Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training n'stuff

Go down 
+2
Cyril
Riza
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Training n'stuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:46 pm

Makoto created a large ball of ki an held it above his head with both arms. "I would say this is te hard part but it I all hard. So you new to gather a large amount of ki like this."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:49 pm

Cyril raised one arm and gathered as much ki as Makoto had gathered into one ball above him.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Makoto jumped into the air and hovered. "It's your first time so take it slow." Makoto's arms began moving in opposite directions, splitting the ball in half. His outstretched arms slowly circled down back to their position at his sides, the larger balls splitting until there were ten balls of ki floating in a perfect circle around him.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:58 pm

Cyril raised other hand and brought them apart. The giant ball split perfectly. Cyril splayed his fingers and the balls separated into five balls each. A few of the higher ones wiggled precariously.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Makoto grinned. "Now the next hard part. Keeping them all stable while you unbelievably ki into them." Makoto raised his arms and the balls grew larger as ki flooded into them.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:07 pm

Cyril metaphorically buckled down and his fingers curled. The outermost balls of ki stopped wiggling. They all slowly got bigger.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:11 pm

Makoto watched. "Pretty good. Now the hardest part. Continue funneling that ki while simultaneously splitting it up and ejecting it while not breaking the stability of the balls." Makoto thrust his hand forward and unleashed a barrage of ki that encompassed a large area, creating a swarming mass of shots.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:13 pm

Cyril took a breath. He chose a spot not too far away and brought his hands down, aiming to make all the balls grow about twice their size and converge on that one spot.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Makoto shook his head. "Your not doing it right. The balls themselves stay stationary. You use te balls a an outlet for energy blasts." Makoto motione to the spheres he created which were firing ki blasts.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:19 pm

"Ohh." Cyril raised his arms and repeated the process. This time, with the balls hovering in the air, beams of ki spiraled out of the balls and slammed into the spot. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Maloti shook his head. "Close. It's meant to be a swarm of ki blasts. A constant barrage of hundreds of blasts that encompasses a large area."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Cyril raised his hands once more. A huge ball of white ki, twice as big as before hovered above him. Cyril slowly brought his arms apart and the ball split into tens of ki balls. He brought jerked his arms down and suddenly an entire mile radius behind Makoto was now desolate.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:20 pm

Makoto grinned. "Nice job." He suddenly stopped. "Hey Cyril, mid listening to an idea?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:25 pm

"By all means, go ahead." Cyril scratched his arm. It was really itchy for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:37 pm

((So the short of this is I have an idea for a new type of attack called fusion techs. They are rare but powerful. Thu combine two attack into a more powerful one. But for them to work there has to be t least one person for the techs being fuse and those involved need to know all being combined.))

Makoto spoke," so....if I shot my corona into the air do you think you could guide them through the dimensional wall?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:40 pm

((You should throw that up on the suggestions, I like it though))

Cyril pursed his lips, "Well... theoretically, I guess. It'd probably take a whole lot of practice to get it right though." Cyril rubbed his head. "Let's try."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Makoto looked at him. "I think the best way for this to work is for you to focused on my energy wavelength, and accelerate the shots I fire. Think you can handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:03 pm

Cyril nodded slowly. "Alright. What you will see will essentially be explosions wherever you're aiming (unless I miss of course). That's what will happen if everything goes right. If not, you should probably get out from under your ki."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:13 pm

Makoto shook his head. "No what I am trying to accomplish is to combine the quantity of my barrage with your pillars. I did the math and my head and it isn't impossible, if we aim ightbwe should be able to glass a sizable area."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:16 pm

"Aah, I see what you mean now." Cyril nodded. "I can do that. Probably. Let's try."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Makoto activated his Corona but on a horizontal plane. He then fired dozens of blasts into the air.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:33 pm

Cyril raised his hand and stretched it like a puppeteer controlling his puppet. The blasts disappeared quickly with a high pitched whine. The air around them shook and a single pillar of ki slammed into the ground 20 yards away. The pillar exploded, out of control, and a shock wave speed across the immediate area. "Damn!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Makoto braced himself slightly and remained unaffected. "Try again? I'll make less blasts so you can focus more." Makoto then activated his Corona once more and fired with less quantity.
Back to top Go down
Real Estate Official
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:39 pm

"Alright." Cyril repeated what he did before, but this time pillars of ki worked as they were supposed to and rained down around the two. "There we go!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:45 pm

Makoto grinned. "Now to up the challenge. It was impressive but not the rain of Armmageddon we were looking for. More ki balls!" Makoto increased the quantity. Ki blasts when e fired again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training n'stuff   Training n'stuff - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training n'stuff
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next