Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets (Ryuga)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:17 pm

Vince dropped a senzu bean in his mouth. " it wasn't really slippery. He sort of mde his intentions well known." Suddenly Celia bounded over and looked down at Ryuga. Her cat ears twitched and she looked t Vince. "Did big brothers fight?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:20 pm

Ryuga swallowed the been and got up and stretched, his shirt falling off of him. "I wouldn't call it a fight celia. More like a sucker punch. Ill be ready next time though." He said looking down at the two neko's. "So what are you two doing here, I though mother was taking you out into the city today." He said scratching his groin and heading toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm

The two of them looked confused. "We don't know who you are talking about," said Vince. Celia jumped. "We only know daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:26 pm

"Oh yeah, that was supposed to be a surprise. Well looks like the cat is out of the bag." He said going to his room, putting on a pair of sweat pants. and grabbing his sword. So basically he was walking around shirtless in a pair of sweats and samurai clogs. He walked back into where they were. "So anyway you two need something?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Vince shrugged. "I was bored so I came to see what you guys were up to. I saw you laying on the ground."

Celia giggled. "I was running with scissors!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:34 pm

"You two are like the siblings I always wanted. So do you guys want to do something? Im bored." he said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:36 pm

Celia jumped and clung to Ryuga's arm. "Let's go kill something!" After a but of silence Vince spoke. "That was....very disturbing Celia."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:38 pm

"Now I know were related! Onward young ones, we are going hunting!" He said placing his hands on their shoulders transporting them outside.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:42 pm

Celia climbed up into her older brothers shoulders and began to groom him. "Your hair I so messy!" Vince on the other hand growled. "I hate it when you guys do that to me without warning!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:47 pm

"Stop whining Vince, its easier to get around like this." He said with a rather chipper smile. For someone who was just attacked by their twin he was in high spirits. "Now what would guys like to hunt?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Vince rolled his eyes at Ryuga. "We could fly like normal people but nooooo. We have to use WATER!!! FUCKING WATER DUDE!" The severely agitated Rava was slapped by his sister. "Bad Vince. Bad!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:56 pm

"You two are worse then me and riza." He said taking his sword out, looking at the sun reflect off of it.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Vince growled at Ryuga. "I haven't tried to blast my sister with a giant beam!" He was hit again by the younger Rava. "Stop that! Be nice Vince."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:02 pm

"Eh, he could have done worse. Still don't know what he wants my blood for." He said scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Vince looked at Ryua. "He took your blood too?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:07 pm

"Yeah, he is a weird one." He said sheathing his sword.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Vince started thinking, "you don't think he is trying to mix his DNA with that of all the most powerful species do you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:10 pm

"Who cares, he will die like the rest." He said yawning and staring at the sun.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Vince looked at Ryuga. " and I wondered why he attacked you."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:22 pm

"You must not have heard the conversation young one. Everything will become clearer in the coming days." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Celia jumped up and down waving her arms. "I did! I did!" She grabbed Ryuga's arm. "He was lying to make you angry!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:30 pm

"Yeah the prick was trying to get under my skin. Didn't work though, I did rather enjoy playing along though." He said as he petted Celia's head.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:32 pm

Vince looked at Ryuga. " so then why are you going to kill him?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:34 pm

"It is our destiny to do battle with each other until the end of time. It is why we were born. It is my purpose to get to become strong and strike him down. Strike down all of them. Until I take my rightful place as the strongest." He had become extremely prideful because of his new DNA.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:35 pm

Vince suddenly began laughing. "Oh my god that is priceless. Your almost as stupid as father." Vince wiped some tears from his eyes. "After that happen why will you do oh great am powerful one?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets (Ryuga)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next