Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Cyril looked worried and ignored Ryuzaki, his pace quickened and he almost left behind his company. "Somethings going on, Ryuzaki." Cyril muttered, unaware they were falling behind.

Emily almost had to jog to keep up with Cyril's long stride. "What's happening?"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:35 pm

Ryuzaki started floating behind Cyril. Still wasn't used to that. He would've asked, but Emily beat him to it.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:42 pm

Cyril stopped abruptly on the outskirts of the city. Emily stumbled to keep from running right into him. "I don't know." Cyril said, quite bothered. "But it isn't good."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:34 pm

Ryuzaki was doing whatever Cyril narrated him doing. At least for the next post since the current narrator is going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:39 pm

"We'll have to be ready for it. Our training will have to be taken up a notch." Cyril said.

"I want to help." Emily surprised herself.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:30 am

Ryuzaki looked at Emily, "Yippee. A training partner!" He pulled out a bottle of champagne from no where, mind your business, and sprayed it into the air.
Back to top Go down
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:47 pm

Cyril was right to feel uneasy. The ground rumbled as the residents of the city looked towards the sky. A shadow slowly covered the trio as a dark shape began to block out the sun. It was a gigantic battleship, larger than anything the universe had seen before.

Last edited by The Emperor on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:51 pm

Ryuzaki's jaw hanged open. He finally closed it, blinked several times, and finally said, "Yeah. Great. A bunch of cyber-jerks stick us into a conputer, and the Earth blew up, and NOW THIS. God... Just... dammit! Will we ever actually get to train for this kind of bollocks?!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Cyril shrugged, "Experience is the best teacher." On the outside Cyril was calm, but on the inside he was sick. Flashbacks of the war hit him in the stomach like a sucker punch.

Emily's jaw fell open. "I-It's massive!"

Sirens wailed all across the planet. It was far too late for satellite defenses, they were already on top of us. All around soldiers were being called to arms, civilians were being moved to safe bunkers, and far beneath the ground something was stirring.
Back to top Go down
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:45 pm

Down from the ship descended 6 beings. The one in the middle floated 300 feet above the street. "Leader of Heaven, show yourself!" The one who spoke was in full armor, no skin was shown by the being. It's voice was heavily distorted, as if coming from a machine.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:59 pm

Emily subconsciously took a step back, away from Cyril.

Cyril giggled nervously, but then regained composure and stood taller. He straightened his jacket, removed his hat, and outstretched his arm. His silver, three bladed pike appeared in hand. Cyril looked back at Ryuzaki and Emily. Cyril thumbed his nose and winked. "Welp, I'm dead."
Cyril's white wings stretched to their full length. They were sparkling white and faint lines of a slightly darker white traced their way across the wings in a strangely eye-drawing pattern. They pushed him off the ground with a puff of air. Cyril flew up to the aggressors slowly, at a pace, looking completely at ease.

Emily looked at Ryuzaki, "You think if we hide now we'll make it out of this alive?"

Cyril met the strangers and looked them all in the eyes (or where they should have been). "I am the Lord of Heaven. I will not suffer this blatant and disrespectful act of aggression on my lands." Cyril maintained a civil manner but there was a hard edge in his voice.
Back to top Go down
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:20 pm

The armored figure clapped his hands together. "Ah Lord Cyril. It is a pleasure. And what act of aggression? We have only parked out ship. Is that considered an act of war?" One of the five behind him stepped forward. The seemingly only female of the group. "My lord can I ply with this one? I haven't had any fun in ages." She spoke clearly as I the mask that covered her face did not obstruct the sound at all.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm

"Do not patronize me." Cyril said slowly. He spread his hands out in a friendly manner. "It seems I am at a disadvantage! You know my name, but I do not know any of yours?"
Back to top Go down
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:39 pm

