyans." King Kai replied happily. "Now, go bring me the fangs of that snake princess thing just down the road. Don't ask why just do it."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:51 pm

"Dead or alive?"
Back to top Go down
The Kais
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:03 pm

"Alive. Preferably. I'm no necroph-" King Kai froze. "Just get the damn fangs."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Amaterasu shrugged. She jumped back up to make way and ran. In a little but she found the snake palace. She kicked down the doir and knocked our the servants. She then found the snake princess, slammed her head against a wall until she stopped moving, then slowly dragged her back to king Kai. "Here." He said as she dumped the still-breathing body.
Back to top Go down
The Kais
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:10 pm

King Kai snapped his fingers and Bubbles dragged the princess inside. "Good job. Now we can actually talk about your transformation!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Normally someone would be angry and disturbed. Amaterasu has been living with Riza her while life though. "Is it bad that I've become used to stuff like this?" She thought on it for a moment. "Never mind. What about my transformation?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))   Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking with an old guy ((need a king Kai for trans))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next