Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealing Cyril's Ship is Actually Pretty Easy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Stealing Cyril's Ship is Actually Pretty Easy Empty
PostSubject: Stealing Cyril's Ship is Actually Pretty Easy   Stealing Cyril's Ship is Actually Pretty Easy EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Emily, sans body, had requested a ride to Nova Roma. Cyril, being the general, all around good guy he is gave Emily her ride to Nova Roma. “Hey Cyril, can you just wander about here for a bit? I have a feeling I’m gonna need another ride.” Cyril just shrugged and disappeared. Emily wondered where he goes when he does that, but shrugged it off. Emily noted that she was doing a lot of shrugging lately. She pursed her lips as she thought about that. She must be picking the habit up from Ryuzaki and Cyril. Emily shrugged again and made her way to nowhere in particular. Emily then proceeded to run directly into some Cosmic Saiyan. “Oh, er, excuse me.” Emily looked the man up and down (and it was a man) he was dressed in some fancy armor. Must be a general or something, thought Emily. And Emily was spectacularly correct. “No problem!” Laetus said cheerfully. He was in a good mood for no reason at all. “Oh… hey wait.” Laetus said as Emily began walking away. “Do you travel with Cyril?” Emily stopped and looked at Laetus suspiciously. Last time someone had asked if she traveled with Cyril, her favorite body had been torn to shreds. “Yes.” She said slowly, “Why?” Laetus approached her. “Well, we’re rebuilding our empire.”
“And?”
“Well if you travel with Cyril, then you must be something special.”
“Oh, wellllll.” Emily laughed. “I am pretty special.”
Laetus produced a piece of parchment from his armor. “Here, I need you to ‘find’” Laetus winked at the word ‘find’. “An uninhabited planet so that the Nova Roman empire can take it. Can you do that?”
Emily shrugged, “Sure I can do that. What’s in it for me?”
Laetus produced a bag of zenni from his pocket and tossed it to Emily, “Here’s half of your payment in advanced.” Laetus walked off, confident Emily would follow through with the job.
Emily pawed through the bag of zenni and whistled. That was a nice sum. Emily decided she would follow through with her assignment. All she need now was a space ship to take her to an uninhabited planet. Easy enough. Emily slowly made her way back to Cyril’s ship. She planned to steal the ship (just to prove she could. Again. Stupid Cyril doubting her abilities.) and use it to find the planet she was looking for. It seemed a pretty simple task, but she knew it was a bit trickier than walking right in and flying it somewhere. You don’t just steal such an advanced space ship like Cyril’s.
Unless of course, you’re Emily. Emily walked right on in the space ship and flew it off planet. She had been recognized by the computer as a friend and it let her drive it. Easy peasey.
Emily flew about the East Galaxy, which was pretty much known for being useless, and found an empty planet right off the bat. Emily marked the coordinates and sent them to Laetus personally. She received the rest of her gold.

Word Count: 510
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Cyril
Cyril

Stealing Cyril's Ship is Actually Pretty Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cyril's Ship is Actually Pretty Easy   Stealing Cyril's Ship is Actually Pretty Easy EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:56 pm

+17,400 PL; +8,700 Z; +Quest Gains
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/

Stealing Cyril's Ship is Actually Pretty Easy
Page 1 of 1