Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

November, '13

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: November, '13   November, '13 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Artik willed the room to morph into a nice, cozy parlour. A gently lit fireplace cloaked the walnut, round table and its matching chairs in a warm orange. He sat at the chair with its back to the warm flames. He reached behind to the mantle and grabbed a tobacco jar, filling his ivory pipe. Lighting it, he poured him self a cup of tea and sent out telepathic letters to all whom it would interest: Cyril, Makoto's bunch, the females, and the new blood, to say the least.

'Hello, Ciphers! It's come to my attention that a new chap has come into promenance in our cozy little universe. I thought we'd all have an intimate gathering in the Senatorium to welcome him,' realising that the young man in question would probably need direction, he added, just to Shinzoku, 'Go to the Lookout of Earth. Big tower in Korin Forest. Bit of a climb. At the top of this big totem tower is a cat and his life partner. Above that is red pole. Climb this and journey into the temple. Take a left and there'll be a black door and a brown door. Go through the black one. Cheers. Artik out.'
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Makoto entered, a black cowl wrapped around him. His hair looked like that of an SSJ3, except only to his shoulders. His green eyes were now gray.

Riza looked at him. "Father why are we h-" he was cut off by Makoto turning to look at him. "I told you not to call me that."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:00 am

Ryuga entered separately from his "father" and brother. It had been weeks since they had seen one another. He was in no mood for a family reunion at this point. He entered wearing a black cloak with no designs ,under it he wore his family garb with his armor underneath it.
Back to top Go down
Shinzoku
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Shinzoku

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:24 am

Shinzoku struggled to find his way to the tower after hours researching a map of the area. It was clear that it did not want to be found by any normal person, considering the fact the map he needed to study was over one hundred years old. He sighed as he looked on the brown and black doors, his mind trailing off before he remember the correct one to enter pushing the door open and taking a single step inside. "I'm not entirely sure how you've all called me here, but, here I am." He stated in a sort of unfeeling tone. Yes, he was excited by the prospect of this tower, the oddity of all the things he was now experiencing and suddenly witnessing, but he wasn't fond of the idea that he had willingly placed himself in a room a lone with a bunch of -men- he had never met before.

"So which one of you is Artik?" He asked lightening up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:32 am

Artik stood up, after pouring everyone a cup of tea, upon Shinzoku's inquiry. "I am Watashi Artik. Welcoms," he gestured his arms open, "to Nowhere!" He took a long breath from his pipe and smiled, exhaling slowly. "Tea or coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:38 pm

Makoto walked over and sat down at the table across from Artik. He looked over the solar saiyan and was stoic.

Riza however, was much more energetic. He patted his brother on the back before seeing a familiar face. "Shin!" Riza bounded over to the human. "Welcome to the nexus Bui. This is where we hold meetings and stuff. Glad to see Elucidia didn't beat you up too bad."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:24 pm

Cyril entered, looking a bit ruffled. "Sorry I'm late!" he apologized. He waved his hand vaguely and said "stuff" since he didn't actually have an excuse for being late. He stood hesitantly behind a seat near Artik. "Hello Makoto, Riza, Ryuga, and new person!"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Artik puffed his pipe, "What? Oh, you're waiting for me to speak? Why? I'm waiting on Bui here." He blinked. When the hell did he tell them to wait? "Oh, well. Hi, Cyril." He spoke to Shinzoku again, "Coffee or tea?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:46 am

Ryuga walked down toward the end of the table. Taking his seat at the head of the table horizontally across from artik. He watched as the others engaged in conversation while he just remained silent and observed. At this point everyone knew who he was, and he didn't feel like introducing himself to the new comer.
Back to top Go down
Shinzoku
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Shinzoku

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:10 pm

"Tea." Shinzoku stated pacing over to the table, pulling out a chair, then spinning into the seat as he adjusted himself. His eyes hovered over Artik. "Why exactly am I here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Artik smiled. "Right answer." He poured Shinzoku a cuppa. "Now... why are you here?" He blinked, "Why are you here," he repeated aloud. "Because... it's nice to be included?" He shrugged, "and so we all get a good look at you." He sighed, taking in a large breath of smoke, blowing out to the ceiling. "Would any one like a Space Cuban cigar?" He placed a boxful on the table.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:26 pm

The man with the grey eyes looked at Cyril. "I would prefer if you did not call me that. That is not my name."

Riza sighed and took the cigar.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Cyril, who had been preoccupied from the moment he walked in, actually took a moment to examine the occupants of the room. He frowned. "You really should've gotten professionals to do that, whatever-you-call-yourself-now." Cyril assumed the change that had overcome Makoto, Ryuga, and Riza was completely voluntary.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:05 pm

"Hah, leave it to the seraph to utter such nonsense. If you think these changes were done of our free will you are wrong." He said looking away from the angel, the sight of him put him at un ease regardless. Now he speaks about things he knows nothing about. Typical pompous idiot.
Back to top Go down
Shinzoku
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Shinzoku

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Shinzoku pulled the cup over to him drawing it up to his lips as he tilted the cup steadily drinking his tea. It was hot. His eyes darted to the others in the room with a slight snarl. "I can't see I disagree. I'm extremely interested in what I can learn here. However..." He said, taking another sip of his tea. "An introduction might be in order.. a bit of background knowledge? What this tower is? The tiring ascension just to make it to this point? Hm?" He asked cockily.

He no longer sported his glasses, his entire outfit was dropped. He now wore a grey dress shirt, with a black tie and a dark grey jacket, black khakis, as well as boots- However, boots which carried the Bui design. A bracelet on his left hand also sporting the signature symbols and lastly a necklace depicting the same symbol underneath his dress shirt.

Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Artik contemplated the Notkoto, before answering Sginzoku, "Well, in the old days--- around half a millenium ago--- the fighters of Earth would climb this tower to attain new levels of power." He shrugged, "After the Grand Senatotium was rediscovered, doors popped up all over Causality: a million, billion doors leading here. Only we ever seem to use it. Cosmic Saiyan architechture."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:08 pm

The man with the grey eyes looked at Cyril. "I don't call myself anything. I go by the name I was born with. I am not Makoto so please to not refer to me as so."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Cyril stared at the person who used to go by the name Makoto. He drummed his fingers on the table idly. A moment passed. "I'll just use pronouns then." he finally said. Cyril thought about Ryuga's remark. He decided that though they probably wouldn't attack him in the Grand Senatorium, he wouldn't take a dig at their pride and involuntary condition. Cyril turned to Bui, "I'm Cyril." he introduced himself formally.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Artik scratched his head and added, "I'm Artik. King of the Saiyans, Last of the Solar Saiyans. Traveller extraordinaire."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:26 pm

Ryuga yawned and rubbed the back of his head. "Ryuga, Ice dragon, blood saiyan."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Artik cut off the last few words by covering his mouth. "Hasn't. Happened. Yet. Time Travel!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:36 pm

Cyril rubbed between his eyes. "I swear to whatever-deity-you-worship guys..."

"I'm also Lord of Heaven and President of Earth since we're throwing around titles apparently." he added.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:02 pm

Riza yawned. "Riza, holy dragon."

The man opposite Artik stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Artik sighed. "Everyone, get the fuck out."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:23 pm

"Yeah alright." Cyril bailed yo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

November, '13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November, '13   November, '13 Empty

Back to top Go down

November, '13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: Dimensional Nexus :: Grand Senatorium-
Jump to: