Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Give Peace a Chance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Give Peace a Chance Empty
PostSubject: Give Peace a Chance   Give Peace a Chance EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:44 pm

((WC:812))
Rick had his coin bag jingling as he walked back to Cosmopolis. He found the TARDIS and set acourse for Heaven. Right before he was abducted of course.

Laetus had explained this the night before, "Lishen, Rick. You gottash go back to Heaven, 575Z. Make sense of them throwing you into the Matrix before you met the others."

Rick sighed and stepped out of the TARDIS and floated over to Heaven's Northern Ocean or something. Wherever the last tier of this quest is. He floated high above the ground and gradually descended as the shore came into view. "Right. En... Oneri... Steroids!" A fish floated up and glared at Rick.

"How do you know we are here, Human? How do you sort of almost know our name?"

Rick grinned, "I'm an enemy. From the future. Do you know what that means?"

The fish blinked several times, "What, human?"

Rick grinned menacingly, "That means that you're going to capture a younger me. That you're going to stop me from reaching this level of power. That you'll make me this strong!" He laughed maniacally, "You introduced me to this life, in fear of me. This me! The very one that's about to slaughter your people."

The fish was not supposed to feel fear. It did. "Why, human? We have not harmed you."

"Oh, no. Not me. A man. A god. Artik, the Roman. Except that isn't how you knew him. Arcturus. I went to Nova Roma. To the planet you tried so hard to destroy. The Sun King! You murdered him, you bastards! I've seen what he's done for this universe." He ripped the tail off the fish and stared into its eyes, speaking to the Collective, "I know hunting you down won't do any good--- your existance is too hard to roo out--- but I just want the fun of killing every damn one of you that I can!" He crushed the fish's head.

Rick had found a rare fish he had read about in the TARDIS's library--- the purple angelfish, only present near the surface of Heaven's oceans. He swallowed the fish and dived into the water. It would allow him to breathe water and deal with the pressure. It would live in his stomach for several years and not harm him in the slightest. It was so perfect that it proves that....

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. SOMEONE'S BUTTHURT. PLEASE STAND BY.

....Exist.

Rick dived to great depths, using his ki to see in the murky blackness. He found a cave and inside were sentient, walking crabs. Like on South Park. They shrieked at Rick and tried to claw him.

Rick dodged and used his ki to destroy all of the cave. He laughed all throughout. "Fuck you! Fuck all of you!"

He twirled and spun and killed all manner of hostile "sea creatures". He punched mermaids to death, he shoved a ki beam down a Wailord's throat, he slung a hammerhead all the way to the hallucinogenic forests that seem to be even larger than last time.

Ryuzaki's eyes turned red as he purified Heaven of all rotten people. I mean Ono... Oner.... Enemas. "Rotten people? Where'd that come from," Ryuzaki gurgled. He shrugged it off and caused a sonic boom as he sped through the water. He came upon an octopus and his garden. He was delicious with his homegrown kelp. He found a trapdoor in the octopus's house and followed it into a cave into a dug-out tunnel into a spaceship deep underground, in a dry cavern. "Looks like they're planning to branch out," he said, noticing several more under construction. He blew it the fuck up. The damn Oneroi... On... Plastic Ono Band never knew what hit them. He found another tunnel to another cavern. This time laden with computers, and that holographic table thing that Cyril has. Rick decided this was the command center. "Excuse me," he called out. The crab people surrounded him. One of them wore a crown. "I am Hideki Ryuzaki. I live in London, England, UK, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, North Galaxy. And I will be you providing your genocide tonight!" These crab people put up much more of a fight. They tried to claw him apart, and Rick made to rip off their claws, but could not. Half of them transformed into Ricks. "Oh, dear God."

The King Crab spoke, "Hideki Ryuzaki, you will not stop us. We will take this universe. And then all universes. We will bring causality to its knees.

Rick quickly killed all but the king. "Why?"

"That's easy," he said, simply, "We want to return existance to nature."

Rick grinned, "Don't you see? For better or for worse, sentient life IS nature. One day, there will be no war, no pollution, no hate. But not today. You have slaughtered women, men, and children alike for your sanctimonious goals. I will end you."

Unfortunately, the king slipped out as soon as Rick began his speech, muttering about finding the Dragonballs to fix his people.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Give Peace a Chance   Give Peace a Chance EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:54 pm

19,600PL
9,800Z
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Give Peace a Chance   Give Peace a Chance EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:57 pm

+Quest gains
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give Peace a Chance   Give Peace a Chance Empty

Back to top Go down

Give Peace a Chance
Page 1 of 1