Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Stairway to Heaven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

A Stairway to Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stairway to Heaven   A Stairway to Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:43 pm

Artik pressed a button in his waistcoat and the TARDIS materialized around them. "Right then! Where to? Alderaan? Raxis IX? Barcelona?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Stairway to Heaven   A Stairway to Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:45 pm

Cyril took off the mask and gave it back to Artik, "Eeh, I've to all those places. I feel like..." Cyril shifted about in a thoughtful manner, "I feel like Namek is the place to be today. You know the feeling?"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A Stairway to Heaven   A Stairway to Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:47 pm

Makoto stepped out of the TARDIS and showed them the master control chip that he had in his hand. He had a serious look on his face and stared at Cyril. "We are not leaving yet. I may not look like it but I have an extremely powerful ki sense. And I am not leaving until you tell me what exactly is going to happen here. I can clearly sense this massive amount of evil."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Stairway to Heaven   A Stairway to Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:57 pm

Cyril had his back turned from Makoto. He turned slowly, as if weighed by the grief that was to come. "The Ix." Cyril said softly. "We created them a very long time ago. I helped, burned out many stars to provide enough energy to sustain them. We named them and brought them up and gave them a planet to call home." Cyril took of his hat and focused on it, "Then they cut off all communications, we didn't think to much of it. They were still a young race and space travel was a big effort for them." Cyril looked as if he were conceding to a point in his head, "It made sense. But then our scouts told us they were building an armada, perfecting new weapons, and were almost done. We are a nomadic race, we move all about. We didn't have enough time to gather all the warriors and they overwhelmed us. We took almost a fourth of their entire population but they wiped us out. They razed Heaven and then they destroyed this entire universe- I never figured out why."
Cyril looked at Makoto sadly "That's what happened."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Stairway to Heaven   A Stairway to Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:18 pm

Artik gave Cyril a reassurimg smile. "Let's get off to Namek- where the grass is blue and the Dr---" he gasped, "Cyril! The Dragonballs! We can afford the radar! We can bring it all back, take on Cynric, and we'll have a wish left over!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A Stairway to Heaven   A Stairway to Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:21 pm

Makoto looked at Artik. "Artik you idiot. The dragonballs only work on our own universe!!" He looked to Cyril and tossed him the chip. "You guys can leave. I am going to stay here and fight." He turned around and began to walk back toward the Seraphs. He didn't know if he could actually do much but he was going to try.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Stairway to Heaven   A Stairway to Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:25 pm

"Makoto it's a fixed point, believe me, I've tried." Cyril's voice broke. "You'll die. With nothing changed."
Cyril smiled sadly at Artik ,"We can't bring the people back. They're gone. But we can bring the planet back. just the planet. Bring it back to your universe." Cyril looked thoughtful, "As for that extra wish, I'll need a top of the line spaceship to bring back the Seraphim.."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A Stairway to Heaven   A Stairway to Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:28 pm

Makoto looked at Cyril. "Damnit..." He returned to the spaceship and looked back out at the planet. He turned away and slammed his fist into the side of the TARDIS. He then looked at Cyril. "Cyril...your not the only one who needs that extra wish...."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Stairway to Heaven   A Stairway to Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:31 pm

"Does your wish decide the fate of an entire race?" Cyril asked patiently. "Do you also have the money to buy a dragon radar?" Cyril jingled his Zenni pouch. "I'll have enough to buy one when we get to Namek."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A Stairway to Heaven   A Stairway to Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:38 pm

Makoto looked at Cyril. "Cyril. If you knew what I have gone through to reachg my goal you would stay out of my way. I won't let anyone stop me!" He glared at the Seraph and walked away. He entered a room that he claimed for his own. He took a small stone out of his pocket and clutched it tightly.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Stairway to Heaven   A Stairway to Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:55 pm

Artik sighed and in a hollow whisper, he said, "... Why doesn't Makoto just borrow the radar when we're done and find Earth's?" He frowned. "Let's go, then," he put the chip in and pulled a lever. "Tempus fugit."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Stairway to Heaven   A Stairway to Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:58 pm

"Artik..." Cyril looked at him seriously. "I can assure I've been waiting longer than him. I wont let him hinder my quest." Cyril helped Artik drive the TARDIS though it was unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Stairway to Heaven   A Stairway to Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:02 pm

End

700 PL
350 Z
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A Stairway to Heaven   A Stairway to Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:04 pm

Makoto clenched his fists. He knew Cyril wanted to revive his race. He would have to wait. Makoto's wish was more important to himself. Cyril had no idea of the burden that Makoto beared. Makoto would even kill to make sure that his wish was realized. Part of Makoto felt that I final battle between him and the Seraph was enevitable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stairway to Heaven   A Stairway to Heaven - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Stairway to Heaven
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2