Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

an unlikely hero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:19 pm

Zero floated over head as he thought about life. He had learned so much about this human race in the short time he had been here on earth. He began to under stand the way they acted as if he to was a human, but zero new this could never be. Zero was a changeling and he new it every one new it. Zero floated into town  were he met some friends he had made since he had been on earth. Zero may have been different from them but in a way he was much alike. Zero walked around the town for a couple of hours when  he came upon a crowd of people. They were all gathered in front of the news building. The screen attached to the building displayed a large image of what seemed to be a saibaman. Zero’s eyes widened as if he had been pulled through a loop in time. The company Freeza had set up once used these things to reek havoc on many a planet. Zero flew to the news room and slammed open the doors. “ what the hell is this.” the anchor man said with rage. “I am zero, and what do you think your doing displaying that thing on the news? Are you trying to insight a riot?” the anchorman starred at zero, he hadn’t really thought it through all that much. “Well I…”
“exactly you didn’t even think before you went slapping that thing on your screens.” Zero sighed, “do you at least know its location.” at that moment a short pudgy man stepped out from behind camera number three and said, “if we did know the location do you really think you can make a difference?”
Zero responded, “ these things usually have a power relatively low power level, I think I can handle that thing.”
The man looked uneasy, “ we do know its in south city at the moment. But that’s all we know.”
“that’s good enough.” Zero replied as he flew out of the station and headed towards south city. Zero wasn’t quite sure if he could beat the saibaman they usually have a power level of twelve thousand, however zero only had a level of right below twelve thousand. Zero flew on thinking his strategy through, he had to do this, for earth. Zero arrived at south city just in time, the city was in ruins; buildings collapsed, streets demolished, and worst of all bodies lie on the ground with blood covering there faces. Zero became infuriated. A few moments later zero heard a small but faint noise. Zero rushed toward the source of the sound and as he rounded the corner he saw it, the saibaman. It stood there with bits claws dug into some kind of cloth its bulging cranium that probably didn’t even have a brain but was filled with acid. It didn’t take long for the hideous thing to realize zero was standing not even a few feet away. The beast screeched as it rushed zero. Zero jumped out of the way and knocked the gruesome thing in the back of its head. The small thing yelped in pain as the blow was a successful hit. The creature turned and looked at zero, then the creature split open its head and spit out about a gallon of the acid it stored in its head. Zero quickly dodged its attack and sprinted at the small beast and kneed it in the gut. If zero could keep dodging and getting in shots like those he might actually stand a chance. Zero could see that his attacks were doing some damage but they weren’t doing enough. If zero was going to defeat this monster he would have to do something much more. Zero floated up into the air and locked on to the creature, who was now drooling from its mouth. Zero drew back his hands, “ kame,” gathered all his energy into his palms, “ hame,” and forced all the energy out at the saibaman, “ha!”   zero was sure the thing was dead now. Zero floated down to the ground were he looked at the small frail body, that was still moving, “ damn it its still alive.” the saibaman jumped and lunged onto zero, zero new what it was trying to do, the saibaman was trying to take zero out with it. Zero began to blast the saibaman as fast and as hard as he could directing the beams of ki directly at the things head. “ damn it why wont you die!” zero drew all his energy into his defenses and braced for the explosion. “KABOOM!!” the saibaman had blew him self up with the hopes of taking zero with him. The smoke cleared and zero lie on the ground unconscious. Zero began to open his eyes and looked at the sunset, zero always loved watching the sun rise and set. Zero just laid there on the ground as he thought about his actions that just saved there human race, “maybe I do have feelings for this place.” Zero smiled and laughed. Perhaps he could  have been a human in some alternate life.

Word count: 863
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:26 pm

650PL
330Z
+Quest Gains
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:43 pm

It had been some time since zero had saved the earth from the saibaman that was rampaging in south city. Over a hundred lives were lost that day and ever since the people of earth have mourned there deaths.  Zero had received a scar from were the saibaman had tried to blow him up, the scar wasn’t all that big maybe just a small cut is what it reminded zero of nothing to much that it drew a crowd. Zero started to walk around he city when all of a sudden a band of saibaman jumped zero. Zero was surprised he thought he had gotten rid of these little idiots already. Zero however was much stronger than last time. Zero flew into the air and unleashed a kamehameha on the tree saibaman. Without even blinking the three saibaman were gone. Zero was very curious about this. How had three more saibaman gotten onto earth? Zero started walking when he heard some people talking about how some strange meteors had fell out in the middle of the desert. “ and get this,” one of the men said, zero now eavesdropping on the conversation, “ according to some witnesses they say they saw people getting out of the meteors.” Zero walked over, “ excuse me but did you say people actually got out of the meteors and started walking around?”
“yea, what’s it to you?”
“oh nothing just an alien who likes some juicy gossip every now and again.” zero walked on, later he began to see papers that were saying the exact same thing the men were talking about. “Maybe I had ought to talk to some one about all this.” zero had just the person in mind too. Zero flew to Kami house and knocked on the door when he got there. Roshi opened the door, “ oh god not you again, I thought I got rid of you.”
“Now, now is that any way to talk to one of your students?” zero walked into the house sat down and unfolded one of Roshi’s magazines. Roshi sat across from zero. “ master Roshi there’s something I need to talk to you about, I’m sure by now you’ve heard about the meteors landing in the desert and people walking out from them. I was going to ask do you think it could be saiyans?”
“I have heard about this and yes I’ve given it some thought and it does seem that the only logical explanation is that this indeed a saiyans handy work.” Roshi replied.
“so what do you think I should do?” Zero asked with a confused look on his face.
“you need to go find these saiyans and destroy them. All saiyans know how to do is destroy.” Roshi said as if he new what he was talking about as he stared at one of his magazines.
“that settles it, I’m going out there and I’m going to find and get rid of those saiyans.” zero said with a fire in his eyes. Zero flew as fast as he could to the desert taking the quickest direction from Kami house. When zero arrived at the crash sight he found that the area had been quarantined, however there was no one there it was complete and utter silence. Zero walked over to the crash and saw that it was not meteors but pods. Three to be exact. Zero quickly scanned the area for any signs of life, then he felt it three strong power levels coming from the west. Zero flew as quickly and quietly as possible. When zero happened upon the three saiyans he saw that they had made camp near a small cliff with large boulders at the top. Zero quickly devised a plan to take them out one by one . Night had fallen and zero had seen that they each take turns going for wood to keep there fire going. Zero waited for the next saiyans to go get some wood and then he would set hid plan in motion. One of the saiyans stepped away to get some wood and zero followed him suppressing his power so as to not be noticed. When the saiyans was far enough away from the group zero struck. Uncompressing his power the saiyan turned and right as he did zero grabbed his face and burst a small beam of ki small enough to bore through his skull without giving away there position to the others. When zero was finished the saiyans warrior lie on the ground with a small hole through his skull. Zero then set off a small beam of ki in the air to alert the other two saiyans. Zero then flew into the sky covered by the night sky he passed undetected over the head of the saiyan who was on his way to check out the location were the beam originated. Back at the cliff zero stood atop the small fragile cliff and noticed there were a lot of boulders up here. Zero made a small adjustment to his plan. Zero floated down a few feet away from were the one saiyan was sitting. “ lovely weather we’re having isn’t it.” zero said as he approached the saiyan. The saiyan shot off a ki beam that zero quickly dodged. Zero then ran up to the man kneed him in the gut grabbed his tail, witch he was informed were the saiyans weak spot, and flung him against the cliff. The amount of force exerted into the cliff when zero slammed the saiyan into it was enough to knock all the boulders down. The saiyan tried to shoot a blast to destroy the boulders but zero still had a hold of his tail and then it was to late. The giant boulders smashed the living hell out of the saiyan, his saiyan blood now ran on the ground soaking into the sand that the saiyan was now squished between. “ Talk about stuck between a rock and a hard place.” zero chuckled but then remembered that the last saiyan would have heard the rockslide. The last saiyan came running back to there camp only to find his other partner squished under large very heavy boulders. The man cowered as he yelled out, “ who the hell are you? Why are you doing this?”
“who am I , who are you? I am the protector of this planet from vermin like you and the other two. I am the one who drilled a hole in your friends skull, I am the one who smashed your friend with two boulders, I am your end and the beginning of your after life.” Zero still immersed in the dark shot a kamehameha wave directly at the saiyan. He was to frightened to move and there fore was turned to dust.  It was over.

Word count: 1146
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:44 pm

900PL
450Z
+Quest Gains
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 pm

One month had passed since zero had, basically killed the three saiyans, that arrived on earth. Zero was trying to relax, he figured that at any given moment something new would come and try to destroy earth. Zero flew over head as he was flying back to the cave he lived in in the mountain side he called home. Half way home a flash of light caught zero’s eye and when he stopped and looked it was a small ball of electricity rapidly expanding that had caught his eye. Zero flew down for a better look and saw that the ball of electricity was not some great threat but was actually a prerecorded message that was suppose to be set off the exact moment zero would fly by. Zero swooped down next to the electrical ball and when he did a voice came out of no were. “ Hello, zero.” it said, by now zero figured out that the voice was coming from the ball, “ my name is Dr. Young, I have watched you since you arrived zero, and I am very interested  in your abilities.” zero wasn’t quite sure about this, he had heard of Dr. Young before, he was supposedly a master mind of evil sciences. “ I have set up a few challenges for you just like another before me I have created androids that will test your abilities even further. Right at this very moment they are on there way to east city and will kill every one there unless you can stop them. Tata for now zero.” zero couldn’t believe what he just heard. Androids are attacking east city. “ damn it, right when you think you caught a break.” zero flew to east city as fast as he could. When zero arrived the place was intact as if there never were any androids.  Zero walked around the city for hours, he was about to give up and go home when, “AHHHH!!!!” a scream echoed through the city. Zero flew as fast as he could to the screams origin. When he finally got there two strange people with a red ribbon army symbol on there outfits where slaughtering innocent people. Zero flew down with out slowing down and grabbed one of the androids and brought him into the air. “were is doctor young?” zero asked out raged, “ why is he doing this?”
“ we are the androids sent by doctor young to test your abilities, as for his location, we can not reveille that.” the android that had a 77 on its uniform grabbed zero by the arms and began absorbing his power. “ damn robot, what the hell do you think your doing?” zero slung the android to the ground  and followed its decent and  used a powerful punch to drive it into the ground. Behind zero the android with 76 on its uniform was shooting ki beams at zero. Zero dodged all but one that singed his skin and left a small red area. Zero ran at 76 and kneed it in the gut. The android stumbled back a bit before flying away, “ oh no you don’t.” zero chased after 76 and caught him by the leg. Zero quickly through him back towards earth. 76 landed with a loud crash as he hit the ground. Still in the air zero drew all his power together to make a kamehameha and shot it directly at 76. However, 77 jumped in the way and absorbed the kamehameha and sent it right back at zero. Zero quickly drew together another kamehameha and shot it directly back at the one 77 was shooting at him. The beams collided but zero was able to put more ki energy into his than 77. The combined force of the two kamehameha  instantly disintegrated 77.  Zero flew down to the ground  and picked up 76 who was still lying on his back. “ I will ask you again, were is doctor young? He has my medical exams from the operation and I would really like to know if I’m healthy enough to take to take those dietary pills.” the robot smiled as a beam of ki burst from the androids eyes zero quickly through the android. The beams still shot out of his eye sockets cutting a building in half. The building slid off the lower half that was still stuck in the ground and collapsed as it hit the ground. Later on zero would find out that there wasn’t any one in the building at the time, but zero didn’t know that at the time. Zero was infuriated with the thought of how many lives were just lost. Zero grabbed the android and began to slam it against the ground repeatedly. The android felt no pain and continued to resist. Then finally zero had had enough of this, zero took the android into space and  tossed it back at earth. If zero couldn’t break him earths gravity would. Back on the ground zero found that gravity had done its job. When zero approached the robot to make sure it was dead a small hologram was emitted from the chest plate. “ hello again zero, its me doctor young. Congratulations on defeating the androids.”
“were are you, you sick twisted freak?”
“ now zero is that any way to speak to some one who only wants to help improve your fighting abilities?”
“I don’t care if you want to take me out to dinner you don’t send robots to kill dozens of innocent people.” at that moment young disappeared from the screen and a set of coordinates  appeared on the screen. Zero new exactly were he was. Zero flew back to his cave called home only to find the doctor young standing at the bottom of the cliff. Zero flew down about to kill young when an android stepped out in front of zero and knocked him in the head. Zero flew back and hit a tree. The new android that read 78 on its uniform rushed zero and kneed him in the skull. Blood now ran from his nose. “ beautiful isn’t it zero, I designed it especially for you.”
“who are you?”
“ who am I, I’m just a man that like sop many others wants to watch the world burn.”
“ that’s all fine and dandy but when you say you built this robot for me you are simply insulting me.” zero tripped the robot, grabbed him and through the android into the air. Zero flew after it and punched it right in the lower area of the stomach. Zero then brought down an elbow in the back of the android while at the same time a knee in the gut. Zero through the android to the ground and quickly followed up the barrage of blows with a kamehameha wave. The android fell to pieces instantly. Young looked astonished,” incredible with your abilities we can take over the universe.” zero walked of to the man who had started this day filled with androids and simply raised one hand and shot a small beam of ki. The day was almost over  and zero simply wanted to go to sleep. When zero walked into the cave he called home he found a note that read, “ dear zero, if you found this note then I am dead and you defeated the androids, or so you thought, I have created a new type of android that will soon be perfection and will kill you and this pathetic race. Sincerely: young.” zero angered flew out into the world to try to find this new android and put an end to it before it begins.

Word count: 1089

Last edited by Zero on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:09 pm

950PL
430Z
+Guest gains

But remove the "One year passed" line. It screws up continuity. A week, or a month at the most.
Back to top Go down
General NPC
Padawan
Padawan

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:40 pm

An old man walked up behind Zero, brandishing a stick, "RIDDLE! What goes up, then down, then up, then, but can only spin in place?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:43 pm

"That stick up your but if you try any thing funny."
Back to top Go down
General NPC
Padawan
Padawan

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:02 pm

The old man knocked Zero into a wall that randomly appeared. "WRRRRRROOOONG. What writes in Russian without knowing the language?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Zero didn't know so he guessed, " a Russian computer?"
Back to top Go down
General NPC
Padawan
Padawan

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:21 pm

The man spat on Zero, "WRRRRROOONG. When is it okay to drink vodka?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:22 pm

"Apparently before you give a random stranger a riddle test, your breath reeks of it."
Back to top Go down
General NPC
Padawan
Padawan

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:41 pm

The man knocked Zero unconcious and gave him to Mr. Popo to rape.

END
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Zero flew as fast as he could to the records clerk to see if they had some sort of document on doctor young. When zero arrived he found that the town was empty. Zero walked into the clerks office to find it also was empty. The silence of the town could be heard from miles, of course this is silence were talking about so really no one could hear it. Zero walked up to the desk to find no one was there. So he helped himself to the records. Zero found what he was looking for. Doctor young had a research lab not to far from the city. Zero walked back out side to find still no one or any thing for that matter. All he saw was a pair of clothes lying on the ground. Zero flew to the research labs location. When he arrived he found a large metal door blocking his way. Zero looked all around trying to find some sort of key to the building. However, he could not find any sort of other entrance. So as a last resort zero raised his hand and blast open the door. Once inside zero found all sorts of experiment files and even some test chambers that looked like they were used for holding those terrible androids that he had recently encountered. Zero searched on, only to find another chamber. However this chamber was busted open from what looked like the inside. Zero study the area thoroughly and came across a file titled “nerve“. zero opened the file to find reports on doctor young’s latest experiment. He saw that this particular android was supposed to be the perfect being. With impervious defenses, and immeasurable strength. The being was able to live up to seven times as long as a normal human would, in the fine print it said, “about seven hundred years.” zero was astonished a being that was stronger than any other and more armored than the palace of galacian, and able live for almost a centaury. This was unthinkable, yet doctor young was able to do it. Zero read on, he found that the being was able to gain its strength from absorbing other beings. Zero quite reading fearing there would be only more disturbing news. Zero looked around the lab for any thing that could track or even destroy the bioandroid. Zero found only more notes. However, he was able to find a tracking beacon for the “nerve” as it was called on the folder. Zero turned on the tracker to see a little red blip about fifty miles away and moving towards zero. Ether the android new zero was here or it was coming back for something else. Zero found one more file, in this one though he learned some helpful information the android could only reach its perfect for if it absorbed androids seventy seven and seventy six. Thankfully zero had already destroyed those two androids the first go around. Zero could feel the rising power level of Nerve right outside the door and hid behind a pile that said “failed experiments”. Emerging from the door came a grotesque looking about five foot eight tall android with a long tail with what looked like rubber on the end. The android walked about the lab as zero had. Zero figured he was looking for any sort of information that could tell him what he was suppose to do. However, zero had kept all the files he found on his person while he was looking about the lab just as the android him self was at this very moment. A few minutes later the android began to get very furious that he couldn’t find any sort of information or any thing it might have been looking for. The android left about ten seconds after its small rampage in the lab. Zero came out from hiding only to see that the android had pretty much destroyed the main computer. In the small memory port zero found a memory chip that he removed an inserted to one of the smaller computers that the android hadn’t destroyed. The chip contained all sorts of information on the bioandroid. Zero even found a file on the androids week areas. Every thing zero had tried to find on paper was hidden right here on this small chip. Zero studied the files thoroughly and then destroyed the computer along with the chip. Zero figured this way incase the android came back he would still find no information. Then walking out side zero turned on the tracker and saw that the bioandroid wasn’t that far away yet. Zero flew after the android and saw that it was absorbing every living thing it came in contact with. Zero observed the android before he decided to swoop in and save the day yet again. The android was only attacking small farm areas at the moment. Zero figured he was trying to gain more energy before he attacked larger cities. When zero saw that the android absorbed every thing but its victims clothes he realized that the android had already attacked the town and that was why there was no one there. So the android wasn’t trying to gain energy it was just making sure it had done a thorough job. This made zero furious and he swooped in behind the android who already new that zero had been following him. “ so, you finally decide to show your self to me. I knew you were there at the lab and I know you’ve been following me ever since.”
“if you new I was following you then why did you allow me to?” zero said with a confused look on his face. “Because I wanted you to see my abilities and be afraid that I could at any moment notice you were there lurking in the shadows and turn and use my abilities on you and absorb you along with the rest of this pathetic planet.” the android looked at zero, “ but your not from here are you? No I recon your from some distant outer world that I would guess is in the east galaxy. Am I correct.”
“ yes you are, I am from galacian a world far from this one. However, I do conceder this world to be like a second home to me. And if you try to destroy this world I will destroy you.” zero rushed the android who grabbed zero just as he was about to knee him and though zero into the air. Nerve jumped into the air and gabbed at zero with his tail. Zero used his tail to counter nerves attack, “ you do know your not the only person with a sharp tail, don’t you?” zero said teasingly. Zero then rapped his tail around nerves and drew back his hands gathered all his energy and released it in the form of the kamehameha wave. Almost simultaneously nerve released his own kamehameha and the two beams collided with one another and at that instance the two began to put every single ounce of ki they had into there own kamehameha. Nerve was strong almost as strong as zero but zero was able to put more ki energy into his blast and sent the beam hurdling toward nerve. Zero still had nerve by the tail and there fore nerve was unable to dodge the attack. Nerve screamed in anguish as the beam turned him into a pile of dust and smoke. Zero landed back on the ground. He was happy he was able to defeat nerve before he had reached his full potential. For the file said that if nerve was allowed to reach his full perfect form he would have been unstoppable. For he could have regenerated every single cell in his biomechanical body. Zero triumphant from his battle with nerve returned to doctor young’s laboratory and burned every single file including the ones that zero had kept. With every piece of information gone no one would ever be able to create beings like the ones he had just fought and killed ever again. Thus the earth was safe until the next crazy thing came along and tried to destroy it. I mean what could happen next, humans turning into chocolate, zero laughed at the thought of humans being turned into chocolate and being eaten by some random alien. Zero returned to his cave side mansion were he would live out his secret identity as a local news paper boy named skip. Wait I think I’m getting a little confused here. Zero went to his small television and turned on the news. “late breaking report, humans are being turned into chocolate.” zeros mouth dropped to the bottom of the cliff and reached for a gun cocked it and pulled the trigger but the gun however was out of ammo. “ son of a bitch.” zero new what he had to do. Zero walked over to his bed and laid down. “ I’ll take care of it tomorrow.”

