Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Begins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Artik stood outside a StarBucks. He sighed. He used to have a glorious dojo. But then that damned shockwave destroyed it. He still has one on Orren, but that's docked at Vegeta.

After that debacle at West City, he felt all the great powerlevels in the universe go out. He shivered.

Finding themselves at the Lookout, they all agreed to go train and then try to take out the evil.

Rick Astley told him that a boy was going to come train.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Cyril, a blank look on his face, walked by StarBucks. His hat was askew and his clothing more dirty than usual. He looked as if someone had just told him he won the lottery but the taxes left him only $100. That is to say, so furious it left him depressed and crestfallen. He didn't seem to notice that other people were about and he bumped into anyone in front of him absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:45 pm

Artik blinked. "Cyril?" He ran out next to him. "You okay?" He blinked. "I wasn't expecting you. Or anyone I knew. Rick Astley told me a kid named Arai was heading to meet me." He shrugged. "Here. Let's get some tea. Or coffee. Or hot cocoa."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Cyril blinked a few times before he came to and recognized who it was. "Ah, Artik. Yes some cocoa sounds nice..." Cyril walked in with Artik.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Artik walked to the counter. "Cocoa and green tea."

The woman blinked. "Snookie?"

Artik paused, letting go of his anger. "... Yes."

"Oh! Then it's all on the house!"

Artik bowed and lead Cyril to a seat.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:10 pm

"Did.... did she just..?" Cyril begin laughing silently, "She just called you Snookie!" Cyril puts his head down ont he table and shakes with laughter. He stops and looks up with with a straight face again. "It's the hair." Cyril's composure broke again and he dissolved into giggles.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:33 pm

Arrik remained silent, watching Cyril's drink tip over into his lap. Then he began laughing. 'Telekinesis can be a bitch.' He sipped his tea. Warm.Mmm.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:40 pm

"Alright, Snookie," Cyril stood and dried himself off. He glared at the stain it left behind and mentally made plans to go to the laundromat. He sat back down and finished what was left in his cup. Cyril looked down at the table in a pre-occupied manner. "Think I needed that."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:53 pm

He sighed. "So, Cyril. Do you want to train under me?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Cyril looked slowly up at Artik. His mouth agape and head turned at a slight angle. "Do I want to train under you?" Cyril asked in a ponderous tone. Cyril slowly pushed himself up from his seat still locking eyes with Artik. "Friend," Cyril addressed him, "I have seen things beyond imagination. I know things beyond the comprehension of man! I have seen magic, I've seen technology that people have only seen in the wet dreams of scientists everywhere, I've seen Hell and I've seen Heaven, I've seen gods, and demigods, and sideways gods, I've been outside this world, outside this universe, outside this plane of existence!" At this point Cyril very animated, wild. He was pacing around the table gesturing almost violently with a mad smile on his face. "I've seen the tiny bits that make us up, I've twisted and bent them to make entire species, I've made worlds, spun galaxies like chidren's toys!" Cyril grabbed Artik by the shoulder and led him outside where night was falling. "D'you see that light there? The galaxy? That was the one." Cyril was winding down and now he looked directly into Artik's eyes, "And now that damned dragon has taken away all my power. I've been killed three times and nothing like this has ever happened. But here we are," Cyril gave a crooked smile, "you offering me to train under you. Me. Cyril the Seraphim. And do you know what I say to that Artik?" Cyril got really close and looked almost offended. "Sure thing!" Cyril, with a wild smile, grabbed his hand and shook it vigorously.

Last edited by Cyril on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Artik fell over. "Erk... Is that a Seraphim vendetta? I've seen that look. A long time ago..." He blinked. "What was I talking about? Ah. Training. Right." He thought a moment. "What do you know of the Z Fighters of old?" He figured he'd wing it from here.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:44 pm

Cyril shooks his had excitedly, "Absolutely nothing! Tell me about 'em" he said in an almost gleeful tone.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:55 pm

"Five hundred and some change years ago, there were a team of fierce heroes--- two Saiyans, three SaiyanHumans, three useless humans and a Chaz. Oh, and a Solar Saiyan." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:08 pm

"Ooo first hand stories."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:17 pm

"They all left a legacy." He sighed, "the useful ones, at least."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Cyril smiled, "I'm sure the supposedly useless people left some legacy." Cyrils eyes wandered "Not all victories are about saving the entire universe you know?" Cyril made a gesture to go on.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:30 pm

"Trick or treat!" "Oh, and who might you be?" "Yamcha!", Artik mocked.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:36 pm

"Yamcha? Is that.. a name? I always thought it was just a word. Meant hilariously useless." Cyril thought about all the times he had used it in conversation
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:00 pm

"A word can be a name. Anyway. Go and retrieve something from the MOMA
" He smirked. "Goku's Gi."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Cyril blinked. "You lost me at MOMA"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Artik sighed. "Museum of Martial Arts. ;DD" He paused. "That Gi is the Museum's most priceless possession. For good reason. It gives the wearer great strength."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:20 pm

"Why do you need it? Can't just go steal some priceless artifact for no reason after all." Cyril said. "Well. That's not entirely true. But still..."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:31 pm

"It's not for me", he laughed. "A step in your training."

350W post of character stealing gi, guarded by Bushido Brown. (Look it up)
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:44 pm

END.
Back to top Go down
Oran
Admin
Admin
Oran

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:52 pm

+460 PL
+230 Z
Training Begins  Jiraiya1plzTraining Begins  Jiraiya2plz
Training Begins  Jiraiya3plzTraining Begins  Jiraiya4plz
Back to top Go down
https://newhoap.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Training Begins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins    Training Begins  Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Begins
Page 1 of 1