Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Coming Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:33 pm

Riza rubbed the back of his head. "Ummmm..." Sarah looked at Krgeta and smiled. " sorry! My name is Sarah and I am King Riza's servant! Nice to meet you!"

Rosentan looked up at her and whined. "I'm not hot! I'm sexy.." The bio-android suddenly stopped. " close your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:39 pm

Krageta stared at Riza when Sarah mentioned she mentioned he was king. Krageta held her sides laughing at the fact that Riza was king. There seemed to be alot of royals going on one side of the family. she stopped laughing. "Oh thats good. I am guessing he is your husband too right?" Haven giggled.
Ares raised a brow not sure why his mother was laughing. she wasn't the strongest person in the world.

---

Gaia blushed and nodded her head. she closed her eyes and covered them with her eyes. "Okay." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:44 pm

Sarah blushed crimson red. "N-no!! I-I am just a servant! King Riza is married to my co-worker!!"

Riza looked at Krageta. "Hey! I've been a damn good king! My world is doing a lot better than Vegeta is!"

Rosentan brought her to a cavern made of crystals. He has created an entire field of crystalline flowers. The the middle was a crystal pagoda. "Okay. Open."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:48 pm

Krageta laughed, and held her sides. she stopped laughing but had a smile on her face. "I figured, but same time is. that this family seems to be royal on alot of planets." Krageta smiled. "I trust you Riza, but I just find it funny that the girl comes looking for you while you are hiding. Are you hiding from your wife? Did you marry another melody?" Krageta giggled.
"Mom that isn't nice." Ares tried not to smile.
Krageta looked at Sarah. "Well I am sure you will make a cute bride. You are adorable. Riza....why didn't you marry this pretty thing?"

---

Gaia opened her eyes seeing all the flowers made of crystal. Her face lit up and went red. she jumped down from Rosentan's shoulder and touched the flowers. she smiled at them, she didn't know what to say. "They are beautiful!!!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Riza rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I uhhhh....maybe...."

Sarah was even more embarrassed. "I...I!!" She hid her face behind her hands.

Rosentan smiled and kissed her. "I made it just for you."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:57 pm

Krageta grabbed Sarah and brought her over. "aww you would be such a cute little bride. and riza what do you mean maybe?" She grinned teasing him a bit. "So...what would you like Sarah?"

-------

Gaia smiled, he had made it just for her and she hadn't made him anything. Gaia floated up and kissed him passionately. "I love it. Its beautiful." Gaia floated over the crystal flowers. touching a few to change the color of them to different colors of the rainbow. she loved the flowers, they were beautiful. "Rosentan! Marry me!!! I love these flowers!!!" Gaia loved flowers, her face went red.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:01 pm

Riza looked away. "N-nothing.."

Sarah was still hiding behind her hands."I-I just want to serve Riza!!"

Rosentan blinked and blushed brightly. "S-sure."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:05 pm

"So you come looking for him instead of his wife...to be honest I think your his wife and don't want to tell me." Krageta told Sarah with a smile. Ares palm his face, his mother was being a curious idiot in his eyes.

---

Gaia blushed and went over to the flowers. "This is pretty. I love it. I wouldn't change a thing about it." She smiled; floating along the flowers she smiled at them. she couldn't help it. "Ro...did you really think I would come back? if you made this..." Gaia asked sadly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:10 pm

Sarah blushed even brighter. "H-his wife is currently busy so I..I came." The poor Seraph didn't know what to do. "R-Riza saved my life an I am grateful to him b-but I'm not anything like that!"

Riza was slowly creeping away from the situation.

Rosentan wrapped his arms around Gaia. "I hoped you would come back. Even if you didn't I could come here and I would still have my memories of you."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:17 pm

Krageta grabbed Riza by his cloak and pulling him over. "She is too busy...to come see her husband...wow what did you do little nephew to your wife?" Krageta smirked wondering about this. "And any who...why a servant. Riza didn't buy you from the Rava's did he?"

----

Gaia found that cute and sweet, almost nothing could top what Rosentan just said. she grabbed his hands, she had music in her head, she floated in the air trying to pull him into a small dance over the flowers. "I am glad. Good thing I came home. Some other girl might have snatched you up."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Riza shot a glare at his aunt. "She isn't a slave! I'm psychotic not evil."

Sarah shook her head rapidly. "N-nothing like that! I-I volunteered for this position!!"

Rosentan took her hands and Egan dancing. "Not really, Elucidia chased them all off."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:31 pm

Krageta giggled and held her hands in front of her as in a moment of meaning no harm. "I been in space with the kids and two girls the entire time. Gotta have some fun when you land you know." Krageta laughed. Rubbing the back of her head.

---------

"Elucidia...?" Gaia said as they were dancing. She lowered her eyes wondering whom this person was. she had never heard of the lady, and chasing other ladies away...she wondered if the lady liked Rosentan. Looking up at him, she gave Rosentan a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:41 pm

Riza sighed and brushed his hair back. Sarah suddenly noticed something weird. She held the hair back and looked closely. There was a scar in a perfect Z. "Riza? What's this?"

Rosentan laughed at her reaction. "Don't worry. She's married to Riza."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:01 pm

Wondering what she meant; KRageta looked at the mark. "didn't know you were kinky as your father." She joked. "Two women will cause these scars...sorry still in funny mode." KRageta giggled.

"She...? Riza?" Gaia was confused. She wondered why she didn't get a wedding invitation. "I thought Riza would end up with Mora. Well things change." Gaia laughed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:06 pm

Riza blinked. "I'm not sure." Suddenly he cringed as if he was in pain. "I don't...remember." He shook his head and looked at Krageta. "I wonder how Theta is doing." He blinked. "I mean Ro...why do I say Theta?" Riza was now extremely confused.

Rosentan poked Gaia's cheek. "Why do you say that?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:20 pm

Gaia smiled as they danced. "Cause Mora had a cute crush on him, so thought she would go for him till the cows come home. but not everyone gets what they want." Gaia explained; she entwined his hair in her fingers. she leaned up and kissed him. It was just right, as she felt she found what she had been missing for a long time.

---

Krageta brought Riza over to the kitchen table and Ares brought Krageta the first aid kit. "Well lets cover it up. I would hate for Stein to play doctor with your head." Krageta pointed out. She wondered what Stein was up to lately.
Star though waddled over to Sarah and landed on her butt. She sat up and tapped the leg of the young lady. reaching up to her with her little hands.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:27 pm

Rosentan looked surprised. "She what??" Rosentan started thinking. "You sentiments are so hard to read." The bio-android sighed. "I miss Makoto. At least with him his emotions are obvious." Rosentan then smiled and kissed her once more. "So tell me then. Do you have a crush on me? You go then ill say if I have one on you."

Riza began laughing. "Steins harmless. I just ignore him at this point. Besides, there isn't much to dissect anymore."

Sarah looked down at the young girl with a confused look. "I..I think the child wants something.."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Gaia dropped the mora subject, but when he asked her about if she had a crush on him. HEr cheeks went red trying to answer. "Yes when I met you...and still do...guess I always will. Kinda always on my mind..." Her chees and face were beat red. "Wish I could find makoto for you."

---

Krageta looked at Star. "She wants you to pick her up. She thinks you are pretty." Krageta pointed out as she was picking at the mark and got a bandage to put on Riza's head. Ares sighed at his mother.
"Mom. you always treat people like they are weak." Ares sighed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:50 pm

Rosentan smiled. "I don't have one on you."

Riza groaned. "Krageta it's fine. I'm 25 years old for gods sake. You don't need to keep babying me." He blushed a little. "If my wife were here I would never hear the end of it."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Gaia's face went red and she lowered her eyes wondering what he thought of her then. "Then what am I to you?" SHe blushed.

KRageta laughed and shook her head. "A mother and aunts job never ends. and if your wife was here, I would be telling tales and fish tales." KRageta giggled. KRageta finished fixing the mark up and then kissed his forehead. "Well why ever your hiding? please tell me you didn't piss your wife off..."

Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:05 pm

Rose tan thought for a moment. "Hmmm I guess you would say that I'm in love?" He suddenly snapped as if he had a revelation. "Yeah that's it! I'm in love!"

Elucidia glared at Riza. "Oh I am BEYOND pissed." She had teleported in when she sensed Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Gaia let out a sigh of relief. She smiled at him and gave him a kiss. "I am too. But I am glad to hear that. For a second I thought you were gonna call me a fling." She smirked, making a lily appear in her hand giving it to him. "So lover boy, are you wanting to go on a dinner date in town?" She teased. "Or have a nice little dinner here?"

---

Krageta jumped and Ares laughed at his mother. "Holy shit! Knock next time! Wait..this is your wife?" Krageta said looking at Riza and then at his wife. She looked at Sarah and then at his wife. "Can we switch them? I like the one that knocks on the door." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:27 pm

Riza smiled nervously. "H-hi El." The demon stormed over. "Dont 'Hi El' me! You go out in a Suicid mission and since you don't want to argue with me you knock me out?!" Riza rubbed the back of his head nervously. "If I hadn't you wouldn't have let me go." El looked a little shocked. "You don't use knockout gas on your wife!! What is wrong with you?!" Riza smiled a little. "Do you really want me to answer that?"

Rosentan smiled. "I was thinking of a hot date by ourselves here....I used that term right didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:39 pm

Hot date...Gaia's face went red, but his thought was in the right place she believed. Gaia kissed Rosentan and then nodded her head. "Hot date sounds nice...but remember I burn easy."

---

Krageta was now seeing why her nephrew was hiding. Star started to cry as the woman El was scaring her. Krageta grabbed El by the ear and pulled her back a little.
"My house. you teleported in instead of knocking like the other two. Now what is going on? And gas Riza really? should have just tranq'd her she would have been out longer." Krageta explained as a joke at the last part. She looked at Riza feeling a joke coming on. "So you chose a demon as your wife. You certainly have a thing for attracting demons."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:50 pm

El suddenly blinked as if she realized there were other people around. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" She bowed in apology. "I umm. I can get carried away sometimes." The demon took a moment to look over Krageta. " this must be your mother then Riza? I can see where you got your good looks from."

Riza mouthed a thank you to his aunt before sighing.

Sarah reached down and picked up the crying Star. "Hey...don't cry sweetheart."

Rosentan smirked. "Don't worry, I'm cool." In his mind he was berating himself for uttering the dumbest line in the history of romance. "So..," he tried to recover. "I made a pool that te perfect temperature for you. Want to start there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Home
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next