Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am The Doctor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
The Doctor

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:58 pm

A slightly old-looking man with piercing eyes stared at Cyril, unblinkingly.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Cyril stared back, having had good practice in this when staring Mr. Popo down for about 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
The Doctor
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
The Doctor

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:10 pm

The man backed away, not looking away, and grabbed Ryuzaki, pulling him back with him. He took his fingers and prised Rick's eyelids wide open, "Teamwork," he muttered, closing his eyes for several seconds before opening them and letting go of Rick.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Rick looked at the slightly old man, "W-what?" The man hissed and Rick got the message and continued staring at Cyril.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:19 pm

"Rick..." Cyril said slowly, switching between staring both of them down, "Et tu?"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
The Doctor

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:23 pm

The man sighed in relief. He turned to the console and spoke to Cyril, whom his back was facing, "I saw the wings and thought you were an angel. Bad experiances," he said, Scottishly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:30 pm

Rick was just afraid of the Scot.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:33 pm

"Oh, well. okay then." Cyril figured he meant a weeping angel. Nasty things that weren't native to this universe. He didn't think anyway. Cyril maneuvered so Ryuzaki was nearest to him now. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
The Doctor

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:42 pm

He spun about, his suit jacket showing its red lining, "I'm The Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm nearly two-thousand years old," he pulled out a metal stick and pointed at Cyril, "And this is my TARDIS. Don't try anything funny."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Ryuzaki blinked, "Sorry, what? TARDIS? You have one, too?" He blinked at his metal thing, "Is that like Cyril's screwdriver? If you're an alien, what planet are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:47 pm

"Your TARDIS?" Cyril asked in disbelief. "But... this TARDIS belonged to Artik! I mean Makoto! I mean Ryuzaki! I... it's up for debate!" Cyril squinted at the metal stick, "Yes Rick, I think that is a sonic screwdriver."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
The Doctor

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:13 pm

The Doctor blinked at Rick, leaning in, studying Ryuzaki closely, "... Another TARDIS? As in, Time and Relative Dimension in Space? Not a bloomin' hot air balloon?" He turned to Cyril, "What? You have a Sonic?" He looked incredulously at Rick, "Gallifrey." He spun to Cyril, "I... who are you people?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:26 pm

Rick looked around, "Yeah. See? It's alot newer. Mine still has round things and coral." He stepped back from the Doctor, "Err. Yeah. Actual... blue box with an infinite ship inside." He blinked, "Gallifrey? They named a planet after Ireland?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:42 pm

"Er... well." Cyril thought that was a strange question coming from someone who had just practically abducted them. "I am Cyril, Lord of Heaven and President of Earth. This is Ryuzaki, myyy.... ward. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
The Doctor

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:45 pm

He blinked. "Doctor. Time Lord. Already said this, keep up." He sighed, pretending to fix the TARDIS controls. "Whoever you are, you aren't from my universe. Met a kid naned Cyril. Pronounced differently, but..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:03 pm

"Ryuzaki. Human. He isn't," he nodded to Cyril. "Right. So, err. Why'd you pick us up?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:13 pm

"When I say, 'who are you' what I meant was, 'Doctor' isn't a real name, and to my knowledge 'Time-Lord' isn't even a thing. What universe are you from, exactly?" Cyril elucidated.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
The Doctor

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:30 pm

The Doctor blinked, "I... I can't tell you. It's just the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey in Universe..." he checked the TARDIS's computer; he never knew what it was called, "Universe... 69... D... Dammit all." The Doctor sighed, "Right! What the hell are you, Lord President? Not fond of that title, mind you."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:41 pm

The Ryuzaki blinked.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:46 pm

"Lord President? That's ridiculous, just call me Cyril." Cyril suppressed a laugh at his universe's name. "I am a Seraph from Universe 42A. Coincidentally you're in Universe 42B."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:30 pm

"Was," the Doctor ammended. "Was in 42B. Now we're in mine. Earth. 2014. London, UK. Ever heard of it?" He opened the door and London was being attacked by giant wolfmen, he turned to Ryuzaki, "That... would be the royal family. And that's the moon!" It was just a blood red as Vegeta's. "It seems to be like this on every planet with a moon. A lot of species are affecred by moonlight. Ninutely, of course, but now... the effects are tripled." He spun to Cyril, "See, I didn't quite know what to do. Not a clue, really. So I told the TARDIS, I daid 'Old girl, I really need you to show me where to go.' And she swooped into another universe--- had to get rid of my pool--- not very pleased--- and picked you blokes up."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:33 pm

((Just pretend I used the right damn NPC for that.))

Rick sighed. "Right. You have an Earth in this universe."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:39 pm

"2014? What... okay, different time measurements." Cyril said, processing things. "From what I saw Earth is relatively the same. minus werewolves. Before your TARDIS grabbed us I saw Vegeta's moon turn red as well." He finished. "Have you actually been to the moon yet, Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
The Doctor

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:54 pm

The Doctor bit his lip, "I couldn't. I... went there too many times. It's like New York..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:57 pm

Rick blinked, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Am The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Doctor   I Am The Doctor Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am The Doctor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: Space-
Jump to: