Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running out of topic names

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Running out of topic names - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:50 pm

"Aww but this was so much fun." He said sarcastically as he followed her to the door.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Elucidia rolled her eyes. "And now your a smartass, is there a single male in this family who isn't stupid and/or annoying?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Ryuga feel to the ground acting as if he was mortally wounded. "My dear you have wounded me, your words have cut so deep." He said with a fake wince.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:00 pm

Elucidia ignored him and went to her room.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Ryuga laughed to himself. "She wants me to start being myself well here I am." He said getting off of the floor and going down the stairs to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:07 pm

Riza had given up on the food when he heard Elucidia yell. His teeth turned into razor sharp fangs and he grabbed the large chunk and ripped it apart.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Ryuga made his way down the stairs. "Yo Riza, just got my head smashed through a window. Do we have any pain killers, bandaids, or alcohol to sterilize a wound with? He asked trying to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Riza looked over with a large chunk of raw meat hanging from his mouth. He quickly devoured it then wiped the blood off his face. "Above the sunk in the bathroom, where it always is." He said blandly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:21 pm

"Come on, don't talk to me like that. El told me whats been up. I didn't realize how much it hurt you, ya know when I act like I usually do. But I want to put that behind us. For the betterment of us both." He said rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Riza stared at him. "Does subtlety mean anything to you? I mean geeze." Riza took another chunk of meat and shredded it with his fangs before quickly devouring that as well. "And I'm doing fine anyway."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:27 pm

"I happen not know the meaning of the word, and a lot of other words like it to be honest." He said crossing his arms thinking of all the words he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Riza grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge and drank some. "We'll nice seeing you."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:38 pm

"Why are you leaving so fast, I just got here." He said trying to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Riza grabbed his sword and slid it into the sheathe that was slung over his shoulder. "I have things I need to do Ryuga." The older hybrid walked over to the door and put on his white coat.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:18 am

"Sheesh what crawled up his ass and died." He said walking back up the stairs to El's door. Debating on knocking or not. He stood there for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Riza stood out in the backyard of the house and sighed. He snapped his fingers and disappeared in a flash of light.

Elucidia was laying on her bed reading.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Ryuga knocked on her door hoping for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running out of topic names
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2