The armored figure nodded slightly. "How inconsiderate of me. Allow me to introduce myself. You can call me the Emperor. And this," 1he motioned to the five figures behind him. "This is my Pentaract. You have already seen miss Yaori." The female figure bowed slightly. "Seraph." Suddenly one of the items began snarling. The noise emanated from another masked figure. This one was seemingly male and hunched over in an almost animalistic fashion. It snarle and growled and seemed to be restraining from attacking. "That there is Zeras," the Emperor spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:40 pm

Ryuzaki turned to Emily, "What, you mean actually run away?" He considered it, looking back crom Cyril to the Armorclad Arseholes to Emily. "I think Cyril's the best bet we've got. Being around him is much safer than playing hide and seek with that lot." He sat criss-cross on the ground, motioning for her to join him. "Even then, I've no idea where to hide or run to/at. Tell you what! If you've got a good idea of anywhere in the universe we could go, if something puts us in danger, I'll take us there." He patted Artik's satchel.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:47 pm

"I guess so." Emily said uncertainly, as she tried to think of some place. "What's with the satchel?"

"Ah, yes. Hello!" Cyril waved. "Emperor of what exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:54 pm

Somewhere in the world, a man named Laetus woke with a start, and for a reason unknown to him, shouted, "EMPEROR OF NOTHING," and went back to sleep.

Somwhere in a forest on some planet, a man shouted from a cabin, "MY CABIN!!"

Ryuzaki grinned, "It's a portal my dpaceship." He cocked his head, "Well... not my spaceship. Well, it's a dead man's spaceship. Well, not a man. It's a dead, orange monkey from space's space/time machine, bequethed to me on the occasion of his death. Well, one of them."
Back to top Go down
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:55 pm

The Emperor snapped his fingers. "Yaori, bring the human and ruffle to me. I want them to be part of our discussion. The female bowed. "Yes my lord." Yaori suddenly appeared in front of Ryuzaki and Emily. She snatched the bag from the human. "Don't want you escaping now do we?" She said with a sultry voice. Her fingers gently glossed over Ryuzaki's cheek as she slipped the bag into her belt. "Be a good boy and don't put up a fight."

The Emperor then tuned to Cyril once more. "Don't think that I don't know about your friends mister Cyril."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Cyril's icy face broke into a smile. Cyril dug his chin into his chest and chuckled. Ki crackled across his arm which twitched. Cyril, with the biggest smile on his face tilted his head to one side and looked at The Emperor. "Was that a threat?"

Emily's fingers wiggled with nervous energy. "Told you we should've left." she muttered to Ryuzaki.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:30 pm

Ryuzaki couldn't help but yell, "GOD DAMMIT," out of desperation. He covered his mouth and turned pinkish, "Sorry." His mother always scolded him for that swear in particular and forbade its use. He shook his head, "Wait. No! Fuck that!" He grabbed Emily's hand, to try and tell her that 'I've got this.' He then retracted as that seemed creepy in retrospect and probably only conveyed 'I'm a girl-hungry psychopath that doesn't know that there's a time and place for everything.'
Back to top Go down
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:42 pm

The Emperor shook his head. "Not a threat. I was simply saying that I have enough knowledge of you that any attempt to start agressions would be foreseen and swiftly dealt with."

Yaori tilted her head. "You two make such and adorable couple. Now will you please come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:55 pm

"If you wanted to prevent aggressions, perhaps you should not have 'parked' on a neutral planet in a battleship nor taken friends of mine." Cyril was tired of this thin civility. "We've spent enough time on idle chatter, tell me what you want."

"I'm not going anywhere." Emily stood firm and defiant.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Ryuzaki blinked, "Oh. So /now/ we're running. Thanks for that heads-up." He sighed, letting the big kids talk.
Back to top Go down
The Emperor
Padawan
Padawan
The Emperor

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:10 pm

The Emperor gave what seemed to be a small shrug. "If you insist. I simply want you to leave my property."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:12 pm

"Excuse me?" Cyril deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: Shattered Hope IV :: Sagas :: Emperor Saga-
Jump to: