Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Earthly Child

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

An Earthly Child - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Cyril looked confused, "What? I have NEVER been blonde. It's just doesn't work with my complexion, honey." Cyril frowned. He was never going to say that again.

Emily grinned at the image of a blonde Cyril.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:39 pm

Ryuzaki, "You were a Hei.... Hes.... He-she?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:45 pm

"He-she? I'm fairly certain that's an offensive slur." Cyril looked confused.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:58 pm

"Heisho," Rick decided.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:23 pm

"I've never heard of them." Cyril tipped his head to the side. ((I was a custom race, wasn't I?))

Emily shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:40 pm

((Mhm))

Ryuzaki pulled out a manilla enveloped and read aloud, "Ahem. 'What would happen if a man had stared at the infinite wisdom of the universe and allowed all that was in it to consume him? This is what a Heisho is, spawns of the mad man who knew everything. They are a proud race, not quite as proud as saiyans, but they do see a bit of a hierarchy with them leaning towards the top. They are a part of a strange religion that believes in knowledge being the only justice, and that those who are the smartest should kill the weak. It's a religion that takes natural selection in its own hands.

The Heisho appear to be angels without wings or halos. Each Heisho has pale skin with a sort of warm glow to it. They have smiles that melt hearts mixed with glares that could kill. They are usually fragile looking. In fact, most people underestimate Heisho's because they have very little muscle, just about enough so that they don't look like they're starving. Still, Heisho's are quite strong physically, and its rumored that the glow that is sometimes around them is actually strength radiating from their body.

While they get stronger, their ki takes an odd shape. The ki actually seems to turn into a right wing. It is unknown whether or not this serves a purpose to anyone outside of the race. Actually, most people in the race don't know why this is either. Some people say that the race is a half breed of angels and humans, the race believes its just evolution.
'"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:46 pm

((So are we just making parallel Cyril a Heisho then?))

Emily looked at Cyril. Pale. Looked physically weak but was actually the strongest here. Seraph in a humanoid guise. Mad man who knows quite a bit. "The resemblance is uncanny."

Cyril nodded slowly. "Well. I've certainly never heard of them before, but they do bear a resemblance to me. Do we have information on this parallel Cyril?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Ryuzaki pulled out another envelope. "Wait. No, that was wrong. I had him confused for someone else... The race he's from, I have no idea...
'
'There is a different dimension; it began long before the one you live in now. It was the dimension where extremely advanced thought beings lived, this dimension had nothing other than dark matter and the beings. These beings were called the Wearle and they are everywhere in the consciousness of all races in the dimension you live in. In the beginning the Wearle sought to colonize the new dimension that had appeared, but something went wrong. The Wy:Pheral holding open the portal lost concentration and only one came through. The one that came through was one of the weakest forms of the Wearle, he had no alignment as of yet. Neither had he been illumined, or bonded to a physical being which would be a direct conduit into other realms. This Wearle happened upon Planet Earth and illumined to a human. The Wearle probed his mind and in a sense brought him to enlightenment, the two now shared the same body and yet they were one in a process I care not to explain. The Wearle had illumined to this human named Cyril and became illumined to the next step in Wearle enlightenment: Fayne. Cyril was now a Fayne, essentially a good Wearle. He was by not in human means “good” as he was “positive.”

Cyril desperately wanted to return to his home plane, Ki:mera, but to do this he would have to achieve the epitome of Wearle existence. A Wy:Pheral. Wy:Pherals were privy to the the multi-verse’s secrets and had such extreme power no one, not even the Wy:Pherals themselves knew the extent of it. Few even reached the step before it, becoming fully Illumined, how was he supposed to become a Wy:Pheral? Cyril turned to the newly risen sun and began his planning, he had a long journey ahead of him.

Appearance: Cyril has dusty white hair capped with a Mad Hatter-esque hat. He wears a long, grayish purple tail coat that splays out beneath the waist. He wears polished black shoes that come to a sharp tip and pants the same color as the suit. Cyril's dazzling eyes are sharp contrast to his stark white face with sharp features. A dull gold pocket watch chain hangs from his breast pocket.'"

Ryuzaki added, "I think the Welshie name roughly translates to Heisho, though..."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:11 pm

Cyril shrugged, "Less of a resemblance, though his appearance is similar. The race... it sounds interesting."

"Another inter-dimensional race?" Emily sighed, "Damnit.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:18 pm

Ryuzaki wondered what happened to him. "It explains that newspaper. The one about the Omni-Shernon or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:19 pm

"Yeah," Cyril stroked his chin. "Do we know if he is still around?"

"The what?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Rick shrugged at Emily. He was just along for the ride. "He's probably around somewhere... prick never helped during our epic battles... he's behind me, isn't he?" Ryuzaki felt behind himself.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:33 pm

"Hmm, no." Cyril grinned. "Want to go find him?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Rick nodded.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:40 pm

"We should use the TARDIS since it has all the files." Cyril motioned for Rick to call the ship.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:48 pm

They suddenly appeared in the console room. Ryuzaki yawned. "Hang on." They appeared back on the barren wasteland of ice.

Auron appeared. Ryuzaki wasted no time, slipping the earring into his hand. With a look at his hands, Ryuzaki took a deep breath, thinking of all his life so far. He put the earring on.

Auron did so with no sentiment. A burst of golden light dazzled and a black haired, tan, sunken eyed man stared at Cyril with his his hollow eyes.

"New teeth," Ryuzaki muttered. "That's weird." His slightly orange skin and black hair gently shifted back to his old appearance. "Shapeshifting. Fun." He scratched his head and entered the coordinates. "I met him once or twice. I think. Through my f--- through Artik's eyes. I, err, Auron had to possess Artik to kill the boredom of infantilism."

Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:48 pm

"Really? Was he anything like our Cyril?" Emily asked, a bit surprised to see a permanent fusion done so lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:06 pm

Ryuzaki yawned and Auron stood next to him. Ryuzaki doubled over, feeling hollow. "So, that's what an abortion feels like. Christ with headlice."

Auron nodded slightly. "Yeah. He had a parallel fashion sense and a lonesome past and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Cyril and Emily blinked.

Cyril cleared his throat, "Moving on..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Ryuzaki pulled a lever and said weakly, "Geronimo. Next stop: Chaztopia!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:17 pm

"Er, where?" Emily asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Earthly Child   An Earthly Child - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Earthly Child
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: East Galaxy :: Planet Glacian-
Jump to: