Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rocket Man (Continued)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Sarah pulled out the crest of Elysium. "I was appointed by the king as the ambassador between the Seraph and Elysium. I was sent here to talk to you to start a relation between our two worlds."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:18 pm

"That's great news!" Cyril exclaimed. "I gladly recognize the colony Elysium." Cyril offered his hand formally.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Sarah shook his hand. "actually your late to it. It's a full grown world now. Your the second last race we came to. The population of Elysium is already over 2 billion."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Cyril waved his hand dismissively. "Oh I know. If anything I've been avoiding you and your lot since it came about. This will be a complicated relationship seeing how that was a significant planet in the Solar Saiyans empire or whatever it was they called themselves. You see, Heaven had a previous relationship with them. Surely you can see how odd it is to accept and welcome some strange people onto the planet of old friends? They may be all but gone but Artik is," here Cyril paused and waved his hand to emphasize the complexity, "he is still floating about as it were. Him before he died. In the present that is. By default he represents his race's many homes since no one survived to take the planets." Cyril got up from his bench. "You understand, it is an odd transition to make, from one time and dimension and to a completely different one. Even if our people our new as it were." Cyril shook his head as if to dismiss the conversation. "Nonetheless, hello Elysium!"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Sarah stopped smiling. "That's why we are worried. They are still saiyans and we are worried they will attack to try to reclaim the planet. Elysium doesn't have any fighters. It's only protection is Rosentan, Riza, Elucidia, and myself."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:04 pm

"Full disclosure: Heaven's standing army is not as strong as I lead people to believe. We were never a powerful militant force. Only ever strong enough to survive an attack and have enough time to call in aid." Cyril smiled encouragingly, "You and your associates may know this but others do not. I will make a show of proclaiming a defensive pact between our planets, if you should accept, and that will undoubtedly be enough to deter any attacks for awhile. Enough time to set up the needed defenses anyway. Unless you make enemies of Uberia or ourselves, you will be fine. Other planets simply don't have the technology and/or money to wage a successful war on a planet in a different dimension YET." Cyril looked happy with his plan. "Also you have myself. I may not be there but I can in a flash, and you know I am formidable."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:14 pm

Sarah smiled. "Thank you." She hugged Cyril. "There is still one problem...."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:42 pm

"Of course." Cyril withdrew from the hug. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:48 am

The drugs wearing off, Cyril and Ryuzaki forgot everything they knew was going to happen and it happened exactly as it already had above, minus stuff molecularly falling apart into goop....

Ryuzaki woke up, "Ouch. Mechanical meanie," he taunted Rosentan.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Sarah blinked. "Nevermind....I get the feeling it doesnt matter anymore...hmm...Maybe I'm psychic?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:09 pm

"Perhaps." Cyril shrugged and began to make his way back to Ryuzaki. "If that is all, I have things to attend to." Cyril said, politely dismissing her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:12 pm

Sarah went back home.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:13 pm

Rosentan looked at Cyril. "Why do I even try?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:19 pm

"No idea." Cyril said, not knowing what he meant. "Well Ro, training is over for right now. Ryuzaki and I have someone to meet." Cyril stated matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Ryuzaki made an, "OooOooh," sound.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Rosentan shot a ki spike into the ground. "Here if you need anything crush this." The bio-android then dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Cyril took the ki spike and pocketed it. "Alright, Ryuzaki. Time to go greet our bio-tuffle!" Cyril whistled and his ship took them to the surface of Heaven just outside a small city. "Let's play a game." Cyril said. He gestured to the city. "Our tuffle is in this city. I want you to use your ki sense to find her."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:18 pm

Ryuzaki nodded and closed his eyes in concentration, inhaling sharply. He opened his eyes, and to his amazement, saw sounds and heard feelings. He could judge the intentions of those around him. He could... "Wait. That isn't... What?" He shrugged it off and it never came up again. "Err. Right," he shut his eyes and tried to feel for ki. He tried harder, reaching out, trying to figure out what a bio-whatsit is. 'Cyril mentioned they were arriving. A tourist. A tourist to the planet.' He felt several ki signatures that were non-Cyril-like. Of those, a few were were not Makoto-y and two of those were non-Rosentan-y.

There was one that wasn't completely unfamiliar, but he couldn't remember from where.

Ryuzaki glided towards the city, "This-a-way!" Ryuzaki yelped in surprise when he looked down and realized he was flying. He tumbled to the ground, picked himself up, dusted off his coat, cleared his throat and ran to the city.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:20 pm

Cyril followed Ryuzaki in the city with an amused smile.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Ryuzaki blinked at the city. It looked very descriptive. He turned a corner and another and stopped at an open market. "Somewhere near. Probably a space motel or something. What exactly ak I looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:31 pm

"You're looking for a bio-tuffle." Cyril said with a completely straight face. "Bio-Tuffles are parasitic balls of goo (don't tell them I said that.) They inhabit bodies. Reason out where you might find one. Don't forget to take into account that people still like them even though they inhabit bodies. So you know. That might be important. Somehow." Cyril looked at the city. It looked almost run down, but that was just because of its years on the edge of the desert. It was really a thriving center of trade.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Ryuzaki mulled it over, "Is there a Tuffle embassy, or something? The have to come from some planet...."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:44 pm

"Yes actually, but it's a few cities over. Not here." Cyril said. "Where would you go if you were a ball of unprotected goo without a body?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Ryuzaki thought it over before saying, "If I were unprotected goo... I'd get into a promiscuous woman's reproductive organs." He shrugged, "Oh, you mean... Well, I'd try andd get a body. Is there a body shop nearby?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocket Man (Continued)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next