Word count :1510

Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:39 pm

1,400PL
700Z
+Quest stuff
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:07 pm

Zero couldn’t believe what he had just saw. Not only minutes after killing the bioandroid nerve had he gotten home and switched on the television when he saw that earthlings were being turned into milk chocolate, dark chocolate, even white chocolate candy. But that’s not the worst of it, they were being turned into candy and then eaten by a strange pink creature. Hold on that’s a majin, what is one of them doing here they live in the east galaxy like zero. One of them has apparently traveled pretty far for some desert. Look, now there being turned into chocolate covered ice-cream and chocolate pudding. Man majin sure love chocolate. Any way, zero had to get down there and stop this majin from making any one else into chocolate. But zero had no idea were this majin was, hold on a minute there’s a billboard in the back that says west city electrics. Of course every thing seams to have already happened in every other city, I mean there was the saibaman in south city, the android in east city, and now the majin in west city. The only thing that hadn’t happened in a city was the three saiyans that where in the desert. Seriously these guys must have something against direction or something. Any way zero walked to the edge of his cave like house that had his bed, television, kitchen, even his chair that sat in front of the television in it and jumped of the edge. Now I know what your thinking sweet and salty Christ he just killed him self, no idiots he can fly. Except he was to busy writing this to think about it and hit the ground. Zero was down to two hearts and respawned at the cave. Lets try this again, zero jumped from the cave and this time remembered to fly. Look up in the sky it’s a bird it’s a plain, no idiots it zero the wonder dog, “woof.” zero flew to west city as medium past as he could, he really wasn’t in the mood for this again, I mean seriously is there like some sort of images that when you look at it from space make earth look like its got a target painted on it or something. I mean seriously people how have you not left this rock behind yet. Stop making war and start making designs for some sort of rocket that can take you guys to some safer place, gees.  Zero continued to fly to west city, and on his journey, which was about half way across the continent, I mean west city might as well be half way across the planet its so far away, he had time to think about stuff. Could the majin turn people into other things besides chocolate, who did Biden see, would that rash under zero’s arm ever go away? Zero continued to fly to west city and after a few more minutes of nagging and complaining about the amount of alien invasions this planet earth sees he decided what the hell. Zero finally made it to west city and while he searched for the majin decided to refresh him self with a glass of juice and some knowledge about the majin race. The first member of this race is the original majin buu, who was incarnated five million years before age by a wizard named bibidi. Buu created a female majin named miss buu for himself. This led to the start of a family, and thus the dawn of the majin race on earth. One of the most interesting aspects about majin is there amorphous, shape changing bodies that allow them to mold into and effectively dodge attacks, regenerate, absorb opponents, and liquefy. Traditionally majin were only pink until the appearance of evil buu who was a manifestation of buu’s dispelled evil. Well that was some real helpful stuff, if zero was righting a report on the majin. Seriously there was nothing on how a majin fights, though I guess they really just turn people into chocolate and eat them. Zero did know about there abilities and he had already devised a plan for that problem.  Zero found the majin hanging out by a candy store, kind of ironic if you ask me. The majin was eating the store clean, snicker doodles, lollipops, chocolate bars, milk duds, mnm’s, jelly beans, even snow caps. Zero began to get very hungry. And decided to come back after he had him self a snack. Zero walked to the other side of town to the candy store that the majin hadn’t hit up just yet. Zero walked into the store and took every single piece of candy he could. “Hey you got to pay for that.” zero turned around and threw a couple since at the shop keep that were worth more than the whole shop put together. Zero walked around the city eating his snack and enjoying the few things the majin hadn’t destroyed yet. The candy was very delicious and extremely good.  Zero continued to walk around the city and thought about what might happen if he did defeat the majin would he be hailed as a hero or what would happen if he couldn’t defeat the majin, would the earth it self be turned into chocolate. Zero didn’t want to think of the whole place melting from the heat of the sun. zero walked back to were the majin was and decided to fight him and save the planet. “ hey pink but, came and take a bite out of my fist. Careful though you might lose a few teeth.” the majin heard zero and became furious after hearing what zero considered trash talk.  The majin rushed at zero and tried to punch him in the gut but zero quickly dodged and followed up with an upper cut to the face. The majin became angered when he actually had lost a couple of teeth. “ It is on.” the majin said angered by the loss of his front tooth. the pink demon laughed maniacally as he thrust his arm at zero and shot a beam of pink ki at zero. zero crossed his arms tightly in front of him to brace for the attack, the energy beam made first contact with zero's skin. the pink demon chuckled at the thought of destroying that pesky lizard that had cost him his front teeth. then out of the cloud of smoke came a beam of ki that completely engulfed the majin and disintegrated half of it's body. millions of microscopic pieces came together then in the sky and a giant pink blob formed.  Zero sighed there was just no way of beating this pink blob of goop.  Then suddenly it hit him, a giant meteor fell out of the sky and landed on zero’s brain. “ That’s it.” zero antagonized the majin even further. “ Hey you gigantic piece of pink crap, you smell like chocolate your self and though it may smell good gets really tiring. I mean seriously why not try some cologne every now and again man you reek. And you know what you are one stupid idiot. You came a long way just to get a bite to eat, I mean there was an entire galaxy in the east galaxy to terrorize and you took a two galaxy trip just to get to this one. I mean how stupid can you get, I bet your grades in majin school where the worst tasting in the history of majin.” zero only hoped his idea  would work as he planned it to. The majin became flustered as if zero told the truth. The majin rushed at zero and kneed him in the gut.  The majin continued to wail on zero as he pretty much punched every single organ in zero’s body.  Zero clumsily stood to his feat and continued to mock the majin. “ is that the best you can do, come on my father hits harder than you and he’s dead. don’t you know how to use any sort of special attacks. Seriously you were turning every one into candy  a wile ago. Show me I’m fighting a real majin.” the majin became furious even more and shot a chocolate beam just as zero wanted. Zero smirked through the blood that was dripping from the split in his head. Right as the beam got close to zero he pulled out a small shard of glass that he procured a little while ago. The beam shot back off the glass and  hit the majin in the arm. The majins arm turned to pure chocolate. Stunned the majin simply looked at his chocolate arm, then zero swooped in and grabbed the arm and swallowed the piece of candy. The majin became angered and began to fire of chocolate beams at random. Zero still had a holed  of the piece of glass and was able to bounce back a few beams turning more of the majins limbs to chocolate. Zero swooped in and grabbed each piece of chocolate  and swallowed each one. Zero savored each  bite of the chocolate majin as his ki became part of his own.  After many more beams were shot the majin was down to only his head and his torso. “ you see I told you, you weren’t that bright, you couldn’t even see that because your body wasn’t being disintegrated but being turned to chocolate you couldn’t regenerate your body. Thus you leave your self helpless.”
The majin laughed maniacally, “ my body will regenerate over time but I wasn’t so foolish as to let my self get close enough to take the full force of a chocolate beam.” the majin fired another chocolate beam. Zero quickly anticipated this and held up the piece of glass. The beam reflected and hit the majin and turned the rest of him into chocolate. Zero bent down and grabbed the piece of chocolate and swallowed the last piece. The earth was safe once again however, zero couldn’t say the same for the city it self. “ I really need to go some were there is less alien invasions. I cant keep living like this.” zero flew away from the city and  arrived back at his cave side home on earth. The majin was gone and the earth was safe. What could possibly go wrong. The next day zero strolled into town where the citizens of the small village had set up a celebration in zero’s honor for saving the earth not one but five times. Zero looked around and noticed that there were games themed for each villain he had defeated. There were saibaman piñatas, pin the tail on the saiyan, build your own android, even majin chocolate. Zero smiled as he looked around the festival to see every thing he had accomplished. A tear came to zero’s eyes and he began to weep with joy.  The president of earth was even there to congratulate and thank zero for his service to the people of earth and the planet its self. Every one began to cheer for zero as they would when an Olympic athlete would place first.  Zero was happy he had met these people and that he became friends with all of them. Zero and the citizens of the village celebrated for another three hours until the sun set on what began as a horrible day. However, the day may have started out terrible but it had blossomed into a day every one would remember for the rest of there lives. Zero returned to his cave side manor and rested his cape on the chair, a hard days work for batman was very stress full. Dang it I’m getting very confused again, whose batman any way. Zero lied down and closed his eyes.  The day would start a new tomorrow and zero would be ready for anything it through his way. The world would continue to spin as long as he was here.

Word count: 2009
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:13 pm

2100PL
1100Z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

an unlikely hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unlikely hero   an unlikely hero Empty

Back to top Go down

an unlikely hero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: