Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

(ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:59 am

Artik laid a hand on her shoulder, smiled, and looked into her eyes, "Of course. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:21 am

Haven looked up at Artik with a red face. "My staff...I am being hunted...they want my staff...would you please....hide it somewhere they can't find it. I have to keep the universe safe...its why I had to leave before...kinda. I am charged with guarding the door of this universe. making sure no one gets to the gate of the door to the other ones. can you please hold this for me." Haven looked at Artik, her mind was worried that he wouldn't accept. she still had really strong feelings for artik, even though it is a new life he was still the same man she knew.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:37 am

Artik nodded solemnly, grasping the staff and throwing it into the air. Rather than hit the ceiling, it phased through. "It's safe." He smiled at her, trying to read her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:18 pm

Artik coughed for a moment, "My smoking habit would be the death of me if carcinogens weren't all removed from the universe centuries ago."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Haven smiled, walking up to artik. "Where is your child and the woman I saw you with before?" She asked, she adored artik still but kept silent about it. since it has been a long time, she figured he would have someone else to love. though she did miss sitting with him on vegeta and talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Artik shrugged, "Auron, my son, is old enough to wander about by himself. He's, like, seven." He frowned, "Cheshire... I dunno. I heard she was run over... But, you have to understand this, Haven. When you've lived so many lifetimes... you get used to loved ones dying. I know it sounds terrible, but... c'est la vie. Err, muert."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Haven looked at artik sadly, hearing about the woman but was happy about his son. "I can't say I got use to it. you were the only person I knew. So after you died before, I kinda stopped getting to know people. I couldn't really return to vegeta, anytime I went there I thought of you." Haven sighed, her cheeks slightly pink. she was worried though about the same thing happening. "So how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Artik wondered why she kept mentioning Vegeta. Since it's creation came much later than their relationship. Shrughing it off, he smiled slightly sad, "I'm trying to get the Dragonballs so I can bring back Nova Roma, the home of the Cosmic Saiyans in this universe. After we parted, we went through a large rift from our own universe--- the original home to the Cosmic Saiyans and the Seraph--- to this realm, Universe 42B. We created ourselves a planet, designed after the home we left in 42A, you know, Roma. We called it Nova Roma. It was beautiful. Until a terrible battle. Nova Roma was destroyed, and my people lost in subspace. I can bring it all, them all, back, Haven," he grinned. "I can remember almost all my life now!" He giggled. "Err. Sooo..."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:08 pm

((not sure what it was called back then))

Hearing his idea for the dragon balls, Haven wasn't sure about that. wishing back planets, she wasn't allowed to take sides. if a planet was destroyed or is naturally being destroyed she couldn't take part in saving it. she wished that she had with many races though. "ya Roma. It was beautiful. Wish I had saved it. I wish I could have saved it." Haven looked up at Artik with a sad look. She was bound by rules to not do certain things. but lately she is thinking about breaking the rules. Standing up, she walked up to him. "Would be nice to see it again. If you do it, please take me with you to see it." she heard the err at the end. "What?" She fixed her top a bit.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 pm

Artik chuckled, "Nothing. But... why wait?" He gestured around himself. "Time machine." Artik looked Haven over, a bit concerned, "but let's get you to bed, first." He opened her bedroom door and led her to her bed. "I'll let you sleep in. Alter the external flow. Make it like a time chamber. You sleep for several hours, only a minute passes outside."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Haven shook her head. she was tired and hungry a bit, but she was more tired. but seeing an old friend, she knew that if she didn't get rest she would fall asleep again. Standing at her bedroom door. Nodding her head, she wondered for a moment. she was still being hunted. "Will you stay with me or wait while I sleep? no matter how much I tried in space, the one hunting me wouldn't let me sleep. sad when no one is there to watch your back."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:40 pm

Artik took out a small metal cyllinder and materialized a chair. He sat in it, next to the bed. "Right here." He thought for a moment. "TARDIS. Set acourse for space-time coordinates 2475A/366/42B/0001. Proceed through the time vortex at minimum speed."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Haven crawled into the bed, looking at artik as she laid her head down on the pillow. she wonderd what life would have been like if she stayed instead of left all those years ago. she lowered her eyes, smiling at artik glad to be around a friendly and kind person again. she fell asleep, during that sleep though her mind was sent away to the council. Where she was scolded for not doing her job for a couple hours, and then she was sent back to her body. she slept, not sure what too do when she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Artik sighed as she fell asleep. He needed to do some things. "TARDIS," he whispered softly, "subroutine alpha-episilon-three." This would drastically change the temporal flow of the bedroom upon his exit, so that by the time she would wake, a year would pass outside. "Activate transmat. Lock onto life-form referred to as 'Auron'." Auron appeared in a beam of light. Artik spoke quietly, gesturing to the sleeping girl. "I need you to stay and watch her."
Not listening to his son's protests, he strode out of the TARDIS and flew off.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:44 am

Haven remained asleep for a bit, she didn't sleep for a long time. Sensing a new presense after a while, she woke up after a few more hours. raising her head, she looked to see a young child that had artik's looks. She wondered where artik was, remaining silent, as she looked at her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Auron blinked. "Hello," he yawned.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Haven looked around wondering where artik was, she had not formally been introduced to the young child. but looking at the young man, she was guessing he was auron. "Hello, you must be auron. It is nice to meet you. My name is Haven of Hoap."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Auron coughed down a laugh, "Hoap? The hell's that mean?" The seven-year-old took out a cigar and smoked it.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Haven looked at the child take a puff of a cigar. she took it from him. "you shouldn't smoke these. I have seen many people die from these." Haven smirked realizing he was making fun of her. "There is more than one universe you know. parralel worlds."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Auron shrugged, taking it back, "You're old. The toxic stuff and carcinogens were removed from our universe centuries ago."

He sighed, "My father doesn't like calling universes by their 'native names'. We use the transuniversal naming standard numerialpha codes. 42A, 1A, 42B, 1984C."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:53 pm

Haven took it from him again. "But you are a child. Your mother wouldn't be thrilled with this. and your father shouldn't either. Save it for when your older." Haven smirked at him. she turned hearing the numbers, she was hoping that alot of people didn't know that. "I don't call it by that. due to the fact that I am normally supposed to destroy things like this. but I can't take anything from someone responsible as your dad." Haven said as she stood up. "I am old, I am as old as this universe."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Auron yawned. He listened to the silence. "There we go. Door's unlocked." He opened Haven's bedroom door. "Get changed if you like." A door appeared. "The TARDIS's closets will give you literally anything you can imagine." Another door, next to it, appeared, "And there's the bathroom. "Bathe if you like."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Haven heard what auron said, as she put the cigarette away in the drawer. she nodded her head with a smile. Once he left, and the door closed. she lowered her head, thinking about what might happen. she didn't want to see artik die or get hurt cause of this thing that is going on with her. standing up, she went to the washroom and cleaned up with a shower. and then went to the closet. she saw the goddess pink and white dress she wore when she first met artik many many many years ago. putting it on, it reminded her of her time with the saiyans. stepping out of the room, her hair done up in two buns with tails coming out of it. her red ruby tiara sitting on top of her head. she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Auron appeared out of a hatch in the floor. "All ready?" He lead her to the console room and kicked the door to the planet of Nova Roma. "VoilĂ !" Auron blinked. "That's weird. The planet should be bustling with Cosmic Saiyans...." He sighed, "Haven... back in the TARDIS."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:58 pm

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time   (ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(ARTIK) From Former to new king been long time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2